• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Superstar

Smash Champion
Yeah, I agree, this Surri has it pretty bad.

Speaking of which, I have a 400 DPI mouse, and it sucks for FPS gaming. So I will buy a new mouse as well. Just need to find a good one at Staples [don't want to travel far to Office Depot]. For those who don't know what DPI is, it's precision. Gaming Mice go up to 1600, but if I get 800 I'll be fine.

And online lag sucks FFFFFFFFFFF. So hard to enjoy it when you're moving through mollases even in P2P. Does having a computer on idle on the network do anything to online play?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
wow no wonder i ignored surri lol i need to stop expanding and reading his posts

edit: but i'll probably keep expanding them too tempting
LOL hey how do you ignore people.. i don't see the option anywhere

JDM

Smash Champion
Can't wait to get this game for the wii this tuesday.

(I can't find my n64 and my comp is too bad to play online)

Superstar

Smash Champion
Weed is more technical than Brawl amirite?

Also, TF2 is fun. And I KNOW my GFX is what lags SSB64, so I need that new computer soon. ;_;

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
why would u lie i will leave after i see the ping when u connect to me
Which regions do you not play with in canada? all of eastern canada? Cuz I know you get ok delay with superboomfan but he's central canada

Eitherway, to shorten my question, do you face people who are in montreal quebec? (east canada)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Rumors? Kickass.

Well Ill just get out with it, Im training my link and when I get back online I would like to do link dittos with you at somepoint isai when Im not rusty online anymore.

Meh when the time comes if you accept to face me you can always just see if I have a good ping or not, I haven't ever had problems with lag if the other guy has a good connection, but I never p2p'd with the west coast before

malva00

Smash Master
it's time to eat some breakfast

these 2 strangers are driving over an hour to my house to play today, and tigerbombz should be coming as well

Superstar

Smash Champion
I ate breakfast a while ago you sleepy chump, it's almost time for lunch. :3

LINK DITTOS DYLAN! Hopefully I'll have a new computer by then. I think my GFX card is what's lagging me. So many spikes even offline [just not as many].

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Link dittos bring new meaning to ssb64.

It's cuz of your new vids malva, I think both me and Agony have caught link fever.

lol I 3 stocked my friends pikachu with link last week, and he's pretty good.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Link has to be the funniest character to play with.

1- he has a sword
2- You don't need to care about recovering 'cause you mostly will never be
3- he takes skilsssssss

Superstar

Smash Champion
Change the list mayn.

I should check out those vids, if both of you got Link fever. I play LInk for lulz, moreso after I played vs Agony, but maybe I need more motivation.

House has a pretty mean Link.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting to fight an awesome Mario. I don't see Marios. So, I'm trying to build up his entire metagame on my own, that I really need a face smacking from a Mario. Had one a while back, but that was so long ago, and I sucked so much worse.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Change the list mayn.

I should check out those vids, if both of you got Link fever. I play LInk for lulz, moreso after I played vs Agony, but maybe I need more motivation.

House has a pretty mean Link.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting to fight an awesome Mario. I don't see Marios. So, I'm trying to build up his entire metagame on my own, that I really need a face smacking from a Mario. Had one a while back, but that was so long ago, and I sucked so much worse.
Get your new computer, ask superboom to do mario dittos

lol yosh is fun but I gave up trying to play him a LONG time ago. I'm clueless with DJC. Just isn't my thang.

on another note, training with link makes you less dependant on grabs. I main falcon so grabs used to mean victory but now I can see that there are other ways to combo, better ways.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Isai doesn't get hit by infractions.

And if he did, He'd DI in such a confusing way that all the mods would end up banning themselves.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Isai is the chuck norris of 64, so infractions are afraid of Isai.

Surri, It's a matter of time before you get the link mania inside of you. It is spreading over 9000/s as we speak in this 64 section.

Link 4ever !

Superstar

Smash Champion
Link fevar spread to me too. I NEED LINK DITTOS DAMMIT. Or Link v anything.

Semi Final Rig: http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?Source=MSWD&WishListNumber=9768512

Now to look for other parts to bring the price down. Here's a good HD replacement: http://search.pricewatch.com/hard_removable_drives/sata_500gb-0.htm

500GB, about same price. If only I can get a cheaper case, but many cases seem to suck. I need a good case, one that'll last me. This one looks like it'll last forever.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Superstar, you should play Fireblaster. He has a good Mario.

I find Spamus fun to play with cause she requires almost no tech skill to use so even when I'm tired and lazy I don't have to put much effort in... lol

Top Bottom