• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Same as me, I want my boy Yoshi to be playable in this game. (Daisy fans were disappointed when Rosalina got in over her.)
TBH while Yoshi would be cool, I have a feeling they're probably gonna go the safe, boring route and add in Toadette.

And I mean, as a Toadette fan I'd take it, but I'll admit compared to cool choices like Yoshi, Wario, or Pauline it'd be crazy boring, lol.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Aight, Marss vs. Leo grand finals. Let's see this.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
MARSS TAKES THE FIRST WIN AFTER A GAME WHERE THE FIRST TWO STOCKS FOR EACH SIDE WERE BASICALLY JUST THEM RIPPING EACH OTHER APART AT EARLY PERCENTS

THIS IS GONNA BE ****ING GOOD

THAT SECOND GAME ENDING. THE ****ING COMEBACK AT 132 ENDING WITH THE ZSS DOWN B SPIKE DEEP BELOW STAGE.

THIS GRANDS YO

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
TBH while Yoshi would be cool, I have a feeling they're probably gonna go the safe, boring route and add in Toadette.

And I mean, as a Toadette fan I'd take it, but I'll admit compared to cool choices like Yoshi, Wario, or Pauline it'd be crazy boring, lol.
Fascinating how Toadette is considered the "safe choice" as opposed to Yoshi

I actually see him being shown off for THIS year in particular. Since he hasn't shown up at ALL in the base game, it would seem natural :yoshi:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
MARSS JUST ****ING DESTROYED LEO 3-0

OH MY GOD

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
MARSS JUST ****ING DESTROYED LEO 3-0

OH MY GOD
You're the thread's professional wrasslin' commentator and That's good ****. I kind of do that when I'm watching DBFZ and Tekken stuff from time to time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You can't get downloaded by game 4 MKLeo if he never reach game 4.

"insert big brain image here"

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
You're the thread's professional wrasslin' commentator and That's good ****. I kind of do that when I'm watching DBFZ and Tekken stuff from time to time.
I honestly love watching and participating in competitive Smash. It's such an intriguing and diverse game at high level in terms of interactions because of how each character's options in certain situations and properties vary from one to the next. So, I get very easily excited, and honestly I have no problem being vocal about it unless people start to find it annoying.
This isn't funny but I had to:

View attachment 259827
damn I've been called out lmao

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Can't believe the key to all this was giving Metroid the ability to crawl.

I for one hope Sakurai and his balance team rectify this mistake in this next patch, by nerfing crawling and leaving all the infinites perfectly intact.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Who are you people :dazwa:
Definitely didn't come back out of the shadows to make this post :p
Been playing a few games so I've been away for a while :v and distracted by a lot of things :'v..

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I honestly love watching and participating in competitive Smash. It's such an intriguing and diverse game at high level in terms of interactions because of how each character's options in certain situations and properties vary from one to the next. So, I get very easily excited, and honestly I have no problem being vocal about it unless people start to find it annoying.

You always make me want to tune in and see these things myself, but unfortunately I always seem to be at work when that happens.

Working the afternoon shift during weekends will do that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

No problem at all man. Your enthusiasm is a good thing.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm just sitting here counting down the minutes to leave home, get breakfast and go to college.

Gotta love Mondays right?

But hey Byleth tomorrow! And for me another sushi day!

Iridium

Smash Hero

I didn't even know you guys were doing that here. EVO Japan had me both happy and upset looking at the results going down, and I somehow correctly predicted Marss winning hours before.

D

Deleted member

I'm just sitting here counting down the minutes to leave home, get breakfast and go to college.

Gotta love Mondays right?

But hey Byleth tomorrow! And for me another sushi day!
I'm just finished with my classes for today so here's to me spending the entire day at school reading about stuff and just chillin' watching anime.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just finished the application of the journalism training program I want to attend.

Probably a bad time to remember I hate writing non-fiction, but I still hope it'll be accepted. I want to finish my first year with something to add to my CV.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I for one hope Sakurai and his balance team rectify this mistake in this next patch, by nerfing crawling and leaving all the infinites perfectly intact.
"Cap. Falcon has now a 50% chance of tripping when he move."

"Turnaround raise it to 80%."

"Never ask me for anything ever again"

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The new Pokemon Masters update for the Ex Challenges rebalance just got data mined. Looks like we'll finally be getting Steven (he's on the title screen, not too much of a spoiler) as a Valentine's Day event.

Also confirmed two new pairs, surprisingly not Kyurem, to come this week,
Professor Kukui and Lycanroc Midday, doesn't seem to be particularly great. Am curious to know how quick moves will work and his sync move does at least remove reflect/light screen.

Zinnia and Rayquaza, not sure how canon this pair is but whatever. No Mega Evolution and she costs a lot of gauge, but her boosting move is amazing as is being boosted by any weather on the field.

They each even come with new remixes of their themes too.

Shroob

Sup?
The new Pokemon Masters update for the Ex Challenges rebalance just got data mined. Looks like we'll finally be getting Steven (he's on the title screen, not too much of a spoiler) as a Valentine's Day event.

Also confirmed two new pairs, surprisingly not Kyurem, to come this week,
Professor Kukui and Lycanroc Midday, doesn't seem to be particularly great. Am curious to know how quick moves will work and his sync move does at least remove reflect/light screen.

Zinnia and Rayquaza, not sure how canon this pair is but whatever. No Mega Evolution and she costs a lot of gauge, but her boosting move is amazing as is being boosted by any weather on the field.

They each even come with new remixes of their themes too.
Wow, I never thought Pokemon Masters would promote such an abusive relationship to children!

/s

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025

Shantae confirmed FP6?!

D

Deleted member

Been playing a few games so I've been away for a while :v and distracted by a lot of things :'v..
Good morning :p

Actually now that I think about it I don't recall ever meeting you, unless you're @GothFluttershy in disguise.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just one more day left to go now.
Screenshot_20200126-220105~2.png

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The more accurate question is... "who are YOU?!"
But seriously, hiya. What's been going on with you? Which games?

@Bakugan2556 Fluttershy and @GothFluttershy are very different people. Their personalities and histories are very different, along with interests to an extent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom