• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Today has been quite a weird day.

It started with me laughing at some Discord memes, my father getting furious at me claiming "I look brain dead doing that", trying to take out my phone over that and in the middle of It giving me a punch so freaking hard It left me a huge part of the morning with my brain bamboozled and writing random non-sense at Forest Maze.

But then the people at Forest Maze managed to find out what happened, gave me support and even got to the point an user gifted me Nitro.
So the rest of the day I've been bringing greater usage of Discord Nitro while recovering from that punch.
0-0 bro what are you ok??

D

Deleted member

It started with me laughing at some Discord memes, my father getting furious at me claiming "I look brain dead doing that", trying to take out my phone over that and in the middle of It giving me a punch so freaking hard It left me a huge part of the morning with my brain bamboozled and writing random non-sense at Forest Maze.

But then the people at Forest Maze managed to find out what happened, gave me support and even got to the point an user gifted me Nitro.
So the rest of the day I've been bringing greater usage of Discord Nitro while recovering from that punch.
The weirdest thing that happened today is me biking over to my grandparents now-theirs house and moving a bunch of our clothes there to organize them.

But yikes, that's a weird campfire-like story to tell if I've ever heard one.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

0-0 bro what are you ok??
Yeah, I thankfully recovered from that punch.

Tomorrow it will be better, since I am making a cake for my crush to celebrate her team's victory at the competition from another island and I will watch the Sonic movie.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Why are all the coolest characters in Three Houses magic classes?

I have too many of 'em, but I keep recruiting them because all my favorite units are magic classes. Not gonna have any shortage of mages, that's for sure. :p
Magic and archery are both extremely useful in TH so I can't fault you one bit for having a lot of units that deal in the former.

Lysithea is the best magic caster, though

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Yeah, I thankfully recovered from that punch.

Tomorrow it will be better, since I am making a cake for my crush to celebrate her team's victory at the competition from another island and I will watch the Sonic movie.
Alright..well that’s good that tomorrow will be better then.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yeah, he's alright. His Discord buddies managed to support him through it, he'll have a better day tommorow.
I still say if his father is abusive he needs to notify this to the police and move with an relative or friend of theirs. No one should live under an abusive lifestyle.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

dude i'm sorry
that's horrible

D

Deleted member

dude i'm sorry
that's horrible
Honestly, It isn't that bad.

Doh that may be because I'm used to worse stuff happening in the past.

This was like what, a single bad day in February in comparison to February as a whole last year which was filled with IRL deaths and many other stuff I don't dare to list?

I can see why many people got worried by me, but I honestly believe I can get through this way easier than the stuff from last year.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace

Jeez, hope all gets better for you.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just had a bit of a nerdy realization that Green hill in the Sonic movie is close to San Francisco.

JUST LIKE IN SONIC ADVENTURE 2

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

I just saw this. :( That sounds horrible. Rezo por que las cosas se mejoren en donde tu estas, amigo mio. Cuidate muchisimo. Honestamente, los padres a veces no se dan cuenta que cosas asi son solo una diversion y ya, UN CHISTE. Por que cree que uno se reiria?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Figured I'd link it here:

My loyalty to Dimitri is starting to wane a bit after seeing it, NGL.

Now granted, I already liked Claude before and Golden Deer was the first route I played, but I just love seeing voice actors show appreciation towards their characters like this.
This response was good:

D

Deleted member

Why are all the coolest characters in Three Houses magic classes?

I have too many of 'em, but I keep recruiting them because all my favorite units are magic classes. Not gonna have any shortage of mages, that's for sure. :p
Mages are absolutely busted in this game compared to earlier Fire Emblem games. Their magic replenishes every map, saving you money, and their damage and speed are all cranked up to absurd levels.

One of my favorite mages is Mercedes, because she gets to learn fortify. Fortify in older games was a 2-use white magic spell, and 2 uses were all you had for the entire game. In Three Houses, fortify every ****ing map. EVERY ****ING MAP!!!!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've been feeling more depressed the past few nights. Someone used to host smashfests on Tuesdays but they ended because the neighbors complained about the noise. So finally I said I'd host Rizenfests at the same time at my apartment. I posted about it in the FB group and said "PM me for address and to RSVP" but not a single person has in 2 days. :urg:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Honestly, It isn't that bad.

Doh that may be because I'm used to worse stuff happening in the past.

This was like what, a single bad day in February in comparison to February as a whole last year which was filled with IRL deaths and many other stuff I don't dare to list?

I can see why many people got worried by me, but I honestly believe I can get through this way easier than the stuff from last year.
A parent should never punch their child, especially for something as trivial as not liking how they're laughing.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
A parent should never punch their child, especially for something as trivial as not liking how they're laughing.
Same, my mom keeps smacking me all the time when my younger siblings do something and I get blamed. (Same with my grandma who threatens to cut my head off with a knife if I backtalk.)

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Frankly that’s just horrible. I don’t really know what to say except I hope that you’re okay.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Finalized a character design for my comic.
E160EAD8-7181-42B0-B03C-979962485FDC.jpeg
I’m gonna play some Link’s Awakening now. I got it for my birthday back in September and I still have not finished the third dungeon because I’m lazy.

leppy

Smash Cadet
Speaking of characters, I drew up a design for the yoshi I play.

She's completely unnecessarily edgy, I just figured that 1. it fits the much less official feel of Smash 64 and 2. whenever she'd pick up a weapon I'd think to myself, "when did I start playing Shadow the Hedgehog?"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

New Squimp vid! Curious to hear your thoughts on it.
If I have to gave my thought Clean & Simple, it be something like this:
"Oh hey look, it's animated & funny, i'm sure it's going to be fine this time-"

*Chica start changing"
9f4.jpg

"Mamma, i'm scared."

"..."

"Is something horrifying going to happen at the end?"

"..."

"Oh thank lord it didn't, Jesus Golden Christ."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.