• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
PROMPT TIME!

Super Smash Sisters Ultimate! Every male character is replaced with a female one from the same series (where applicable). Who do you swap in?
Little Mac stays in because there are no female characters in Punch-Out

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Bourgeyman’s got ya (mostly) covered.
If this was updated for Ultimate then:ultcorrinf::ultbayonetta: :ultinkling::ultdarksamus::ultisabelle: would be added alongside Chun-Li, Tifa, Pikachu Libre, Maria Renald, Kasumi, Female Erdrick, Kazooie and if not F!:ult_terry: then Blue Mary, King, Athena or even Mai assuming this game is for more than good boys/girls. Add in Lyn, Ashley, Cynthia, maybe Salazzle for good measure.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Well.. This just got announced. Either we're getting Byleth or even more Third-Parties for the future (and the possibility of playable indie characters), only time will tell.

On the other hand, I am interested in what the new Spirit Battles will be like using characters from Astral Chain.​

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Well.. This just got announced. Either we're getting Byleth or even more Third-Parties for the future (and the possibility of playable indie characters), only time will tell.

On the other hand, I am interested in what the new Spirit Battles will be like using characters from Astral Chain.​
Aw. This probably means no Astral Chain Fighter.

Shroob

Sup?

*Still waiting on those Tetris and DxM spirits to be re-added*

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Well that took forever.

Also, we got Tetris Spirit DLC before Astral Chain or FE:TH

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not Sony games. Those are third parties. Kakarot isn’t even an exclusive.
ok then...since that limits a lot for the PS4 (since Nintendo is the only one to fully rely on their games)

Iron Man
TLOU 2
MLB The Show 20
Ghost of Tsushima
Dreams
Nioh 2 technically

(unless you have no cares for any of this games...otherwise you’ll end up with 0 games)

rip Akira Howard...and Lappy

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
On the subject of Namco, this is what speculation toward the company feels like at the moment:
Who-Killed-Namco-2.png

I wouldn't put it past them to just not include another playable Namco rep. Like... ever.

So regarding that one comment by Sakurai where they joked about Pac-Man being "Namco's character" & the only one that's playable at that... It's probably a meta joke that could unfortunately be a literal case of just having Pac-Man specifically, and no one else. Dunno if they're not allowed to add anyone else, or if Sakurai doesn't care about a second rep from their company in particular hence their short-straw content, or if Namco is playing the humble card for some reason.

On the topic of the last possibility, I've heard the "but they co-created the game and its prequel so it makes sense" excuse a dozen times already, but that's just wasting a perfectly good plot for kudos sake. Dunno about some of you who are OK with that decision, but I'm all for another playable Namco rep... for obvious reasons ("obvious" as those who already know me well enough will know what I'm talking about). I think Namco can afford to waggle another rep or 2 and not do so in a way they would think is heinous.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna say out of the blue but is there is one thing I have realised I've been doing recently is added gifs to posts now. Why haven't I done this before?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Shame to see the Howard twins disconfirmed since I really wanted some music from Astral Chain in Smash, but I guess spirits are better than nothing.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
On the subject of Namco, this is what speculation toward the company feels like at the moment:View attachment 257168
I wouldn't put it past them to just not include another playable Namco rep. Like... ever.

So regarding that one comment by Sakurai where they joked about Pac-Man being "Namco's character" & the only one that's playable at that... It's probably a meta joke that could unfortunately be a literal case of just having Pac-Man specifically, and no one else. Dunno if they're not allowed to add anyone else, or if Sakurai doesn't care about a second rep from their company in particular hence their short-straw content, or if Namco is playing the humble card for some reason.

On the topic of the last possibility, I've heard the "but they co-created the game and its prequel so it makes sense" excuse a dozen times already, but that's just wasting a perfectly good plot for kudos sake. Dunno about some of you who are OK with that decision, but I'm all for another playable Namco rep... for obvious reasons ("obvious" as those who already know me well enough will know what I'm talking about). I think Namco can afford to waggle another rep or 2 and not do so in a way they would think is heinous.
I mean I don’t know if it’s fair for me to say but I kinda find it hard to pick an obvious second series for Namco to add in compared to Street Fighter, Castlevania or even Dragon Quest from their respective companies. We got Tales, Tekken, Soul, etc., Hell I’d say even Dig Dug has a shot.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Dang. Guess Astral Chain is out. As far as we know this really hurts their chances even after the pass as well.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Bloody hell, is it me or is it busy tonight?
Like being at an online club. All we need now is a barman.

"Order Number 66! A Bloody Mary and a Scotch!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom