• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
But anyway yeah, i'm gonna leave this site until after the presentation. See y'all Thursday!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Now, before we get carried away, this post is necessary. There’s no telling who’s next. Nevermind the date that this says.
In other words, each and everyone is responsible for hyping themselves. No one else does it for them.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Honestly I would be hyped for FP5 announcement but I've had the worst day of my life in a long time.
Let the speculative talk begin.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So after waiting a few months to get my Wii fixed I finally got it back the first thing I did was start a playthrough of Sonic heroes.

Then once I got to Rail canyon I remembered that this game is the reason why I have an immense fear of heights.

D

Deleted member

Will Will Shroob Shroob Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

We got a new archetype revealed for Ignition Assault!

Instead of being reveled by blog post, official update, etc, it was revealed by a youtuber(who currently owns a few of the cards because Konami is nice for once)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Even though the sky's the limit for who could show up on the 16th, I'm kinda hoping FP5 is someone like Phoenix or Kazuma Kiryu just so the complete fighter pass can have this dynamic:

Smash DLC basically.jpg

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Microsoft is ending support for Windows 7.

If you still have it, you might want to upgrade
Yeah, it ended today. People that had windows 7 received an alert months ago letting them know and how to upgrade should they want to. I'll still rock windows 7 for a bit, I don't use my computer for much besides discord and smashboards. Youtube too, I guess

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, it ended today. People that had windows 7 received an alert months ago letting them know and how to upgrade should they want to. I'll still rock windows 7 for a bit, I don't use my computer for much besides discord and smashboards. Youtube too, I guess
How old is your computer, if you don’t mind me asking? assuming Windows 7 came pre-installed, that must be a hell of a grandpa computer you got there :drshrug:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Jon from GameXplain thinks the last character is either Edelgard or Rex and Pyra.

Only mention this because he's something of an insider but he obviously isn't always 100%

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Microsoft is ending support for Windows 7.

If you still have it, you might want to upgrade
I had to upgrade a couple of years ago because I was unaware that I got one of those new Intel processors that doesn't want to play nice with 7.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Jon from GameXplain thinks the last character is either Edelgard or Rex and Pyra.

Only mention this because he's something of an insider but he obviously isn't always 100%
Isn't 3H a bit too recent for a character to come into the Fighter Pass?

Yes or no, I still think a 3H characters would be more likely after no.5 is reveal.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Three fingers.... three question marks.... three fighters????
they’re finally in:

1579025206220.png

Except you left out the last part.

He said

“Or his baby girl Arle from Puyo Puyo”

Which is quite important considering the interesting things pointing towards her

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Arle, huh? So it's a fight between "interesting things pointing at them" between Dante and Arle, then.

Honestly hope it's neither of them.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
How old is your computer, if you don’t mind me asking? assuming Windows 7 came pre-installed, that must be a hell of a grandpa computer you got there :drshrug:
Windows 7 did comes pre-installed. It's over ten years old, an Inspiron 546. It's a hand me down, so I can't really complain. I'm saving up for my own though It'll be a few more months

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

There's no chance in hell of it being Rex with his Mii costume already attached to the fighter pass.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait? Who said what about Arle?
Jon from Gamexplain said in the video covering the announcement, that he thinks it could be edelgard or maybe even his darling Arle.

Which with that Puyo Puyo game coming on the 16th and the past two characters having game tie ins, and the other hints I'm going full in that its Arle

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Jon from Gamexplain said in the video covering the announcement, that he thinks it could be edelgard or maybe even his darling Arle.

Which with that Puyo Puyo game coming on the 16th and the past two characters having game tie ins, and the other hints I'm going full in that its Arle
Past two characters? Banjo didn’t have anything, and I don’t remember Terry having anything.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Past two characters? Banjo didn’t have anything, and I don’t remember Terry having anything.
While Banjo and Terry didn't have a new game, Sakurai still said to go play Banjo Kazooie on Xbox and talked about various KOF games you could play on Switch. Hero had a brand new game, so Arle having one of her games come out so Sakurai can try and promote it wold make sense imo.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
While Banjo and Terry didn't have a new game, Sakurai still said to go play Banjo Kazooie on Xbox and talked about various KOF games you could play on Switch.
That's not a tie in.
That's a "If you want to learn more about the characters, go play their games"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom