• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
What about Towa/Mira from Xenoverse? We got 21 in Xenoverse 2 so maybe it could happen.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Happy birthday Zinith Zinith .

Wow it's been a whole year already from your last one? Yoshi still has my highest score on Classic mode despite several attempts to beat it with PT. I don't know how I got a score that high but I blame you.

D

Deleted member

Ahhhhh I’m so ****ing annoyed right now.

I’ve been reading the script and making sure the cutscenes actually work: Halfway thru I get stuck and can’t move ahhhhhh and I’ve tried many things to get it to work.

Guess I’m gonna call it quits for right now, I need to take a break atm.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Kefla and UI Goku are coming to DBFZ, with a few more characters on the way after that.

I will say UI Goku does look pretty clean. I wonder if they'll finally add Roshi, or if they'll go to movie villains like 13 or Slug or Bojack.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone seen the latest TV Spot of Scoob! featuring Blue Falcon and Dynomutt!? :grin: My nostalgia is already being revived.

Wonder how Captain Caveman and **** Dastardly will look.

Also happy birthday my reptilian bro Zinith. Hope your birthday is a great one.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah but if I actually got to pick a character for DBFZ, Bojack would be pretty cool. I'd hope that he would bring out his gang members to pull off some bull****.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Kefla making it to FighterZ is pretty awesome. Surprised it took them this long to add her, though. I fully thought she'd be revealed alongside Jiren. Better late then never, I guess.

Hopefully, Roshi & Omega Shenron are two of the fighters on that pass. Hopefully Raditz as well or even Bojack.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I could totally see Baby Vegeta or Omega Shenron happening for season 3 since GT Goku is all by his lonesome.

Shroob

Sup?
>wake up
>sourcegaming dedicated a chunk of their podcast to granblue vs

Aw yeah, Shroob 'bout to take over the world :dr^_^:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Anyone remember Bakugan? I can vaugely remember watching it on CN a long time ago & I think I was on vacation around that time.

Any other anime I've watched from my childhood was Digimon Fusion, Beyblade, and Pokemon among a few others.
The theme song is quiiiiiite memorable. Though I will say Fusion was a good theme song, despite the show being kind of... eh. I'll give credit where it's due; first IceDevimon that isn't a completely evil *******. That said...

What you gonna do?
The odds are stacked against you.
Back against the wall.
Gotta give it your ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
This is the final stand
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
The power's in your hand
Two worlds collide!
On the inside.
Gotta fight for what's right!
Before it's gone, gone, gone...
This is Bakugan!

A lot of dub theme songs get really damn catchy; Every version of Beyblade, even the cheesier ones like Shogun Steel, Pokemon in general, Digimon in general, Spider Riders, Shaman King, Ultimate Muscle, Mew Mew Power(some of the best dubbed music, despite the dub being really bad on its own otherwise. Though I always felt Tokyo Mew Mew had a lot of similarities to Sailor Moon, well, the first bit anyway), and speaking of, Sailor Moon is another awesome dubbed theme. Albeit, that's just the Japanese theme being dubbed with few changes. And the lines are so ridiculous sometimes. XD Sonic X is like the only Sonic anime out there(not counting the OVA, as I mean TV shows) and the only yet another well made 4Kids theme song. One Piece as well, cause the Pirate Rap was honestly fun. The censoring really did hurt it a lot(though I didn't mind the name Zolo, cause to be fair, Legend of Zorro was still active and avoiding being sued was smart. It still worked. The only real censorship that was just beyond stupid was the starter villain using some weird hammer contraption instead of a Gun or a Knife. Buggy had Knives, so that shouldn't have been an issue anyway. The rest were at least understandable enough, like the lack of blood and Sanji having a lollipop instead of a cigarette).

Also, happy birthday Zinith Zinith

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wouldn't mind it if they did this and did her design from the end of the original Dragon ball TBH.
Same. She's honestly pretty badass in the anime. It's just she's fighting against characters leagues above her as is. Bulma's no slouch either, in her own way.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So last month I bought myself the Splatoon manga volume 8. My mom found out and told me she can get me a discount from the store if I give her the receipt.

I did and now she somehow ended up with another copy and she can't find the receipt for that one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Same. She's honestly pretty badass in the anime. It's just she's fighting against characters leagues above her as is. Bulma's no slouch either, in her own way.
I know that it's a bit of a "joke pick" among the FighterZ community but Bulma in a mech would be such a fun addition.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn't mind it if they did this and did her design from the end of the original Dragon ball TBH.
as long as she looks like her superior older self I’ll take what I can get
Bulma vs Beerus in a fair fight when Toriyama?

D

Deleted member

I FIXED THE PROBLEM, YEAH BOI IT’S ALMOST TIME TO START RECORDING
I STARTED RECORDING BUT RAN INTO A BUG HALFWAY THROUGH AND GOT STUCK
AHHHHHHHHH
05B33601-D612-4B2D-AF4F-BDBF973011C2.gif

But I did check the recording, my fear of the first episode being super short appears to be false; It was 8 minutes: almost 9, and considering the part I got stuck on(the only part I’ve uploaded so far lawl) I would say the first episode is gonna be like... 12-15 minutes with the most optimal of button presses.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, FighterZ getting a third season of DLC makes me think on how incredibly awkward and weird it would have been if Smash didn't get a second season of DLC, as some were speculating before it was announced.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know, FighterZ getting a third season of DLC makes me think on how incredibly awkward and weird it would have been if Smash didn't get a second season of DLC, as some were speculating before it was announced.
All the fighting games that do well get 3 seasons.

Wonder if Sakurai is suicidal enough to say "I can top that"

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Really hope smash gets a third season. With how successful it's been I could see it happening. Only time will tell though I suppose.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I STARTED RECORDING BUT RAN INTO A BUG HALFWAY THROUGH AND GOT STUCK
AHHHHHHHHH
View attachment 261687
But I did check the recording, my fear of the first episode being super short appears to be false; It was 8 minutes: almost 9, and considering the part I got stuck on(the only part I’ve uploaded so far lawl) I would say the first episode is gonna be like... 12-15 minutes with the most optimal of button presses.
Sucks to hear man. My full playthrough of Eltale Monsters is full of sound and other bugs. >.<;

Problem is getting the exact moments is impossible. Too much RNG at play. The best moment alone is near the start, where I survive with 1 HP and learn my Healing Spell right then and there after winning. That's not something easy to replicate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom