• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, that's two routes completed in Three Houses. Blue Lions was quite enjoyable and Dimitri is hands down my favorite lord in the series now, but that ending was somewhat unsatisfying even with my knowledge gained from playing Golden Deer before it.

I'll get around to the Black Eagles route and the DLC after taking a break from the game for a while.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I thought people preferred the MALE Robin, which is why he's the primary in Warriors just like how female is the primary Corrin.
Yeah, Male Robin is actaully the prefered one, the rest, its the chick. I ignore female corrin and did a hard as hell map in Warriors just to get the male corrin and thats the only corrin I used pff

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Well, that's two routes completed in Three Houses. Blue Lions was quite enjoyable and Dimitri is hands down my favorite lord in the series now, but that ending was somewhat unsatisfying even with my knowledge gained from playing Golden Deer before it.

I'll get around to the Black Eagles route and the DLC after taking a break from the game for a while.
That’s the best thing to do. It’s a long game and you should definitely take a break after beating one of the paths (I’ve beaten two of the paths)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Update on that Nuzlocke I was doing.
1579555149228.png

Nobody's died yet, that's good. Brock was pretty much a joke, it took all of three water guns. Now to get through Mt. Moon and beat Misty (who should be harder, as I don't have any grass or electric types yet).

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
That’s the best thing to do. It’s a long game and you should definitely take a break after beating one of the paths (I’ve beaten two of the paths)
On the bright side, it only took me four weeks to complete BL while the GD route took four months lol.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Ugh. GX uploaded a vid related to Nintendo and I got my hopes up for a second. That roadmap is a tease

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

I started with GD but I'm not sure which one I'll do next after I'm done with it - I imagine taking a break though as I don't want to get burned out so I might space them out a bit

I haven't bought the DLC yet but I'll probably so do further down the line

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, Male Robin is actaully the prefered one, the rest, its the chick. I ignore female corrin and did a hard as hell map in Warriors just to get the male corrin and thats the only corrin I used pff
Fair. Everyone has there preference I guess.

But if it's an option, I always use the female version.

Except Villager. All the female Villagers look weird AF.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Y’all know that Temtem game?

Anyone remember this?
https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2018/02/21/recent-generation-8-starter-images-confirmed-as-fake/

Idk if they ended up being for Temtem and just passed off as a Pokémon leak, but I found it funny because the blue platypus appears in the Temtem trailer.
I remember that and this is just a hoot. I loved the design so I'm glad it's been given another chance (though not in a way I expected).

As for Temtem, I definitely have my eye on that game but I feel more comfortable to wait until it gets out of the early access stage before I really try it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This one guy in the Champion Cup in Shield is hitting me hard. Better invest in TM's that I've been avoiding for whatever reason.

D

Deleted member

Youtube keeps reccomending me these videos

Also trailers for the new Guilty Gear game which I can't share.

THAT IS BULL**** BLAZIIIIIIIING!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fighter_Pass_2.png

Alright. My predictions. I tried to spread out the big hype characters while still keeping the smaller ones near the end. DoomSlayer is last because he would be very un-hype in Japan. Like a reverse Byleth.

Sakurai: Doom is a game of the First Person Shooter genre. I was curious as to how these mechanics would translate into Smash. I understand many of my Japanese fans may not like this decision, but not every character can be popular in every region. The Americans made sure I knew that!

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Has anyone here ever played Mario super Sluggers?
I need help with a part in stuck in, the mission says "get an out with a buddy move" and it's the one in Peach's castle.

The ball lands too far for me to catch it in time so I fail the mission each time I try.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I remember that and this is just a hoot. I loved the design so I'm glad it's been given another chance (though not in a way I expected).

As for Temtem, I definitely have my eye on that game but I feel more comfortable to wait until it gets out of the early access stage before I really try it.
Temtem kinda interests me too, but since I’m a big Pokémon fan it does kinda bother me since it seems to have taken “too much” inspiration (right down to the story seeming very similar so far with the professor and stuff, and even the battle HUD, so kinda like that game that felt like a Cuphead overhaul), though I guess that means I should enjoy it as well haha...I’ll be waiting until after it gets closer to finished development, too. May watch some gameplay again as well, as it felt so much like Pokémon I likely missed some distinguishing details when going “okay...” (still a bit interesting though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom