• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
lmaoo this guy bangoku been back for like 37 hrs and is already silencing the voices of the good ol' citizens of swf

at least the power is back in the right hands

#****madao

GLAD THINGS ARE GOING BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE

now we jus need sk, battlecattle, and ballin to argue about some **** that nobody cares about while aa derails the convo with some australian anime garbage

i'm in miami rn and am about to go to a restaurant and buy a 40 dollar steak on my gf's mom credit card

lmaoooooo cashbah *******

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Dear Scrubs,
Please don't main luigi
I'm the only weegee here
I want to be dat Avatar:The last air bender shiz
Random citizen of smashboards"Oh my god.. Is that a luigi main?? I though those where extinct!"
Mr.Marbles"No... THATS BLUIGI, HERE TO DESTROY THE TOP TEN AND THE FIRE NATIONON HIS FREE TIME, DID I MENTION HE'S SMEXY AS F***?!"
image.jpg

Case closed Skrubz
Back off the weegee train, cuz there's only 1 conductor on this plane
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

caneut

Smash Ace
Self proclaimed smash champions thread was shut down for no reaosn.... welcome back bangoku

B Link

Smash Lord
Hey just wanted to check in with everyone.

I posted in February about a sort of neurological disorder. The doctors have said it's an anxiety disorder.

I am on a medication called Venlafaxine which is helping, and am currently doing psychotherapy (specifically, CBT), which is helping too.

Unfortunately, the sessions are a bit expensive and I'm running out of $ since I had to quit my job and leave school due to my illness...I don't know if this is allowed here but...would anyone be willing to donate to help me get better (even small amounts might help)? I'd try and give it back to the community somehow if I got better. Maybe host a tourney? idk

Let me know guys...thanks a bunch.

Shears

Smash Master

I posted in February about a sort of neurological disorder. The doctors have said it's an anxiety disorder.

I am on a medication called Venlafaxine which is helping, and am currently doing psychotherapy (specifically, CBT), which is helping too.

Unfortunately, the sessions are a bit expensive and I'm running out of $ since I had to quit my job and leave school due to my illness...I don't know if this is allowed here but...would anyone be willing to donate to help me get better (even small amounts might help)? I'd try and give it back to the community somehow if I got better. Maybe host a tourney? idk

Start a gofundme.

Cheaper alternative to prescription drugs for anxiety: mdma and lsd. You could even grow shrooms for free at home.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-an...ated-treatment-social-anxiety-autistic-adults

Sedda

Smash Champion
Blink has problems with his vision, not anxiety ( if I remember correctly)

Shears always trying to get people to do LSD smh

Anyway, glad to hear that things are looking up. Start the gofundme thing

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
sorry to hear that you aren't well, b link. i'm a big proponent of natural healing as far as possible & recommend to you a healthy diet & exercise.

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman

Wow your life is just like mine right now. I thought they have socialized health care in Canada? I would be poor enough to get medicaid here but my state helped sue the government specifically to reject federal money to pay for a medicaid expansion. The best part is my federal taxes go to the same shared pool that pays for medicaid in other states but I can't have any of it. Best of luck to you bro.

B Link

Smash Lord
Wow your life is just like mine right now. I thought they have socialized health care in Canada? I would be poor enough to get medicaid here but my state helped sue the government specifically to reject federal money to pay for a medicaid expansion. The best part is my federal taxes go to the same shared pool that pays for medicaid in other states but I can't have any of it. Best of luck to you bro.
Thanks man. Best of luck to you too, your state's situation sounds terribly ironic.

All the good stuff I NEED isn't covered under our public health care system. I'll get free stuff like doctor consultations and that's about it. I'm paying for my meds ($100/3 months) and therapy sessions ($150 ea, 1 per week) out of my own pocket.

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man. Best of luck to you too, your state's situation sounds terribly ironic.

All the good stuff I NEED isn't covered under our public health care system. I'll get free stuff like doctor consultations and that's about it. I'm paying for my meds ($100/3 months) and therapy sessions ($150 ea, 1 per week) out of my own pocket.
Holy **** balls. That's literally 10 times what I pay a session but that's cuz I have the help of a creally amaing nonprofit in Athens that helps out musicians with mental health issues (the main reason I moved back here from Atlanta). I'm supposed to get prescribed some meds later this month but I have no idea how I'm gonna be able to pay for it, unless I pull some kinda of miracle and get a really good job soon. Your medicine still sounds a lot more affordable than it is in the states but it sucks that you don't get coverage for therapy. From what I've heard CBT is like the most important part of overcoming depression/anxiety issues.

Sorry none of this has anything to do with Smash bros y'all.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

I'll run a donation drive at Flaoc 11

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for a good n64 controller seller on Amazon, can anyone help me out there? My controller joysticks buckle out really quickly and I was hoping to find someone that sells good controllers/parts for new joysticks. Thanks in advance.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Drove 3 hours with my bros to Baltimore, it was mad fun, sadly I choked badly and got 3rd, worst part is that I did bad Infront of camera :( even my little brother choked and got 2nd eh but it's fine, I'll win next time ^-^
Edit: btw stupid melee people, won't even let 64 stream on VGBC

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
congrats got any weegee vids?
Yea we recorded some good ones, don't watch the ones with dark horse tho, I missed so many up b's and drill to deaths it's not even funny.
Would've been cool if we recorded me vs LD, that was down to last stock last game, he did a hook shot with link by accident and I punished it XD but he probably would've got that one

Capos

Smash Apprentice
So Anther's added some new stuff and I found some fun Luigi facts.

Luigi is the only character that not a single ranked person mains.
Luigi has the fewest people who have even played him once, with 3.
With a quick look, it looks like 2 of the 3 only played him one game.
The one person who plays him regularly has lost 9 of his last 10 sets.

Top Bottom