• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Now that I have the Sans costume and can make Sans miis, there's only one CPU battle that I have left to do:

Sans vs. Dr. Phil. The mii battle to end all mii battles. :p

D

Deleted member

SANS IS IN SMASH SANS IS IN SMASH
I CAN LISTEN TO MEGALOVANIA WHILE PLAYING AS SANS IN SMASH
11/10 SAKURAI JUST SAVED THE GAME INDUSTRY BLESS TOBY FOX

Noipoi

Howdy!
We’re two months away and there still barely showing us anything about SW/SH.

They really want players to be surprised this time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmm... I’m starting to believe there’s a very real possibility of a November Direct dedicated to Smash. Show off Terry’s gameplay, reveal fighter 5 and their release date/window, talk about his plans for the future. I could see it filling out a decently sized presentation.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh, by the way, each DLC character's Final Smash involeved them summoning their friends/distant relatives to do majority of the hard work. Petey, Phantom Thieves, every other Hero, and the Jinjonator.

New conspiracy theory coming?

Shroob

Sup?
Hmm... I’m starting to believe there’s a very real possibility of a November Direct dedicated to Smash. Show off Terry’s gameplay, reveal fighter 5 and their release date/window, talk about his plans for the future. I could see it filling out a decently sized presentation.
There has to be 'something'.

Everyone was just thinking that they'd show off 5 at TGAs, but now this, ALL OF THIS, throws a wrench into that idea.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, by the way, each DLC character's Final Smash involeved them summoning their friends/distant relatives to do majority of the hard work. Petey, Phantom Thieves, every other Hero, and the Jinjonator.

Terry summons his monkey

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

It's all coming together...

images.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Okay being offstage against Banjo is legitimately horrifying.
Maybe it's just because Banjo himself doesn't have great disadvantage but Grenade Egg ledgetraps are really spooky.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
We’re two months away and there still barely showing us anything about SW/SH.

They really want players to be surprised this time.
Maybe because they know it's going to be disappointing since they put all their eggs into Little Town Hero which isn't going to sell at all

All I want is for them to tell us Dexit is a sick prank. Is that too much to ask?

D

Deleted member

Where were you

When Megalovania joined the pantheon of iconic video game tracks in Smash
With every day that passes I grow more convinced that Smash Bros. Ultimate is not a real game but instead some collective fever dream that we're all having together

Last edited by a moderator:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
Shower thoughts with Mellowy:

What if they were to do the intro to the Terry video again.

But this time, it goes back to 1996.

And the camera pans over.....

To a goddamn PS1.

No more words needed.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Maybe because they know it's going to be disappointing since they put all their eggs into Little Town Hero which isn't going to sell at all

All I want is for them to tell us Dexit is a sick prank. Is that too much to ask?
Pony

Pony I love you

Don’t make me have to hurt you

Shroob

Sup?

Pony plz

Not tonight.

I agree with ya but

Not tonight

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, Town makes me think that GF wasn't redirecting their A-Team to it like everyone swore up and down that they did. Because between that and Pokemon, Pokemon looks like it had a better budget by a long shot.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Pony plz

Not tonight.

I agree with ya but

Not tonight

I agree, Shroob. I've been staying neutral for the whole fiasco, but even I agree that the words of the professors are more necessary than ever now.

Let's just kick back, relax, and relish in the majesty of what we've got and what's to come!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
>Shovel Knight is revealed an Assist Trophy due to popular demand as a newcomer
>Shantae is present in the game as a Spirit, presumably for similar reasons to the above
>Sans is a Mii Outfit for the Mii Gunner, marking the first time an Indie character barely brushes against playability status
>Popular Indies in the last decade all present in some manner, with one Indie type for each category regarding appearances
>There is one overlooked Indie character that contributed to Undertale's success, regarding the bullet hell genre and the music
>A second Pass feels likely, if not just giving this character the chance she needs to be the first-ever playable Indie rep in Smash

It's time.
e272604050dd9687878c16c9923074b5f142d0a8.jpg

Shroob

Sup?
>Shantae is present in the game as a Spirit, presumably for similar reasons to the above
>Sans is a Mii Outfit for the Mii Gunner, marking the first time an Indie character barely brushes against playability status
>Popular Indies in the last decade all present in some manner, with one Indie type for each category regarding appearances
>There is one overlooked Indie character that contributed to Undertale's success, regarding the bullet hell genre and the music
>A second Pass feels likely, if not just giving this character the chance she needs to be the first-ever playable Indie rep in Smash

It's time.
I....unironically think this is more likely than we think.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace

It's time.
View attachment 236903
I mean, its better than sans but thats not saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom