• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yo i'm a huge fan of fearless t swift

but

blank space is ****ing fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and you're high af if you think otherwise

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Less pathological in your opinion, though many disagree.

Yes it does.
ur dumb
stop trying to give an analogous discrete example, because you can't. Your example just shows us why you don't understand the paradox. .

(A) Randomly pick a chord of a circle such that any given chord has the same probability of being chosen as any other chord.
(B) Randomly pick a number between 2 and 12 such that any number in that range has the same probability of being chosen as any other number.

(B) is just a 11-sided dice roll
(A) is a paradox because there is no unique solution.

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
you know, if people are serious about gamesharking the game to get a timer + stock setting. (i think i've heard this? could be wrong)

then we should consider making battlefield (polygon fighting stage for all you goddamn purists) and DL the only legal stages. that would PWN

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Yo, my game shark 3.2 just stopped working, light is on, nothing is happening tho, I watched on youtube that to revive it you need a working game shark, put the broken one on top, and put like super mario 64 on top to revive it, any help? Should I bring it with me to apex 2014?

Top Bottom