• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Hey, this is 64, not some weird imaginary thing like "anime" ;)
Define imaginary, in an intellectual conversation the context in which you used it is inconsistent. So there must be your own form of definition for imaginary.

caneut

Smash Ace

look even hipstur agrees with me and we hate eachother

why do you still allow smasherx to infect new members to the community with malware?

it really makes you think doesn't it

Madao

look even hipstur agrees with me and we hate eachother

why do you still allow smasherx to infect new members to the community with malware?

it really makes you think doesn't it
Why don't you prove that the build he linked, has malware?

At the moment I don't see a problem with him promoting that build. Pj64 1.4k is unsuitable for netplay regardless of what minor tweaks have been done to any build based on 1.4. It desyncs even if you run 2 instances and connect to yourself.. So I could care less if someone wants to promote a particular brand of 1.4k over another.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Why don't you prove that the build he linked, has malware?

At the moment I don't see a problem with him promoting that build. Pj64 1.4k is unsuitable for netplay regardless of what minor tweaks have been done to any build based on 1.4. It desyncs even if you run 2 instances and connect to yourself.. So I could care less if someone wants to promote a particular brand of 1.4k over another.
Then please make Project64 2.xk work with all the features and functionality of 1.4k

There is now a Paper Mario multiplayer rom hack that doesn't work on Mupen64k, and pj64k doesnt have save support. So there is no way to play it over kaillera, you have to use AQZ.

caneut

Smash Ace
User was warned for this post
Then please make Project64 2.xk work with all the features and functionality of 1.4k

There is now a Paper Mario multiplayer rom hack that doesn't work on Mupen64k, and pj64k doesnt have save support. So there is no way to play it over kaillera, you have to use AQZ.
this is a smash bros 64 section of a smash bros forums. please take that garbage elsewhere buddy okay my dude

Uair

Banned via Warnings
this is a smash bros 64 section of a smash bros forums. please take that garbage elsewhere buddy okay my dude
Emulators with netplay support are very relevant to Smash 64. Just as dolphin and netplay is to Melee.

Instead of projecting your own insecurities to me every post, how about you get good at smash. I know you're ahp on kaillera. Your falcon was terrible, I'm suprised you played for longer than cuddlytoys because you aren't much better.

Madao

The only known issue with the version of 2.2k i uploaded, is that "drop game" doesn't work properly. I didn't realize that people were this content with 1.4k. Although I just realized that 2.2k also disabled save sync. I'll consider implementing save syncing.

I don't have the time to fix every little problem, so I won't fix the "drop game" issue. I'd rather just close the emulator and reopen, over having to use 1.4k.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
The only known issue with the version of 2.2k i uploaded, is that "drop game" doesn't work properly. I didn't realize that people were this content with 1.4k. Although I just realized that 2.2k also disabled save sync. I'll consider implementing save syncing.

I don't have the time to fix every little problem, so I won't fix the "drop game" issue. I'd rather just close the emulator and reopen, over having to use 1.4k.
Lol you may feel that way but those of us who played on Kaillera everyday are too used to PJ64k's basic features that we take them for granted and don't like that pj64k 2.2 doesnt have them.

I'm only interested in low level programming. I can't bare doing regular programming, it's too boring. Else I would have replicated old pj64k on a new pj64 base by now.

Last edited:

SeariousScar

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I heard about Super Smash Con on the Goml stream afterwards. I just didn't think the number of entrants would nearly double a few days before the tournament. I just wanted to see great competition in consecutive weeks.

Abdul

Smash Rookie
Who wants to see me beat 3 level 9 Samus's on Smash bros 64? I'm on the red team and computer is on blue team

Follow me on Twitch

www.twitch.tv/virusfunktion

Stats:
Smash Bros 64 Champion (1st place x2, 3rd place x1)
Killer Instinct SNES
(2nd place x1)
Mario Kart 64 (2nd place x1)
Super Mario Bros NES (3rd place x1 fastest time)

Last edited:
Top Bottom