• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Dude I had a pretty ballin dream about Smashboards. From what I remember, Battlecow claimed to have worked all night in his laboratory on Smash technology that will make one into a Smash64 ultragod. He told me that the secret documents detailing this were already on their way to my address. "Soon the kaillera interwebs will be dominated by ASTRAL BOVINE." But when the package arrived, it's not what I expected. It was actually just a miniportal you can fit your hand through, so Battlecow and I give each other internet high-fives. "You sure got me," I laughed, shaking my head. And we promptly high-fived, and did so in all of our future bro moments. And everyone lived happily ever after. The End.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Dude I had a pretty ballin dream about Smashboards. From what I remember, Battlecow claimed to have worked all night in his laboratory on Smash technology that will make one into a Smash64 ultragod. He told me that the secret documents detailing this were already on their way to my address. "Soon the kaillera interwebs will be dominated by ASTRAL BOVINE." But when the package arrived, it's not what I expected. It was actually just a miniportal you can fit your hand through, so Battlecow and I give each other internet high-fives. "You sure got me," I laughed, shaking my head. And we promptly high-fived, and did so in all of our future bro moments. And everyone lived happily ever after. The End.
Oh my god , I love you man

Best Bros For Ever

clubbadubba

Smash Master
banning krynxe? its a conspriacy! he spoke up about ciaza's ban, so he got banned. I think its time the 64 section seceded and formed its own website

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
krynxe is actually james, aka blaze3927 (i started converting james into an anime otaku about a year ago). as such the ban has been taken off me and onto him.

jks, but it's nice to be back. getting banned reminded me of why the 64 section > all other sections

<3

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
currently watching steins;gate because it has been sitting on my computer for months with 20 people shouting at me to watch it

it's ok so far, about halfway through

asianaussie

Smash Hero
in case you missed it, sangoku, ciaza comissioned a namechange of Cheers, the other australian *** on the boards

and now he's cheeseball341

this was hilarious to ciaza because a) people still call me cheeseball and b) Cheers ****ing hates the name

ipso facto, ciaza is a ****, die in a pit long time

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i got unbanned because blaze3927 my roommate was the one who went onto my account and posted meatspin everywhere. i told forum support what happened and then transferred the ban to him.

krynxe requested his ban, probably to 'get his life together'.

his ban is unrelated to mine.

top bloke though, he helped me get unbanned

Sangoku

Smash Master
1) Nice Ciaza is unbanned.

2) Not nice Blaze is banned, but why did he have to post ****?

3) Too bad krynxe is banned, but I understand him, I often hesitate to ask a ban on myself...

4) It ain't an australian familiy reunion since I'm here.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i was so happy to see ciaza got unbanned! Then they started with the anime again... now i regret ever supporting him being unbanned :mad:

jk welcome back

wait.... so we have no mods now, except for DMoogle, but where's he been at anyway? I only ever see him in REAL LIFE

TANK64

Smash Lord
Interesting turn of events.

Oh, and I'm here; it's officially a reunion.

Welcome back Ciaza!

I'm likin' the anime talk. Keep it up kids.

@RoBUSTA, I know about this "life" you speak of. Winning in that game is too easy, and I swear I can't die xD. I think I'm gonna start playing competitively. I hear there's a good scene.

Top Bottom