• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Morin0

Smash Lord
Traveling across the country for an event that has no guarantee of happening and/or not being very big? I wouldn't recommend it. If you're going to genesis 3, it's because you are going for melee/smash 4. Small unofficial 64 event would be icing on the cake. I'd save my money and go to SSC next year.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I thought wookie said it was confirmed.

Anyway, I could go to Genesis 3 and smash con but not apex. The 64 attendance isn't going to be that big at apex imo if the melee and smash 4 people are going to be at Genesis

Also, **** apex

Morin0

Smash Lord
I actually didn't answer the question. I just smacked my hands on a kb. The answer is that if there is a smash 64 event at genesis, it's an unofficial side event coordinated by sotoh/wookiee. I don't expect the entrance numbers to be huge or the efficiency to be all that great (competing with melee/s4 for TVs, plugs, and space; potential lack of consoles etc.) So if you are already going to genesis 3 regardless of 64 event or not, it will be fun. If you are traveling across the country to attend genesis 3 solely for smash 64, I dunno. It's up to to you.

Last edited:

Olikus

Smash Champion
with an interested list, and later attendees list it would be easy to make up a decission if its worth it or not.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
I actually didn't answer the question. I just smacked my hands on a kb. The answer is that if there is a smash 64 event at genesis, it's an unofficial side event coordinated by sotoh/wookiee. I don't expect the entrance numbers to be huge or the efficiency to be all that great (competing with melee/s4 for TVs, plugs, and space; potential lack of consoles etc.) So if you are already going to genesis 3 regardless of 64 event or not, it will be fun. If you are traveling across the country to attend genesis 3 solely for smash 64, I dunno. It's up to to you.
thanks for clearing that up, i wasn't sure what the 64 event was gonna be like or if there even was one. i probably wouldn't attend unless it ended up getting big for 64.

Shears

Smash Master

Shears

Smash Master
Lol pwned 10pwns

Don't think anyone looked in the box though during the pickup animation though :)
Probably not, you could be the first for that. Some kid posted about it and I started watching his video and reading his thread and then realized I don't really care about what color the door knob is or if theres a poster or something in the background.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-ssb-intro-closing-room.377604/#post-17977702

I think thats the thread. There might be more posted somewhere, I forget.

Last edited:

malva00

Smash Master
Uploaded my first stage to Super Mario Maker, called Super Bounce Bros.

0260-0000-0029-D29E

It's not very fun... but it was fun to make XD

Hikari198

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, just wondering, has there been any known competitive SSB64 players in Singapore? If so, are there any names, etc.? Thanks in advance

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
pretty ****ing hyped for kanto 2015 lads..
I just hope ash's charizard will obey him enough to win the pokemon league this year
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

M!nt

Smash Champion
I recently got a real copy of smash 64 and have been playing it at my school. Super fun only having 9 hours of school and being unbeatable. I hope they all keep playing and get really good.

caneut

Smash Ace
I recently got a real copy of smash 64 and have been playing it at my school. Super fun only having 9 hours of school and being unbeatable. I hope they all keep playing and get really good.
y dont u play with the tn crew like zeds or @syPHILys and synthesia and stuff

Morin0

Smash Lord
VC:
1. Skips frames
2. Teams doesn't lag
3. Looks more like emulator (smoother; less fuzzy)

N64:
1. Doesn't skip frames
2. Teams lag
3. fuzzy pic quality

Top Bottom