• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Ain't been here in a hot minute.

I miss anything?

Also Granblue Fantasy Versus is pretty fun.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
For those into Funko POP! There are two sets of reveals today:

WayForward revealed Shantae:

Pokémon revealed Vulplix, Mewtwo, Mr. Mime, & Pichu
Man, why does Mr.Mime get to have a mouth while most actual human characters don't?

That would go a long way for making most of those figures look far less soulless.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Uh...uh... Well, ****.
I can't think of anything funny, interesting or clever to say right now.
How else am I suppose to entertain the guests? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
psssssttt

hey guests

play Rhythm Heaven for me, won't ya?

And maybe even make an SB account as well? It can get a little lonely here

thanks

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welcome aboard, @UserGoozer

I'm just the resident Xenoblade guy and an unfunny dork, so don't mind me too much. ;)
play Xenoblade tho, it's good
Thank you.
I haven’t played a Xenoblade game, but I remember watching chuggaaconry's let’s play of of the first game and enjoying it a lot.
Welcome to the thread and site, enjoy your stay, and nice avatar!
Thanks. I haven’t played Pokemon Sword & Shield because the whole Dexit controversy on both sides burnt me out, but Sobble is a precious bean and I relate to this anxious lizard a lot.:love:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wademan94 Wademan94 Went ahead and added your suggestions. Honestly, I do like this a lot better.
E6C82A37-CC84-42B2-BE69-CF2980237CF4.png

Been thinking about designs for the other two as well. May add some small rips to Stephen’s clothing, but aside from that there isn’t anything I want to change with it. As for Oliver, I May try making him look like a more traditional mer...person. A merson.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 Went ahead and added your suggestions. Honestly, I do like this a lot better.
View attachment 261288
Been thinking about designs for the other two as well. May add some small rips to Stephen’s clothing, but aside from that there isn’t anything I want to change with it. As for Oliver, I May try making him look like a more traditional mer...person. A merson.
I have to agree, I think she looks good here too! I kinda wanna draw her myself. What did you say her name was again?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I have to agree, I think she looks good here too! I kinda wanna draw her myself. What did you say her name was again?
Her name is Cassandra. I’m going to do a proper ref with her in the coming days, so I’ll send you that when it is finished. And I’m glad that you want to draw her! It really makes me happy knowing that people like her. I’ll tell you a bit about her personality too, since that may help with a pose. She’s kinda shy, and she usually keeps to herself, but despite this, she would like to have more friends. Before the story takes place she doesn’t really have any. She’s pretty happy, and she tries her best to stay positive. She wants everyone around her to be happy too, and she hopes that a simple smile will make people’s day just a little bit better.

D

Deleted member

*yawn* kinda bored right now, NGL.

Is it just me, or does anyone else go take showers for the express purpose of brainstorming? I find that sitting in the shower helps me collect my thoughts for some reason.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
psssssttt

hey guests

play Rhythm Heaven for me, won't ya?

And maybe even make an SB account as well? It can get a little lonely here

thanks
WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING?!?!?
*yawn* kinda bored right now, NGL.

Is it just me, or does anyone else go take showers for the express purpose of brainstorming? I find that sitting in the shower helps me collect my thoughts for some reason.
I’m more of a ”walk around“ and/or “be driven” kind of brainstorming...also watch stuff

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Winner Is......
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Corrin is doing really well too.... surprisingly.

And once again, the thread is being slow, so....
The Winner Is......
There was a problem fetching the tweet
We have quite the lineup going into the finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom