• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh I might stay up a bit longer. I was up for like 20 hours yesterday and feverish from stress, eating and drinking nothing but ramen and energy drinks.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not to mention, crash regularly takes out bigger guys than DK just by jumping on their heads. Although the guys DK takes out are many times his size so......
See, that’s because they’re Crash’s enemies. DK has main character armor, making him significantly stronger than the big guys Crash tackles.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
See, that’s because they’re Crash’s enemies. DK has main character armor, making him significantly stronger than the big guys Crash tackles.
Not really... if you think about it, DK only has three hit points before he dies. And so do most Crash bosses. In fact, most Crash bosses have a little more then that.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
from what Ive seen, Ive seen people mostly go grom The Keyblade Graveyard to the end of the gane after downloading the update and DLC. on critical
the data battles in Limit cut are hardcore
so i hope you are ready for thst
I've never played a KH game on Critical before, so I'm a bit hesitant because of how brutally difficult they can get lol. Thinking I might just use my Normal playthrough to casually experience the DLC and then save Critical shenanigans for later, but we'll see.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a problem fetching the tweet
the first response the first response the first response

Okay now good night.
The second one is better and makes for a great meme format:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
from what Ive seen, Ive seen people mostly go grom The Keyblade Graveyard to the end of the gane after downloading the update and DLC. on critical
the data battles in Limit cut are hardcore
so i hope you are ready for thst
At least those let you reattempt the boss immediately after a loss.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I bought shop credit to pre order the fighters pass and then forgot to redeem the cards all day lol. Going to have to remember this tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom