• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
speaking of Altair and Assassin's Creed
honestly, seeing this makes me kinda sad he was regulated to just a mii costume. He or Ezio would've been a fun addition. Nice to see AC represented at the very least
What I think happened after he jumps off the tower:
A MAN HAS FALLEN INTO THE RIVER IN LEGO CITY HYRULE!
START THE NEW RESCUE HELICOPTER
HEY!
BUILD THE HELICOPTER AND OFF TO THE RESCUE
PREPARE THE LIFELINE
LOWER THE STRETCHER

AND MAKE THE RESCUE

THE NEW EMERGENCY COLLECTION FROM LEGO CITY HYRULE!

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Fire Emblem Three Houses is sooooo much fuuuuuuun. Currently on Chapter 6! I'm playing as blind as possible: I haven't even looked up class skills, growth rates for classes, or what people think is best for each unit. I am determined to make my own strategies and experiment, ha ha.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Kira is an absolute sweetheart, isn't she? Her art's equal parts getting better and completely wholesome, with smiles to be had all over the place.

#HugsforTeach
Speaking of Byleth, here's a really good comic from someone else. If you get the reference, I love you.
Clefairy Clefairy!

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I still can't get the fact they didn't use the actual Assassin's Creed logo in the Altair costume reveal

It can't be because of the word, because Richter's Boxing Ring title is "Azure Vampire Assassin"
I think it's less to do with the content of the word, and more the context. It was only Altair in the North American presentation--in Europe and Japan, it was Assassin's Creed. Some people I've heard claim it may have been due to political events happening at the time, though I doubt that as presentations like these take a long time to develop. I dunno why, but it's definitely not due to the word itself.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Upcoming merchandise seems to shows us what starter ash is getting and:
Looks to be grooky.

In other words

BABOOM WIN!

Also he might be getting riolu which is so damn overdue at this point.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Looks to be grooky.

In other words

BABOOM WIN!

THEN IT EVOLVES INTO GALARIAN LUCARIO POKRMON PLS

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
THEN IT EVOLVES INTO GALARIAN LUCARIO POKRMON PLS
Well probably not, there’s merch for normal lucario that just surfaced too.

It would be sweet to have a galarian form but I feel like when they gave Ash such a strong Aura connection, you couldn’t not give him normal lucario yet they did lol. I’m hoping both those catches happen.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Fire Emblem Three Houses is sooooo much fuuuuuuun. Currently on Chapter 6! I'm playing as blind as possible: I haven't even looked up class skills, growth rates for classes, or what people think is best for each unit. I am determined to make my own strategies and experiment, ha ha.
SPOILER ALERT:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well probably not, there’s merch for normal lucario that just surfaced too.

It would be sweet to have a galarian form but I feel like when they gave Ash such a strong Aura connection, you couldn’t not give him normal lucario yet they did lol. I’m hoping both those catches happen.
Shh. Just...

I just want a white fluffy Ice/Fighting Lucario.

D

Deleted member

Looks to be grooky.

In other words

BABOOM WIN!

win moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So uh, I thought Byleth was releasing today. Then I watched the presentation again and realized it was tomorrow. ****.

Guess I'll spend today being an upstanding citizen of society and do some coursework.

D

Deleted member

So uh, I thought Byleth was releasing today. Then I watched the presentation again and realized it was tomorrow. ****.

Guess I'll spend today being an upstanding citizen of society and do some coursework.
Same haha. Oh well, good luck to us getting the character by then.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My Ike tomorrow when there's all these Byleths who have no idea what they're doing:
IMG_20200127_205856.jpg

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

An hour ago.

"I'll be an upstanding citizen and do some coursework today."

An hour later.

"Anime Time but don't know what to watch."

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Same - I haven't been actively following opinions on best class options for each unit either; I just tend to go with what 'suits' the unit given their personality and strengths/weaknesses, plus am fairly chill if one of them comes up to me and goes 'yeah, can I change my goal plz'

Some of my units I definitely have a clear end goal in sight though, having had a look through the master rank classes and what skills they need

Dutch Raikuna

An hour ago.

"Anime Time but don't know what to watch."
And I still don't know what to watch. It's currently between Land of the Lustrous, Kemono Michi and Date A Live.
Or I could watch Gabriel Dropout again. Or Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid for about the 7th time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And I still don't know what to watch. It's currently between Land of the Lustrous, Kemono Michi and Date A Live.
Or I could watch Gabriel Dropout again. Or Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid for about the 7th time.
I'm trying to watch some anime too but my earphones broke and I don't wanna embarass myself in the school library-

-he-Hey! Stop it! Don't touch my secret Monster Musume manga collection or everyone's gonna see it!

Dutch Raikuna

I'm trying to watch some anime too but my earphones broke and I don't wanna embarass myself in the school library-

-he-Hey! Stop it! Don't touch my secret Monster Musume manga collection or everyone's gonna see it!
I avoid stuff like Monster Musume. I just found it way too out of my range. And cutscenes with heavy fanservice I skip.

Favourite anime Lesley?

D

Deleted member

I avoid stuff like Monster Musume. I just found it way too out of my range. And cutscenes with heavy fanservice I skip.

Favourite anime Lesley?
Konosuba
K-On!
Love Live
Evangelion
Madoka Magica
Monster Musume
Overlord
Youjo Senki
Isekai Quartet
Anything Hayao Miyazaki
Date a Live
Hataraku Saibou
Devilman Lady
Shoujo Kakumei Utena

And there's rons more on my "want to watch list". Trust me. My anime taste is quite...unconventional.

Dutch Raikuna

Konosuba
K-On!
Love Live
Evangelion
Madoka Magica
Monster Musume
Overlord
Youjo Senki
Isekai Quartet
Anything Hayao Miyazaki
Date a Live
Hataraku Saibou
Devilman Lady
Shoujo Kakumei Utena

And there's rons more on my "want to watch list". Trust me. My anime taste is quite...unconventional.
So looking at your list placing what I've seen and on my to watch.

Konosuba - It has Megumin. That's enough to make it great.
K-On! - On my to watch list
Evangelion - On my to watch list
Madoka Magica - Been watching the spin off to get a feel of it. I like it. Gives a weird Gravity Rush vibe.
Monster Musume - Watched and got put off by it.
Youjo Senki - Watched it. It's OK. Felt lacking in something.
Isekai Quartet - Hilarious.
Anything Hayao Miyazaki - Of Course.
Date a Live - Most likely watching next.
Hataraku Saibou - Watched and was ok.

My Favourite anime.

Category 1 - Practically 10/10
1. Kino’s Journey (2017)
2. A Place Further Than The Universe
3. Re;Zero - Starting Life in Another World
4. Violet Evergarden

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Madoka Magica - Been watching the spin off to get a feel of it. I like it. Gives a weird Gravity Rush vibe.
Wait, the spin-off's already out? My god it's been two years since I finished the show. Must be living under a rock haha

D

Deleted member

I had a dream that Sticky was in Smash, and I was so disappointed when I woke up.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Alrighty, with Byleth dropping in several hours, I should probably get back to reconnecting my Pro Controller to my switch even though I already have the thing working to play Emulators (after realizing I needed to play with the control settings in steam) which I have forgotten about because I'm busy watching Tales videos and reading a web novel,

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
AFTER ALL THIS TIME

IT'S FINALLY BYLETH DAY!

All we gotta do is wait another uhh... 13 hours or so :drsad:

BUT WHO CARES? IT'S BYLETH DAY!
hypecat.png

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Alrighty, with Byleth dropping in several hours, I should probably get back to reconnecting my Pro Controller to my switch even though I already have the thing working to play Emulators (after realizing I needed to play with the control settings in steam) which I have forgotten about because I'm busy watching Tales videos and reading a web novel,
Byleth won't drop for another 13 hours or so, their European reveal said they'd be out on the 29th, and in our timezone it's nearly 2PM of the 28th

D

Deleted member

This is the day the Lord has made. Byleth should be releasing anytime today now! I, as well as any of y'all here who are just as hyped, feel like the following this morning...
rtdfgh.gif

So****e, anyone getting off from school/work, impatient to play him/her be like...
hyjb.gif

So...how are you guys doing this fine morning? :shyguy:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Byleth won't drop for another 13 hours or so, their European reveal said they'd be out on the 29th, and in our timezone it's nearly 2PM of the 28th
It's nearly 8AM where I'm at so those hours will fly pretty quickly either due to sleep or me just mindlessly browsing the internet.

D

Deleted member

Me when Byleth releases and I slam some noobs before people learns how he/she plays effectively
DB2E992A-DE25-4A56-9A11-4BB25075A660.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom