• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I also think Inception was excellent but people overrate it hella hard.

Speaking of overrated Nolan films, his only good batman movie was the 2nd, the 1st was fine and the 3rd was well ehh.

Shears

Smash Master
Yeah I wasn't a fan of the 3rd one and its widely agreed the second was the best, but I also really enjoyed the first one because it dug into what makes someone become the batman and questions the character and integrity of the hero. I agree about inception too, it was good, and probably better than what I give it credit for but because it was so overrated and people bragged about it so much, I was just disappointed.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Yeahh, though the first half of the film was nice. Her learning about the dream world was actually interesting.

Then boom, smart writing gets replaced with Michael Bay.

Sedda

Smash Champion
nah i think that saying that the second half of inception was michael bay-ish is not a good representation of it. michael bay couldnt come up with anything like that. any action sequences that were part of inception were there for good reason.

i thought inception was really well executed, but funnily enough, i think that the music was a bit much during the last third of the film and didnt really help me appreciate it all that much.

imo: memento> inception/the prestige> insomnia/dark knight > the other ones lumped together. if anything, id say he hasn't done any bad films. dark knight rises is his worst imo, if you dont consider man of steel one of his movies (which is all zack snyder's direction).

M!nt

Smash Champion
Can you guys be more helpful to new people so I don't get tons of emails asking for help for a game I don't play kthxbye

Morin0

Smash Lord
There was this guy named Minty playing Melee at COA. I wanted to say "**** MINTY" in the chat, but then I changed my mind cuz then I don't want people to think I'm being mean to him for no reason.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I'll make sure to watch the prestige and catch up with you guys

Also people are mad that 64 got into Apex over PM #rekt

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
Premium
Can you guys be more helpful to new people so I don't get tons of emails asking for help for a game I don't play kthxbye
OMG HAI M!NT, you don't play anymore!?

hello twilight sparkle
Well hai Z, it seems you have me confused.
I don't know how that ever happened though, m!nt liked rat and I don't.
I'm a Ness fan through and through~

Sedda

Smash Champion
Is brawl going to be at apex? They tried doing brawl weeklies at xanadu and it lasted 2 weeks. 64>melee>pm>drinking garbage juice>brawl
its going to be at apex instead of PM because Nintendo is a sponsor now. Nintendo is probably only putting their name on the sidelines, but it's a very bad deal for Apex imo. They'd gain a lot from replacing Brawl with PM because PM has a much more active fanbase and very skilled players dedicated for that game. If Nintendo wants to get involved, that's cool, but shifting things around in this way is really ****ty. It's not like Strife is gonna go "um no... we're gonna have pm instead of brawl." His whole stream could be taken down lmao.

At least PM would allow me to have another fun game to watch during that weekend. I'm gonna have to buy a lot of energy drinks in case I need to walk around the brawl/sm4sh sections. I don't wanna fall asleep in the middle of the day
Nintendo hur hur

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Who the hell even are you? As far as I'm concerned you're just another random who just let himself in the thread to play up the drama.

People have supported the mod for years and have been playing it for years, so yeah, I'd expect them to be pretty damn passionate about it.
Oh this f***ing thread is killing me.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Oh this f***ing thread is killing me.
It's nothing personal, it's just incredibly tiring hearing the same trolly things in that thread.

"lol PM kids crying" or "PMS Thread", when yes, people can have legitimate reasons to be upset.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Get your poisonous and decaying PM out of this forum.
I'm bringing PM to this forum yet I'm getting quoted and being brought up here in the first place.

If someone's talking about me, I'm going to explain myself. If you have a problem with it, go **** yourself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom