• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Its morning here and I have a full day of English classes. Two first grade, two second grade, and two sixth grade classes. Today is the perfect storm. I usually have four classes a day. First and second grade classes physically and emotionally drain me like no other.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Sorry for being a couple days late, but Good Guy Giygas' AMA is now up!

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Sorry for being a couple days late, but Good Guy Giygas' AMA is now up!

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know
I don't see myself on the list.
Would you mind adding me to it?
Please?
:happysheep:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
DKC2 coming to Switch!
Special Cybernetic Attack Force is a game I rarely heard of but looks interesting. Title is a bit unfortunate though...

As for DKC 2, I bought it on the Wii VC a while ago but never finished it. The Wii then died. Now I shall have my revenge.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
whats your strategy for dealing with tiny children, venus
Very careful and to try not to die.

:toadnaani:

Seriously though, I have been working with young kids for more than a decade so I can take whatever they dish out. But with COVID, I have to keep them socially distanced and masked up which can be problematic. Thankfully, they listen and don’t often break the rules. And I only have 25 minute classes with them which helps but I have one second grade class where the students are extremely nuts, don’t sit down, and generally have a hard time paying attention so I just wait until they realize I’m not continuing the lesson. As for the other grades, 3rd through 6th is 45 minute classes and 7th through 9th are 50 minute classes.

My entire day is filled with kids lol. From the time my own kids wake up to when I go to work to be with kids and then when I come home, which usually has my kid’s friends over, until bed time.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Very careful and to try not to die.

:toadnaani:

Seriously though, I have been working with young kids for more than a decade so I can take whatever they dish out. But with COVID, I have to keep them socially distanced and masked up which can be problematic. Thankfully, they listen and don’t often break the rules. And I only have 25 minute classes with them which helps but I have one second grade class where the students are extremely nuts, don’t sit down, and generally have a hard time paying attention so I just wait until they realize I’m not continuing the lesson. As for the other grades, 3rd through 6th is 45 minute classes and 7th through 9th are 50 minute classes.

My entire day is filled with kids lol. From the time my own kids wake up to when I go to work to be with kids and then when I come home, which usually has my kid’s friends over, until bed time.
And then you get to deal with us

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Welp, I've been listening to a song from a GBA Ed Edd n Eddy game and now I want to replay the game.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So this morning, I woke up at my usually time at 4:30 so I can get breakfast ready, prep my wife up for the day of taking care of two kids, and also to prepare for my work and perhaps play a little bit of Animal Crossing. One of my daily routines is to feed the hamster and clean out the cage but I didn’t do it this morning. I should have.

My daughter woke up at 6 and went to see her hamster but asked “Where’s Nacchan?” I went to go check to find that somehow the cage door was slightly opened and no hamster. This proceeded with the entire family searching for a hamster throughout the house. Long story short, we eventually found her behind our closets but they are rollable closets that move along the track so to get to her, you would have to move them so I was afraid to crush her. I eventually managed to coax her out with seeds and then grabbed her before she ran back. That was 7:30 and I had to leave by 7:35 for work as it takes an hour to get there.

That’s how my day started. I wonder how it will finish...hopefully with an announcement at 11 pm that we will be getting Smash news the next day.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one of these days Spider-Man will start to wear shorts under his costume...one of these days (Miles and Gwen probably do it, so why not you Peter?)

also stop unintentionally getting all the women to like you

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

GIANT SPIDERS

Episode Title: "Giant Spiders"
Subject matter: J'ba Fofi
Summary: An explorer and his hired guide venture into the Congo despite hearing recent reports of missing people which they think nothing of. What they dismissed soon proves to be a mistake when they come upon large webs littered with both human and animal bones with escape immediately being the only thing on their minds.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
DKC2 coming to Switch!
Surprised to see we're getting DKC2 so soon after the first. Not big into the original DKC Trilogy, but will definitely try it out for the first time.
Picross, not much to say. Am sure it'll be fine, especially for those who've never played Picross before like myself.
Peace Brothers seems like a standard SNES brawler, nothing fantastic but nothing bad either.

SCAT I hear is one of the best NES shooters and that pushes the limit of the system but have never been able to get into it myself despite owning a physical cart. The control scheme always throws me off. Either way more classic Natsume is never a bad thing. It's one of the pricier NES games ($110) so another re-issue is nice.

Aside from FE3, we've already received all of the games Japan is getting this month. Personally I like FE3 the most out of any of these titles, but I think it's a safe win for Western regions this round. :marthmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom