• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
His reveal trailer is just the DK rap, with an added verse for Rillaboom.
Finally there’s rillaboom
He’s filllin’ the room
With sick beats on his drums
His time to smash finally comes
HUH

Okay I should be recording for this paranoid child now. See ya.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh I'm the King of the Smashers oh
The tier list VIP
I reached the top and I had to stop
And that's what's botherin' me
I wanna be a mid-tier, Smashboards
And waltz right into dash
Be like the other ones
It's time to get in Smash

OH
BA BA BOOM
WOOP DE DOO
I WANNA BE LIKE YOOOOOU
WOOP DE DO DO DO
I WANNA SMASH LIKE YOU
OO
DASH LIKE YOU
OO
WOOPDA DE DO

YOU SEE IT'S TRUUUE
WAPPA DE
BABOOM LIKE MEEE
CAN NEVER LOSE
IN SMASH
TOOOOO

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh I'm the King of the Smashers oh
The tier list VIP
I reached the top and I had to stop
And that's what's botherin' me
I wanna be a mid-tier, Smashboards
And waltz right into dash
Be like the other ones
It's time to get in Smash

OH
BA BA BOOM
WOOP DE DOO
I WANNA BE LIKE YOOOOOU
WOOP DE DO DO DO
I WANNA SMASH LIKE YOU
OO
DASH LIKE YOU
OO
WOOPDA DE DO

YOU SEE IT'S TRUUUE
WAPPA DE
BABOOM LIKE MEEE
CAN NEVER LOSE
IN SMASH
TOOOOO
Oh god what have I done?!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>me playing overwatch
>playing some Roadhog
>comes across a Mercy trying to flank us
>she stares at me, looks down turns around and leaves
>I try to say hi but she's already gone

But I love you. Please don't go.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Mercy.

Mark my words, when OW 2 hits and I get my hands on it I'm gonna main her again. Nerf her all you want, Blizzard. My allegiance will never falter.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can feel it...

The meme magic, flowing...

BABOOM WILL WIN...

SMASH
God imagine if that’s his splash screen.......

God. I.... I..... I’m sorry but right now, I am firmly against this Pokémon joining Smash. You all know why. I cried and had friggin s******l thoughts when the thing was revealed for POKÉMON. I don’t want to imagine what the damn thing getting in Smash would do to me. Granted I’m on meds now so it probably won’t go THAT far.

D

Deleted member

Today I achieved my goal of getting cast as a fully animated character, which means my lines will actually be animated.

2020 is off to a good start for me.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
God imagine if that’s his splash screen.......

God. I.... I..... I’m sorry but right now, I am firmly against this Pokémon joining Smash. You all know why. I cried and had friggin s******l thoughts when the thing was revealed for POKÉMON. I don’t want to imagine what the damn thing getting in Smash would do to me. Granted I’m on meds now so it probably won’t go THAT far.
Don't worry, I also think it's an ugly Jungle Beat reject.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here he comes, it’s Rillaboom!
The new member of the Smash Bros crew!
He could punch his opponents, all day long...
But this Pokémon just wants to play songs!
We know he’s cool, but you’ll have to wait
For when he releases in Ultimate

HUH

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Don't worry, I also think it's an ugly Jungle Beat reject.
they could have done something sooooo much more interesting with the same idea of “drummer monkey” there are other types of monkey besides gorilla and final evolutions don’t have to be super jacked AND the game broke from the “masculine/feminine/cool” tropes to include TWO masculine ones and a “cool” one. Like, not every Pokémon fan LIKES masculine designs GameFreak. We’re not all 11 year old boys.

Edit: I am so sorry I don’t know how that got in there.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Suicidal *****

they could have done something sooooo much more interesting with the same idea of “drummer monkey” there are other types of monkey besides gorilla and final evolutions don’t have to be super jacked AND the game broke from the “masculine/feminine/cool” tropes to include TWO masculine ones and a “cool” one. Like, not every Pokémon fan LIKES masculine designs GameFreak. We’re not all 11 year old boys.
I really not call Cinderace or Intellion's design "masculine" by any stretch of the word, they're very ambiguous.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Uh. "Masculine" and "feminine" are subjective because there's a lot of people who think Cinderace is the furry waifu bait trash and then others who think Inteleon is feminine, albeit a feminine boy, but still.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Whew, I’m voicing for the dude who made this animation. I admit the effects are pretty heavy, but the animation itself is HOT, (Voice over NOT by me.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Seeing this makes me want quadruped final evolution starters. For example, Litten's final evolution could be been a sabre-tooth tiger, instead we get a bipedal furry wrestler.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If we get a Pokémon it doesn’t have to be Rillaboom, there are several good options.

But can we just say, right here right now, that if it’s Rillaboom we’ll get a “Baboom Win” emote?

Mods?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

it seems only you have a problem with the fact a pokemon is more masculine looking

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Plus by going with Rillaboom players could have 3 Way battle royales between starters of all three types.

Rillaboom vs.:ultgreninja:vs.:ultcharizard:/:ultincineroar:

Also gorilla battle.

:ultdk:vs. Rillaboom

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really not call Cinderace or Intellion's design "masculine" by any stretch of the word, they're very ambiguous.
Intelleon is supposed to be the “cool” one, you can tell from it’s animations. And Cinderace’s sports gimmick makes them masculine by default. Not like sports are only for boys, but on the aesthetic and behavior spectrum, sports are on the masculine end.
it seems only you have a problem with the fact a pokemon is more masculine looking
It’s not that I have a problem with a masculine looking Pokémon. It’s that there is no feminine option among the starter choices.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Also, a personal tick I have:

When I heard the voice over for the Pokémon Direct say Inteleon's name, I was a bit confused because that's not how I pronounced it at all. In fact, I still have some issues pronouncing it the way he pronounces it in the Direcr, which is what I assume is the more official pronunciation, and it makes sense given the root word "Chameleon".

However, I still think Inteleon pronounced like the Resident Evil character for the "leon" sounds better and it's way more natural for me, but I also like to pronounce things correctly. A personal, stupid struggle I have lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Plus I could see Sakurai picking Rillaboom for uniqueness for the same reason he chose:ultincineroar:for his wrestling fighting style for the fact the former uses drums to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom