• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’ve been playing Vanguard Zero so much that at one point I got 2 miracle heals in a row back to back :geno:
And considering you can only have 4 heals in a single deck that’s insanely rare :p

D

Deleted member

When I was quite younger, I was obsessed with Australia and Sweden for some reason.

D

Deleted member

Finally got my Satin Tower deck box for my EDH deck! :waluigirose:
28B4079D-367B-4C67-8FE4-8D3E2A61ECB4.jpeg

Now I’m just waiting on the sleeves and then I might start upgrading my EDH deck. Not sure just yet considering the deck is actually pretty good as is and even then we’re going back to in person school in a few weeks anyway.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

MORGAWR

Episode Title: "Morgawr"
Subject matter: Morgawr
Summary: After receiving a distress signal from the captain of a fishing vessel sounding like as if he and his crew are being attacked. A maritime search and rescue team goes in to investigate and search for any survivors unaware that they've entered the hunting ground of an aquatic predator responsible for the attack.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finished another Commission. The Faraam Knight from Dark Souls 2.

You guys lookin' forward to the Playstation stuff tomorrow?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The RPG me and my brother are making is going to have an Easter egg that I doubt anyone who actually bothers playing this game is going to get because of how niche the thing were referencing is.

D

Deleted member

The RPG me and my brother are making is going to have an Easter egg that I doubt anyone who actually bothers playing this game is going to get because of how niche the thing were referencing is.
What kinda reference are we talking about?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

:O WOW! That looks great! :D Congrats!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's the second trailer for season 1, not a trailer for season 2.
EDIT: This is the season 2 trailer:

I would've gotten away with the possible trickery if it weren't for you using your brain meats
sasha-banks-rich-money.png

still boss time tho

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I kind of like that Knull guy in the Marvel Comics. It's cool to have a villain that's on a cosmic scale, but is more tied to Spider-Man and Venom by franchise. I hope he's not a one and done type of deal. They had him around for a couple of years if I'm not mistaken. It's been a minute since they made a real cool new villain Cause I think he'd make for a cool boss in a lot of games too.

:O WOW! That looks great! :D Congrats!
Thanks for the kind words.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

My my, it look awesome!

Think the only thing missing is some white line on the armor to make it more shiny, but outside of that, it look wonderful. :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Starting to set the majority of my skins for the characters in Overwatch for Halloween. I'm a little early, but in Junkrat's case, I use Junkenstein all year round.

D

Deleted member

I will just say I accidentally stumbled on something that I told myself not to do, and it really destroyed my mood.

I'm quite down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario All stars 3D leaked and people are saying it’s a buggy mess with low effort.

Which all I can really say is, are they stupid?

Do they really forget that people who had Sword and Shield early posted similar things like no music in the Eternatus fight, when it was all hacked to make the game look worse?

Like if your using illegal software to run it, it’s probably going to bug out anyway. However it’s super easy to edit and fake that ****. So I’m shocked people are fully convinced about this when the game isn’t even officially out.

D

Deleted member

Mario All stars 3D leaked and people are saying it’s a buggy mess with low effort.
Yay, things to make my mood worse.

Dumb online debates. Seriously, how is it a buggy mess? It is just a port.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I kind of like that Knull guy in the Marvel Comics. It's cool to have a villain that's on a cosmic scale, but is more tied to Spider-Man and Venom by franchise. I hope he's not a one and done type of deal. They had him around for a couple of years if I'm not mistaken. It's been a minute since they made a real cool new villain Cause I think he'd make for a cool boss in a lot of games too.

Thanks for the kind words.
there's also Kindred...really excited to learn who he/she is

Krankees

Smash Ace
So Rivals of Aether was finally announced for switch on the 24th and the Creatures of Aether mobile game was announced for the 28th. Then there was a premier for a 1 hour and 30 minute long direct made by the Rivals workshop community.

D

Deleted member

So while my Knight Tribal EDH deck is nowhere near done... I think I may as well build at least one more deck so I can have some variety in my edh stuff. For that I think I’m gonna build Sultai Self mill, mostly because it’s one of the few playstyles I’ve never really messed with. I have a surprising large amount of mill stuff too... just never had anything to use it for.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Which all I can really say is, are they stupid?

Do they really forget that people who had Sword and Shield early posted similar things like no music in the Eternatus fight, when it was all hacked to make the game look worse?

Like if your using illegal software to run it, it’s probably going to bug out anyway. However it’s super easy to edit and fake that ****. So I’m shocked people are fully convinced about this when the game isn’t even officially out.
Nintendo ain't gonna mess up a Mario release. Totally another SwSh scenario from people who want attention or who are trying to badmouth the games due to the controversial limited time only aspect.

Not to mention these games are being played illegally. Wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo has anti-piracy methods in their games that cause them to be an unplayable mess if they're being played in a way that doesn't bypass some kind of a a check.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I had a surprisingly effective nap so hopefully work tonight goes smoothly. Trying to perk up with some good ole coffee now.

How are y'all?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I had a surprisingly effective nap so hopefully work tonight goes smoothly. Trying to perk up with some good ole coffee now.

How are y'all?
I'm lonely and a little bored. Might do some training mode in P+ for a bit to pass the time, but I'm feeling out of it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom