• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
the only thing i can think of is that they dont have any good quality recordings of kero vs wizzrobe since it was ****ed up during the event, so thats why they havent uploaded anything

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
the only thing i can think of is that they dont have any good quality recordings of kero vs wizzrobe since it was ****ed up during the event, so thats why they havent uploaded anything
not uploading all those sets just because one set is messed up doesn't make much sense tho

Sedda

Smash Champion
yea i agree.

it would just be easier to say "sorry cant upload wizzy vs kero because of quality" but idk what gimr is doing

greenblob

Smash Lord
Hey, do y'all remember me? No? Oh well ...

Anyway, I was active on Smashboards and Kaillera from 2006 to around 2009, after which school and life kinda took over. The lack of a Smash 64 scene nearby also kinda dampened my enthusiasm for the game. I just moved to Norcal, which has a much more active scene (I think?), so hopefully I'll start paying more!

Last edited:

B Link

Smash Lord
Hey, do y'all remember me? No? Oh well ...

Anyway, I was active on Smashboards and Kaillera from 2006 to around 2009, after which school and life kinda took over. The lack of a Smash 64 scene nearby also kinda dampened my enthusiasm for the game. I just moved to Norcal, which has a much more active scene (I think?), so hopefully I'll start paying more!
I remember lol, welcome back :)

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
My Luigi... And my Ness, have been going crazy lately, they've been taking out literally every one except top 20 players, you guys should be scared

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Maafia dude your Ness needs some serious work.

You just sat there and spammed uptilt all match. Ness is not and can not be Kirby.

malva00

Smash Master
anyone here play SPLATOON?

I started playing recently. I am n00b.

I got Super Mario Maker too. Can't wait to play that.

youtwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Youtwo12
3DS FC
0559-6766-5283
Switch FC
2400-3262-8154
Oh yeah, I love Splatoon! I'm level 23 as of right now I believe? I've been having a great time playing with people online.
anyone here play SPLATOON?

I started playing recently. I am n00b.

I got Super Mario Maker too. Can't wait to play that.

Top Bottom