• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Is anyone still thinking we'll get a Direct on Tuesday? I'd like to hope.

Also, I hate that you guys are posting Re:Mind spoilers because I would absolutely be playing it if I could, but those Square Enix ****s aren't releasing it on Xbox until the end of next month.
I'm feeling the second week of February for a general direct, tbh.

D

Deleted member

I'm feeling the second week of February for a general direct, tbh.
Yeah, I'm feeling February too.

But hey, I do have stuff to kill time in the mean time: work from my Chinese and English classes and the awaited release of the Marvel Legends Fantastic Four wave of action figures in around one week or more.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Is anyone still thinking we'll get a Direct on Tuesday? I'd like to hope.

Also, I hate that you guys are posting Re:Mind spoilers because I would absolutely be playing it if I could, but those Square Enix ****s aren't releasing it on Xbox until the end of next month.
I've been spoiler tagging all of my posts that talk about it and have pretty much said all I'm gonna say at this point, so you won't see more from me. I'm really sorry Square Enix is treating Xbox players like that; it's legit frustrating that they give PS players so much special treatment. Makes me wonder how much Sony must be paying them. :/

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Oh, I thought G7 doubles had wrapped up, still going I guess.

I tuned in just in time to see a K. Rool Yoshi team lose in losers semis.

Aight.

D

Deleted member

Reading some Tekken 7 tweets on EVO Japan...

So this is what Smash 4 at EVO 2018 felt like...

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, it's overrun with Leroy now, right?
Pretty much -_-.

I literally had to witness this ****show unfold right now. Smash Ultimate's good and all, but when you have a situation like this it's hard to ignore.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Haomaru got revealed for Soul Calibur's finals at EVO Japan. Don't know if it was uploaded to Youtube yet, but if it hasn't it probably will be soon.

Oh yeah, it's overrun with Leroy now, right?
Yeah I think it was 4 or 6 Leroys in Top 8. Kind of like earlier Tekken 7 getting swarmed with Jack-7's all over the place.

I think Tekken games are usually pretty balanced, but it takes a WHILE to get there.

Tekken 4 had Jin, Tekken 5 had Steve, Tekken 6 had Bob. ect ect.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We could have had the Peter Trinity of Parker, Pan, and Quill. God damn it, Disney!

Also, I just looked it up and found out that there were Goofy, Hera, and Spider-Gwen figures that were cancelled. Now I'm just angry and upset.
I could’ve had Ghost-Spider in a video game with other Disney characters...what a missed opportunity
This weekend. Doubles just wrapped up today.
gonna be real hard to watch a lot of it live if its airing during Royal Rumble weekend

D

Deleted member

Yeah I think it was 4 or 6 Leroys in Top 8. Kind of like earlier Tekken 7 getting swarmed with Jack-7's all over the place.

I think Tekken games are usually pretty balanced, but it takes a WHILE to get there.

Tekken 4 had Jin, Tekken 5 had Steve, Tekken 6 had Bob. ect ect.
Tekken 4...yeah. Pretty much JFLS and win.

Tekken 5 Steve was the reason we got Dark Resurrection, but then again you had Mishimas in top tier, though to me it's acceptable.

Tekken 6 Bob is just...Bob.

And now with Tekken 7 Leroy...it's just...a DLC practice like that isn't always a good idea.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I've been spoiler tagging all of my posts that talk about it and have pretty much said all I'm gonna say at this point, so you won't see more from me. I'm really sorry Square Enix is treating Xbox players like that; it's legit frustrating that they give PS players so much special treatment. Makes me wonder how much Sony must be paying them. :/
I didn't mean to imply anyone wasn't spoiler tagging, I just find myself really wanting to read them haha.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I watched KH3's new secret ending:

Holy crud, Nomura is resurrecting Final Fantasy 13 VS through Kingdom Hearts. The secret ending is a straight up remake of the VS trailer! Yozora really IS VS13 Noctis!

After all this time, he still hasn't let VS. go. KH 'bout to get wild.
Nomura is like
"Yall wont let me do VS13? **** you, Im doing it anyway"

and Im all for it

D

Deleted member

I feel like it's Baku's mission to get us all to put him on ignore or some ****.
Just gonna leave this here also top text because unique spin on the joke

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/6f/Scout_no01.wav

Also people actually use the ignore button? I won’t lie, I have ignored some people in the past, but always like for a day or two because they keep on getting onto my nerves and I’m legit scared whenever I get alerts from them because 9/10 they’re shooting me in the face and it’s not healthy for me, regardless of how warranted it is at times.
(cough you cough)
It’s gotten to the point I’ve considered leaving smashboards as a whole simply because of how extreme it gets at time(again, regardless of how warranted it is) and I might still do so.
I get it, you all hate me because I’m the one guy that spams gifs and unfunny jokes that only make sense in context, and that’s fair and all, but over these last few months, I’ve been trying to improve.
Granted, I’m no stand up comedian clown like the rest of you; I can’t make a joke on the fly if I tried, much less an actually funny one. But I have(with the advice of a certain mod) started toning down everything else. Just don’t expect me to talk too much about literally any topic that is usually talked about here, chances are I’m not into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So, how's everyone doing this morning? I'm just waiting around for the next episode of RWBY to upload.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Lol, My Nintendo has a discount reward available for Smash 3DS. Like, I love Smash 3DS, but the idea of buying that in 2020 is kinda wild to me.

I guess if the 3DS was your only option. And Smash Run is there, so maybe it's not that weird?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My dad found a thirty dollar Cuphead construction set on sale for seven dollars, so that’s a real sweet deal.
CF3C7D9C-0A68-4035-84DA-E82DE17827BA.jpeg

I’m not big on construction sets, but this looks nice.

D

Deleted member

My dad found a thirty dollar Cuphead construction set on sale for seven dollars, so that’s a real sweet deal.
View attachment 259583
I’m not big on construction sets, but this looks nice.
It does look quite cool!

In my case, I have added every LEGO Iron Man minifigure I already owned to the Hall Of Armours LEGO set I got for Christmas:

20200125_020533.jpg

Feels great to finally have a cool display set for the Iron Man minifigures.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
View attachment 259582
THREE MORE DAYS TIL BYLETH!
Are you nuts, Ramen?! How could you be so excited, I mean seriously...

Adobe_20200125_090031.jpg

I hear they're super strict! They assign waaay too much homework, give out detention to anyone who nods off even a little bit, and worst of all, they bring a friggin' SWORD to use as a pointer for lectures! (Well, my kindergarten teacher did that ONCE, but come on!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom