• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
eh I liked Magical Melody (reminded me of 64 believe it or not lol), but yea, ToT was like a mix of every Harvest Moon game ever lol, and I still haven't played the newer one (Animal Parade), buut... you can ride a cow xD so it must be ****. Haven't played it yet though, but I own ToT and haven't REALLY got to play it because of time.

and lol and taking the worlds out of my mouth, and moving this to the social thread. When I start talking about Harvest Moon it might take up a hundred pages 8) .

Also Harvest Moon is > then Smash as a series. PWND!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Not the best place to take girl advice Channigan, you might start up a debate between ballin4life and battlecow about determinism and its effect on Women.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I kinda think that's what got her pissed, regardless of the fact shes touched my ****.
I don't think this needs to be said, but just in case. Just because a girl has had sex w you does not mean she's forfeited the right to refuse you.

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
"sexually assault her!"

"I think that's what got her mad in the first place."

I laughed out loud. Really hard. But then I got worried because it's channighan and he might be serious.

Don't sexually assault people. Not cool.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If that guy has time to write a full-lenth parody of the spanish-language dragonball Z song dedicated to his girlfriend, he has time to play Isai when Isai flies down to his hometown.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Send her some type of one way communication if she won't let you talk. Like send her a fb message with your sincere apology/explanation ect.

lol @ Ricky, xD perfect timing bro.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
krynxe, don't make me draw more angry comics about you locking threads

now poor jeff's gems of effort will be unknown to generations of 64 players

i mean, how else will budding newbies figure out the f-throw > boomerang > f-smash > boomerang > f-smash > bomb autowin strategy?

M!nt

Smash Champion
What did he do wrong again. I don't see anything in the rules that warrant his thread from being locked.

Last edited:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
that's actually a good point, there was nothing remotely inflammatory or derisive in that thread except sangoku's own posts, and if he was really attention seeking/spamming and nothing else, he probably would have posted again at some point

sangoku just mad because ****ing cranial + neck anatomy

god i hate cranial + neck so much

Sangoku

Smash Master
**** you wintergreen, I don't give a **** what you think about me.

And AA you fail, because anatomy>> all. Especially cranial nerves.

And even if he was serious with his first post, all the following posts were clearly trolling, which is against the rules, so yeah there was something wrong in the thread.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Didn't seem like that bad of a thread, maybe misinformed, but it was getting trolled anyways so not really any reason to keep it unlocked IMO.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Nobody knows what spam / trolling is? Lol leave Sangoku alone, go read the global rules, and STFU.

Wintergreen so derogatory , grow up dude >_>

As for the girl issue, send her flowers (they will deliver them for you) and have a note put on it with what you need to say. (It'll work even better if you know what flowers she likes the best.)

B Link

Smash Lord
I might be going to a small ssb tourney tmrw...I'm gonna be hella rusty because of school. Gonna have to take out the RAT for most of the tourney.

Top Bottom