• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
lot of online talky talk. Oh well, activity is activity.

Also, I have the best online etiquette. I serenade everyone with R&B, and don't play Kirby/Pika.

I assumed we were talking about saying "ggs" at the end of a session, not every game.

MATTS! is awesome <3

How come everyone only plays teams now?

I crashed like 3 times in a row today. Weird. Lets hope this isn't a normal thing.

I'll be on Galaxy in a bit. Gotta eat some CHEESE.

BOOM <33 we gotta play soon.

Sheer is tight <333

I'm a god <3333

i say gg n hf with those STD's
SMH

RickySSB

Smash Ace
Morino, who are you on kaillera? I'm curious.

MATTS! was on my "people not to play list" but I like playing him now just because its a challenge. It's boring to play people unless its some sort of challenge.
My Samus hates you

Morin0

Smash Lord
I'm out of practice right now, but I'm down to P2P if someone wants to. Send me a PM and we can set up something. Went on Galaxy for a bit and no dice – it's dead.

TANK64

Smash Lord
I was on :p

In the process of un-rustying myself. Def getting back into the swing of things after warming up :D

And I'm def down to P2P if you can host. I'll be on a LOT starting this weekend.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Alting is great fun. Its cool when you're alting, and then you play an alter. Its like a meeting of strangers that will never happen again and you'll never know who it was. Its like that one ep from himym with the cupcake girl at the wedding (cept they copped out)

:phone:

serge

Banned via Warnings
Poor alt players. I wonder how that stigma came to be. Anyways, I can assure you that I am not a douchebag :bee:
Because alt players usually troll, talk crap when they play from my experience. They're afraid to lose on their regular name so they hide so if they lose to someone they think they're better than they wont get mad. Alts usually pretend like they have never played smash before or that their alt name is their regular name.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yea, alts are annoying.

@SK, you ain't right.

Also, shotouts to the kid: Twilight Sparkle.

Maybe he can be part of my new CREW. :cool:

B Link

Smash Lord
I play on a lot of alts. If I use my regular name some people seem to switch to a "play to win-andonceIwinI'veprovedmyselfg2g,ggs" mode. I like playing lots of games with a given player, not just a couple.

I recommend not guessing though cuz I don't make it as easy as
serge=nova

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah I don't think that one surprises anyone

I just assume all alts are Near/morino.

I've kicked near's *** so, so badly so many times

B Link

Smash Lord
I think it was a joke that follows from 'I assume all alts are near/morino' if you think about it more carefully

Unless battlecow is bringing out dat trash talk side of his

Morin0

Smash Lord
I think it was a joke that follows from 'I assume all alts are near/morino' if you think about it more carefully

Unless battlecow is bringing out dat trash talk side of his
Didn't think of it in this way so maybe. If not, my challenge still stands. :mad:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I only use alts when I'm not feeling sociable and would rather just play a game of smash

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
So last weekend, this kid and I at the party somehow got onto talking about N64 gaming/smash. He then proceeded to tell me how good he is at smash 64. I told him we should play and make a bet. He said "Do you like rum?" Which turned into us betting a handle of rum on one game. He claims to be a pro with link. So I said link dittos. He said, "5-stock"?
Me: "Hell yeah. And no items, of course." Later, the bet turned into TWO handles of rum on one 5-stock match.

Only in college...

The Star King

Smash Hero
When I go to college I am gonna put fliers around claiming how unbeatable I am FA SHO

yo aa did you hear new Touhou fighter announced? w00t.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Now that you've made yourself available to look foolish, let's settle this the Kaillera way and play some matches on my stream. I highly doubt I've played you. Trust me, I would be able to tell. Ridiculously low ping and a cookie cutter Falcon?

And wtf at assuming all alts are me. <__<
Your sense of humor hasn't improved. I don't know if I should explain that statement or just let you stew in ignorance. I'm down to play on stream whenever, though. Washed-up scrubs like you keep underestimating me.

Do you have paypal? We could make it a money match.

fair warning: I get random lag spikes cause of my university internet. once-twice a match, not too bad.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Your sense of humor hasn't improved. I don't know if I should explain that statement or just let you stew in ignorance. I'm down to play on stream whenever, though. Washed-up scrubs like you keep underestimating me.

Do you have paypal? We could make it a money match.

fair warning: I get random lag spikes cause of my university internet. once-twice a match, not too bad.
Like i said earlier, it's just typical near. Writing a book on smashboards wont change this.

But yeah it's also ironic that you are willing to MM with lag lol. (someone take his offer this auto DQ him for lagging)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Near's Falcon is significantly more of a challenge than battle cattle's. You might be in over your head bc.

Isn't Nears for Fears a chick or something? Or was that female pic a big hoax?

Top Bottom