• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I get 6 frames on FU now despite my internet being good. Are there any WC regulars on Kaillera?

Last edited:

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
I will be bringing around 28 new gears to apex. In exchange for $5, I will take your controller, clean the joystick, replace it with new gears and grease it.
I'll probably take you up on that. If only because I hate taking apart my controllers to grease them. The $5 is well worth the labor.

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I will be bringing around 28 new gears to apex. In exchange for $5, I will take your controller, clean the joystick, replace it with new gears and grease it.
That sounds like a good deal, I'll definitely bring some of my remotes for this :D
Edit: I'm bringing my purple funtastic remote (my older brother bought it when I was 1 year old) so please becareful around it, I'm even using it during the tournament for good luck :)

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Guys if I come in will they let me in if I don't have a guardian? (Some one told me the 64 community is my guardian but I'm making sure) Oh and I don't wanna stay too far from my brother cause he doesn't have a phone (too young for one) so will I be safely near him while we both play our matches? Thanks in advance ~Nervous kid

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Guys if I come in will they let me in if I don't have a guardian? (Some one told me the 64 community is my guardian but I'm making sure) Oh and I don't wanna stay too far from my brother cause he doesn't have a phone (too young for one) so will I be safely near him while we both play our matches? Thanks in advance ~Nervous kid
I can't answer your questions, Maaf, but I'll tell you this: Don't let yourself worry about too much stuff 'cause you'll make yourself sick doing it. These things have a way of working out. Just keep calm and you'll be fine. Just find a good friend to watch over your brother if you're a few tables away from each other. If you get nervous, take a deep breath and take the time to clear your mind. Ask people for help when you need it and don't be afraid to tell someone that you have no idea what's going on. People will help.

Land some solid up-b's and let that momentum fuel you. Good luck, man. Have fun at Apex! :)

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I can't answer your questions, Maaf, but I'll tell you this: Don't let yourself worry about too much stuff 'cause you'll make yourself sick doing it. These things have a way of working out. Just keep calm and you'll be fine. Just find a good friend to watch over your brother if you're a few tables away from each other. If you get nervous, take a deep breath and take the time to clear your mind. Ask people for help when you need it and don't be afraid to tell someone that you have no idea what's going on. People will help.

Land some solid up-b's and let that momentum fuel you. Good luck, man. Have fun at Apex! :)
Thanks man, I really really needed that :) thank you so much

Annex

Smash Ace
Just be calm and confident and they'll let you into anything
^ truth

There's a lot of down time, so it'd be easy to stick together, I think. If you have problems just start asking around. 64 people are helpful and most are adults

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man, I really really needed that :) thank you so much
You are the man, MAAF.

All you have to do is walk in like you own the place. Matter of fact, you do own that place. Show people that that is your house. And you don't take kindly to uninvited people in your house. You beat some ass when people be in your house.

Play smash, have fun, do your best. Win or lose, let your opponent know that you and your bro tag teamed their mom the previous night.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
You are the man, MAAF.

All you have to do is walk in like you own the place. Matter of fact, you do own that place. Show people that that is your house. And you don't take kindly to uninvited people in your house. You beat some *** when people be in your house.

Play smash, have fun, do your best. Win or lose, let your opponent know that you and your bro tag teamed their mom the previous night.
XD thanks salt, I appreciate the nice comments from you guys :)

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could go to apex, but I have no money/time for apex.
:(

Last edited:

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Any one know wtf is happening to apex right now???
Apparently a roof in one of the ballrooms failed and fire marshall ordered everyone out.
Twitch stepped up and found a new venue at Garden State Convention Centre.
Don't know how long til they move everything. Good luck

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Man I been hearing all the things that are going on with Apex 2015. Hope everyone is ok. Good that they are going to a convention center. Good luck you guys and hope everything is able to run well.

Top Bottom