• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
the guy who is their "best" smash player is a walk on who pretty much never gets in the games (he got in last night vs west virginia though oh my goodness that game). He's the guy to contact not the future nba players who are used to ignoring spam from random people. I think it's Brian Long? They said his name in that video at one point.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I was just checking up on my smash channel, and this video I took of Alex Strife at Zenith now has over 1700 views and a pretty bad like/dislike ratio

lol

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
yeah similar thing happened with my komo vs alex strife vid @ Han Solo Han Solo except for the dislike votes, way more views around the scandal time when i looked at the metrics ahaha

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I saw the signature bar under one of your post and wondered why it was blank. Then I realized that you probably made it the same color as the background.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Compared to "turn the forums into an Legend of Korra roleplaying forum" April Fool's joke on bulbagarden forum, this is one is actually pretty amusing.

Top Bottom