• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
no wonder why he loves posting pics of Hitler.

pretty soon he's gonna be introducing himself as Kero the Jew Hunter

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I said there was no black people or mexicans in canada to kero and he responded with

"holy ****

**** ******* LOL

ill be right ther e to **** your mom

and z's mom while im at it

cya mexicants later

cashbah *******"

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
kero the great on swf:

wants to **** his german teacher

says he'll **** your mom

actually ****ed his cousin

thinks he's god

hates people that aren't white

likes animals

can't get top 8

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the only ways that only 4 are correct are:

a) his cousin is his german teacher
b) his cousin is my mom
c) his mom is my german teacher
d) his cousin, german teacher and/or mom are animals

Studstill

Smash Ace
I would absolutely mod this degenerate filth hole, but you people want to have free speech rights to talk about hitler but also to call people ******* and ******s which is like claiming you understand how to operate a gun in public and then shooting someone`s kid at the Ruby Tuesday.
If you didn`t understand that: Vote for me as Mod.
If you did understand that, and like talking about Hitler and understand it will occasionally come up but that even that case doesn`t provide for an excuse to air offensive anti-Semitic (this means anti-Jew in case you answered yes above) comments: Vote for me as Mod.
If you enjoy a total free-speech anarchy state where black people`s arguments can get shouted down with ****** or gay people stay in the closet to avoid all manner of ****ing bull****: Don`t vote for me, because lol, if I`m mod and you call someone a ****** or ****** then you can gtfo.
People who would be immediately banned if I were mod: Cobr. Caneut. Kero, if he actually called Killer a ******.

I`m as serious as Adolf was when he shot Ms. Braun and himself: I`ll totally mod the **** out of this forum.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Vote me mod.

People I would ban: none

How I would ban people in the future: report users to Shaya to whom I think should be banned

What I would do to posts like studs's above: edit and add infraction point

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
Studstill hates racism, anti semitsm and homophobics yet talks to and treats everyone as if they are inferior.:058:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Studstill hates racism, anti semitsm and homophobics yet talks to and treats everyone as if they are inferior.:058:
Actually, Ducky, those seem to not be mutually exclusive, and really isn`t that everything a mod should aspire to be?
Nomination accepted.

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Yo so me and my brother registered for apex smash 64 :) so do they mail me a pass? So when I go I show em so they let me in? Or like when I go to apex I tell them my email then they let me in? Some one explain. Oh and My game shark got bricked, if I bring that can some one put their game shark with mine so it can reboot and fix?

Last edited:

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Ok so I was just playing against some dude, and I was beating him in very close matches, but then I had to go so he wanted 1 more (I picked falcon for my last game), I almost 6 stocked him, he got pissed and picked falcon and tried to vs even tho I had to go, so I was like ok? I was beating him, 5 stocks to 2 and he tries to surprise me with a falcon punch, he almost hits me and I block, he then pauses and moves the camera around thinking he hit me, I really don't know why people like to pause when they get a hit like that, lol he got so mad

^useless post, move along :3

Vale

Smash Ace
so today i got downvoted on reddit for saying isai wasn't 100% confirmed leagues above jousuke and top peru players
i don't care but i thought it was hilarious

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
i was talking to kero one day and he was like

"yo"

"**** ***** ass ***** ******* jews **** bull**** and **** black people"

and then he sent me this

"cashbah *******"

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
so today i got downvoted on reddit for saying isai wasn't 100% confirmed leagues above jousuke and top peru players
i don't care but i thought it was hilarious
reddit is documentary kid central, isai is the only 64 player they've ever heard of

Top Bottom