• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pretty much how these past few weeks have felt

Last edited by a moderator:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Dragon Ball FighterZ Season 3 brining new assists to all characters, 3 assists per character.

Damn, I can't wait to get back into the game with this type of news. All I've been playing was UMvC3 and Marvel Infinite for a while.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I’m just sitting here like “what the **** are these words” lol
Nendoroids are super deformed figures (think Funko POP! but much more detailed and charming) that you can pose in a variety of different ways and they typically come with neat accessories.

Here's an example of one:

While I don't personally have much of an interest in collecting them, I have received one as a gift and it looks great.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone else go to smash Ultimate tournaments?
I could if I wanted too, but I already invest so much time into card games, so it’s not worth it.

I barely play smash (or video games in general) anyway, so it’s usually not worth the effort.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nendoroids are super deformed figures (think Funko POP! but much more detailed and charming) that you can pose in a variety of different ways and they typically come with neat accessories.

Here's an example of one:

While I don't personally have much of an interest in collecting them, I have received one as a gift and it looks great.
My favorite thing involving these figures is the photography people can do with them:
912DE5C7-86AA-4145-A85A-7787A974BC3E.jpeg
1C9ADB08-9071-4C42-82D4-80146772A0F7.jpeg
5ED437EB-E708-4AE6-B494-1D8ED80CF32E.jpeg

Rizen

Smash Legend
I go to them occasionally.
Cool, who do you use?

I main :ultyounglink: and second :ultwolf: for his bad MUs with swordies like Ike and use :ultlink: as a stage counterpick character. For example I was fighting a Sonic and Sonic's pure cancer on the same stages YL is. I barely beat him on PS2 game 1 with a stage spike. Game 2 he CPed Kalos and beat me. So game 3 I CPed BF, which YL is bad on, but also changed to Link and 2 stocked his Sonic there. Link's really good at controlling BF's platforms, especially with his bomb.
Of course now that YL's been buffed he might be more solo-viable.

Lately I've been feeling a glass ceiling. I'm improving but there are a thousand obstacles always in the way. Even after a year and a half MUs pop up that surprise me.

I plan to when school doesn't get in the way of everything.

I also plan to defeat Leo first try...if that's even possible.
Anything's possible considering how stupidly easy it is to airdodge and SD in this game.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Apparently I might be moving for the first time in fifteen years. Kind of glad since i'd be going to a city that's way less crowded.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Does anyone else go to smash Ultimate tournaments?
I attend two locals in the southern tier ny state region: city of glass smash and mashville. They're both really fun.

The best player in our region, Rawk, is considered to be one of the best Samus/Dark Samus mains in the entire United States. He's really good; cool guy too.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've been too a couple locals, but usually I feel too shy to show my face around there. Besides, I don't drive and it's a bit of a pain to get there by bus or bike.

Maybe I'll go to the next one if I'm not feeling too tired.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and all the other artists here(don't feel like going on a tag fest)

Took the small amount of time I had before I have to go to bed to try and draw Blitz(my Riolu OC) without using line art.

I didn't finish, but I'm legit surprised at how it looks despite my lack of knowledge in the arts
sketch1581214901310.png
I may finish sometime else, but I'm getting tired, and I have stuff to do tomorrow morning anyway. Sayanora :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, with the new assist system in FighterZ, I hope that means good things with Teen Gohan and Frieza. Their assists don't really mesh well with my team, and they're heard to hit.

I could care less about Yamcha's, his is already good as is.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Me when I throw a Gordo
A strong but slow and predictable projectile.

Gordos when someone reflects them
A homing weapon of mass destruction reaching Mach 3 and somehow hitting you three times for 60%.

This is accurate when playing as King Dedede.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Each character now has 3 assists as opposed to one, which will shake up team compositom and gameplay dramatically.
Oh.

Eh. Not really for me. I prefer Marvel Infinite’s gameplay to UMvC3’s, so DragonBall FighterZ never really did anything for me anyway.

Also, that damn assist system is so poorly mapped on the controller, especially since the left trigger and bracket are unused. Just make it so left is assist, bracket from character 1, trigger from character 2, and the right is switching characters, same configuration. That simple change would make me want to return to it way more.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Gonna be running out of minutes soon, so I'm gonna be gone for a little while... well, hopefully just a little while...
This month has been a big worst case scenario compilation.

And it's not even halfway done. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom