• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Pyramid Head?! Really?
I mean, yeah...

I was kind of drawn to the idea of Pyramid Head as a fighter around the time that Nightmare was popular back in the "Deconfirmation Fest". The lineup I chose was completely based on characters that could bring something new to the table gameplay-wise, with PH potentially having an " extremely slow but hard-hitting" playstyle which many contributed to Nightmare.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pyramid Head.

If you thought Scorpion or Doomguy were too gore-y, you haven't seen nothing yet.
He's totally a family friendly character, since he's in the Konami Krazy Racers sequel, Track and Field and Bomberman R.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I guess I can't say much since it's not like Bayonetta, Persona or Castlevania are free of mature themes but

Oh god Pyramid Head

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Y'all ready for this thing to take until late February/early March to get here and have Arlo make video on how long it's taking to get a General Direct again?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Y'all ready for this thing to take until late February/early March to get here and have Arlo make video on how long it's taking to get a General Direct again?
Gonna have to hit the (X) on this one, folks.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yoshi has that unique charm apparently...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

A. He is very clearly joking. B. Probably not because we got the Pokémon and Smash presentations. Which is enough to keep him content.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Calling it now. Reason for the longer development time, is because Sora is in and Disney and Square would likely be troublesome.

plus you thought hero was bad, wait till Sora gets every possible move he could ever use in smash.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Apparently, not only has the Geno Thread been closed down again but Fatmonice got temporarily banned by the mods.

Sure sucks to be those guys, huh?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Calling it now. Reason for the longer development time, is because Sora is in and Disney and Square would likely be troublesome.

plus you thought hero was bad, wait till Sora gets every possible move he could ever use in smash.
Sora is a weird and iffy inclusion to be sure. We could argue all day if he’s even worth it without the Disney characters.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yoshi has that unique charm apparently...

Dorrie just wants frien.

You frien?

A. He is very clearly joking. B. Probably not because we got the Pokémon and Smash presentations. Which is enough to keep him content.
I'm joking too. :p

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Y'ALL WATCHING THIS COSMOS CORRIN RIGHT NOW?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Apparently, not only has the Geno Thread been closed down again but Fatmonice got temporarily banned by the mods.

This is why I never go there despite being a Geno supporter. I want Geno and I may have been disappointed with Byleth but NEVER associate me with those guys.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128

Oh they're pissed if Discord is anything to go by. I'm also kinda pissed because while I'm not fully on the Geno train, I enjoy reading that thread

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I mean, yeah...

I was kind of drawn to the idea of Pyramid Head as a fighter around the time that Nightmare was popular back in the "Deconfirmation Fest". The lineup I chose was completely based on characters that could bring something new to the table gameplay-wise, with PH potentially having an " extremely slow but hard-hitting" playstyle which many contributed to Nightmare.
I feel like he’d be completely unplayable if you made him game accurate and trying to make him more of a capable fighter like in the movies would kinda ruin a lot about the theming of the character.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I'm sure that's what the mods want us to do about the situation, talk about how much it sucks to be them.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Made up my own Fighters Pass 2 here:
3 first party and 3 third party.
20200120_141702.jpg

1. Bandana Dee = Kirby
2. Heavy = Team Fortress
3. Poochy = Yoshi
4. Hollow Knight = Hollow Knight (Don't ask about the thiccness.)
5. Shake King = Wario
6. Bull Shark = Maneater
Note: I found the picture of Hollow Knight on DeavinartART.
What do you think of it?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Made up my own Fighters Pass 2 here:
3 first party and 3 third party.
View attachment 258840
1. Bandana Dee = Kirby
2. Heavy = Team Fortress
3. Poochy = Yoshi
4. Hollow Knight = Hollow Knight (Don't ask about the thiccness.)
5. Shake King = Wario
6. Bull Shark = Maneater
Note: I found the picture of Hollow Knight on Google Images.
What do you think of it?
Questionable art aside...A shark? Seriously?

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
What happened, if I'm allowed to ask?
Fatman was warned not to talk about his contacts anymore and was temp banned for “trolling,” though I don’t remember him trolling at all so I’m very confused. The thread’s been locked without the mods saying why, though I guess I can understand since a few users were complaining about them.

This is why I never go there despite being a Geno supporter. I want Geno and I may have been disappointed with Byleth but NEVER associate me with those guys.
They’re (or “we’re” I guess I should say since I actively go there as a fan) not nearly as bad as you’re making them sound; some may have been disappointed with Byleth, and things may be taken too far sometimes, but they were mostly cool about the Byleth stuff and are respectful people. Some users in there don’t even complain about stuff at all save maybe waiting for more Smash info every once in a while.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fatman was warned not to talk about his contacts anymore and was temp banned for “trolling,” though I don’t remember him trolling at all so I’m very confused. The thread’s been locked without the mods saying why, though I guess I can understand since a few users were complaining about them.

They’re (or “we’re” I guess I should say since I actively go there as a fan) not nearly as bad as you’re making them sound; some may have been disappointed with Byleth, and things may be taken too far sometimes, but they were mostly cool about the Byleth stuff and are respectful people. Some users in there don’t even complain about stuff at all save maybe waiting for more Smash info every once in a while.
All I’m saying is that every time I hear about it they’re getting the thread closed.
The shark could float above the ground and bite fighters as well using different evolutions.
Sakurai can be very weird. But I don’t think he’s THAT weird.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It doesn’t have LEGS.
I mean, I feel like there’s a bit of irony in me liking this since I’ve been working on moves for freaking Milotic for my Cynthia moveset but at least you can make the excuse that as a water type Pokémon she can generate her own water to slide across the stage and boost herself to jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom