• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@Venus of the Desert Bloom @ IsmaR IsmaR @Aerodrome
Hey can we get an updated character discussion room? Like all the other smash forums have pics of the characters to separate the discussions, but 64 is just a mess when you go there, I would do it my self and clean things up but I have no clue on how to do it even if I was a mod, thanks :)
I'll see what I can do as far as requesting/getting clean-up sanctioned. It's already been brought up.

For the record I'm actually not a super-mod like Venus or Aero, and don't have power here.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm tired
Echo is the tournament you should try to make it to, but don't go there thinking it's gonna be easy to hit up toronto in your spare time or whatever, the two cities are nowhere near each other geographically. If you ever do decide to come up to Toronto, we have monthlies there which are resuming in February

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Echo is the tournament you should try to make it to, but don't go there thinking it's gonna be easy to hit up toronto in your spare time or whatever, the two cities are nowhere near each other geographically. If you ever do decide to come up to Toronto, we have monthlies there which are resuming in February
How is Ottawa?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
http://ssbonline.html.xdomain.jp/index.html Pretty nice tournament website, shows a lot of players I don't recognize as well.

Also, I like how below the tournament results, it shows the number of players per character:

Of what I have seen so far

A whole lot of Kirby Falcon, Fox, and Yoshi and barely any Luigi/DK.

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
OK SO THIS JUST HAPPENED I'm playing console with my little bro, I'm 2nd player he's 3rd, so I'm samus and he's falcon, at one point of the match he's trying to recover from the left side of dream land with an up b, I then throw out a B-air, it should've hit him but instead he catches me with up b, all of a sudden, when the explosion happens, samus is doing a F-Air facing falcon, no hitstun going down and right, and I survive 0.o wtf just happened I was suppose to go up and right and die (I was at 180-190 percent)

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
I'm back! I missed a lot of stuff here. Sounds like some things have been building up.

Anyways, I'd be happy to mod. (I have my doubts about people supporting me but I can still try, right?)

I respect every smash community. I've never received a warning. Never double posted. I hold some level of respect for everyone here and I try not to be biased. I'm a part of the PM community too and I've never talked bad about any game. I might have been a bit passive aggressive before but I can't recall what I said (if anything at all). I might be new but I would hope that that wouldn't affect anyone's decision. I have plenty of time to mod too as long as I school isn't too much trouble.

Honestly, we need an unbiased an understanding mod. I'd support Madao, Koro, asianassuie, Olikus, or anyone of similar qualities.

BananaBolts

Prove it, Annex.

Change your avatar to the most hideous avatar you can find and keep it that way for the rest of the year. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Did I seriously get infracted for drunkposting rofl

BananaBolts

@ KoRoBeNiKi KoRoBeNiKi

Is there any particular reason that your name is spelled "korobeniki" as opposed to "korobeiniki", the more commonly accepted written form of the Russian word, "Коробейники"?

Top Bottom