• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
Omg Fox Yes!
And yeah that d-smash is so anti-sex ;___;
Also, I always feel "weird" with ***-Fox. I can't put my finger on it, I just suck with him...

Also, where is that marbles guy?
Are you a part of the fb group/when are you coming back to the O-Town (yeah I said O-Town...)

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
russell's in the back like "kids these days..."

#LETMEKNOWWHENLEBRONCANTAKEAHIT #STAYONTHEGROUND #MIAMIFANSWEAK #HASHTAGSAREGETTINGOUTDATED
#FINNASWITCHTOCASHTAGS $SUP $NOSUCHTHINGASAHEATDYNASTY $BOSHHADZEROINGAME7 $INDIANAFINNADESTROYMIAMIWHENGRANGERGETSBACK $WARRIORS

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
who did the warriors lose to? OH YEAH the spurs. who did the spurs lose to? OH YEAHHHHH. #KOOLAIDMAN #DONTTOUCHCOBSBUTT #BACKTOBACKCHAMPS #COBCANTHANDLEIT
wait why are you a warriors fan if you're in NJ lol

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
So, I don't know who will read this or if it will affect anything, but GimR from VGBootcamp just said something along the lines of "After Zenith, I love 64, so if anyone wants us to stream a 64 tourney, we'll be there." That's pretty awesome.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
who did the warriors lose to? OH YEAH the spurs. who did the spurs lose to? OH YEAHHHHH. #KOOLAIDMAN #DONTTOUCHCOBSBUTT #BACKTOBACKCHAMPS #COBCANTHANDLEIT
wait why are you a warriors fan if you're in NJ lol
warriors could've beaten the spurs. they took them to their limit twice. ****in manu hit that 3 though ughhhh

i'm a warriors fan cuz the first game i ever watched had steph curry going off and i was like WHO THAT IS AND WHO I WATCHIN and my friend said, golden state and i said OH ****

and it's been like that ever since

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
^
Talking black? :cool:

---
So you haven't been watching basketball for more than a decade then, or even half?

Stephen Curry is overrated.......well at least until he can stop being fragile like toilet paper. They might have a chance next year but they might blow it. Most people see a player have a good game and simply hop on the train to failure. Hades...i did that with the Denver Broncos and look what happened to them last year.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
no, i haven't been watching basketball very long. i only started playing senior year of high school, back in 09, and saw my first game the next year. i'm glad i picked it up, though - it's been an amnesiatic experience for me every time i step on the court, something i really need.

but curry does need to get his weight up and not get punked all the time. mark jackson gotta send him to ball with some THUGS in my neighborhood or in LA. learn what it means to get FOULED HARD

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Would anyone else agree that Fox is a weird character? He's like a glass cannon. Either you're doing really well, or you're complete ****. There's really no in-between.

Sangoku

Smash Master
For me it's like, I play my ass off to build things up with 10 000 weak hits, then a little mistake (missed z-cancel, imperfect shine, utilt on shield, etc.) and I'm dead in 3 hits.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
LOL. Exactly. You could be doing Isai type of stuff with Fox, but you can still get easily pwned because Fox is just this weird glass cannon character. Whenever I pick Fox, I never feel confident, and I never know if I'll do well or not. IDK. I feel like you need to be consistently on point to do well with Fox.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
At apex the 12 char crew should be Pro-kb vs anti-kb

anti-side would be: clubba, sheer, kefit, isai, RockinRudy, Kerokrappi, thegreginator,Kefit, jel, kys? battlecow? yobolight? Novasmash?
pro-side would be: bane, killerDI, boomfan, keyboardking, nintendude, firo, star king, cobr, rickyssb, sensei? stranded? sangoku? battlecow? han solo?

Twist: KB players should have to use 64 controllers, and each of them get to choose a controller player on the other side that has to use kb.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Sounds pretty boring

isai vs any 12 people is more lopsided than isai vs 2 good people

and isai vs any other 12 characters in the world is incredibly lopsided to begin with

and 12 CB's aren't hype anyways. Too long. The end is always cool but you have to wade through a bunch of bad low tiers camping each other before that

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Would would people rather see then? Strife is giving us the opportunity to have a hype side event to showcase the game in some way. This is more for the spectators than it is for ourselves.

Sedda

Smash Champion
What about Dreamland only 12 char / no camping or something like that?

If it's not for the sake of competition (aka not much camping) entirely but more for spectators, something like this could be fun to watch

Battlecow

Play to Win
Personally I'd like to see a north america vs the world/ US vs the world crew battle (whichever would be more balanced, depends on who shows up)

If people love the idea of a character battle, I could see a 6 character battle with a different person on each character (that way the super-good peeps get balanced by only having one dude and everyone's pretty awesome so there's no embarassing five-stocks)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yea a crew battle might be better than a 12 char actually, if only because 12 chars do end up being pretty lengthy. US/NA vs World would be sick. Gotta get training so I can get on team USA!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
This is kind ofthe same issue we had last year. Team USA would get stomped, but Team North America would be unfair. Unless Peru comes. Speaking of which, Strife really wants to get South America to come to Apex 2014. I have no idea how to reach out to them though.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Personally I'd like to see a north america vs the world/ US vs the world crew battle (whichever would be more balanced, depends on who shows up)

If people love the idea of a character battle, I could see a 6 character battle with a different person on each character (that way the super-good peeps get balanced by only having one dude and everyone's pretty awesome so there's no embarassing five-stocks)
Umm yeah we tried that, and GODMASTERKIRBY can still five-stock peeps lol.
Same goes for Isai. USA vs the world would be hype. So those two would be... seperated.

Also like you said, depends a lot on who shows up (Japan/Peru?)

EDIT: Damn people post fast lol.

Top Bottom