• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Aight lemme put an end to everything right here and now so we can move on.

1- Jon Gamexplain knows things. He won’t be upfront with it cuz he likes having a job, and not everything he says is guaranteed to happen, but when he makes a prediction we should listen.

2- It isn’t a definite thing, but a Pokémon from Sword/Shield has a pretty good shot at being a playable character in the fighters pass volume 2.

3- Gender Stereotypes aren’t cool.

There. Y’all talk about something else.

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I do agree that most sports are masculine. I know from experience a reasonable amount of boys get really into football (non-American) and aren't afraid of a little scratch from going at it too hard. Girls on the other hand usually put in the least amount of effort. But some sports are less masculine like volley ball.
So... what you’re saying is that masculinity, associated with men, is aggressive and antagonistic? I really hope this isn’t where you are going.
You are taking it the wrong way. Boys tend to have a natural instinct to play-fight amongst themselves. It's not negative, just a way our species tries to make sure half of the population are strong and capable enough to protect ourselves and our tribes.

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know as much as Googi is memed.......

LM3 never got a spirit board

And there's those 4 bonus spots which could be Echoes....

Just saying

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Anyways, remember Gou? I'd say his design fits with Cinderace because they're so gender ambiguous. Anime definitely nailed that.

Gou is also a tsundere boy who blushes a lot because he's a bit reserved, in which Cinderace, an energetic and sporty type, contrasts with that well.

So needless to say I already like Gou.
Gou is literaly the best travel partner so far

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Just saying
Oo, possible 4 echoes ya say?
Just off the top of my head my personal picks would have to be Dixie, Jeanne, Ms Pac man and then maybe one of pass 2's characters gets an echo :U

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh gosh. Gooigi in Smash?

Unironically wouldn't mind. We already know LM3 was already a decent chunk of the way through development during Ultimate's development as Luigi got the Plunger ability and design of the G-00, and yet... no Gooigi, the main star/gimmick of the game...

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Just saying
It's still liable to happen at any time since Astral Chain received spirits months after the game came out.

Gooigi would be a dope echo fighter, tho.

Shroob

Sup?
Gooigi is a costume at best. Not an echo fighter. And also, how long after the game came out did it take us to get Astral Chain spirits?
The same could be said of Byleth.

How long did it take for 3 Houses Spirits to come?

As is, there's not enough info to say one way or another, but we know there's 4 spots after this pass is done, and we're almost assuredly getting more Directs than FP characters this year.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can feel it...

The meme magic, flowing...

BABOOM WILL WIN...

SMASH
*Trailer opens.

Eternatus is destroying the entire planet.

Rilaboom is the last line of defense.

Leon: There’s no other choice! You have to join smash!
*flings a smash invite at rilaboom

*Begins to glow. It now goes gigantamax saving the day.

Tagline: Baboom Wins!
Question

Which starter does Ash have?
Ash hasn’t caught anything yet, unless you count Mr. Mime. But technically he already caught that in Gen 1( I think he did in the episode appeared and then gave it to deliha). As Mr Mime is living and traveling with Ash so he’s used it in fights.

Gou gets like or more Pokémon per episode though.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Dude. And Gooigi would come with the Boss Spirits from LM3!

Of course they can always have another Spirit Event but still

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm just saying', if we get Octolings as one of those potential Echoes, I will be very, very happy.

Like, really happy.

Y'know how happy The Completionist got for Banjo? How happy Arlo would be for Pikmin 4? Yeah, that. I'd be that happy.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The same could be said of Byleth.

How long did it take for 3 Houses Spirits to come?

As is, there's not enough info to say one way or another, but we know there's 4 spots after this pass is done, and we're almost assuredly getting more Directs than FP characters this year.
What changed in their production for them to reduce their pace THAT much? This is the best selling fighting game on earth, Nintendo should be giving them as much money and resources as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom