• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
At this rate it won't be Flavourtown you'll be taking Shroob to. It'll be Fumetown to gas the Guy Fieri references out.

Or better yet take him to LazyTown.
Y'all ever see the puppets they wanted to use for the human actors in Lazytown?

Do you wanna?

1591408730701.png

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I don't know if I should contribute something cursed or something blessed right now. Hm..

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A Sinister Six line-up could be doable, especially if (Spider-Man Far From Home spoilers)
Mysterio faked his death.

They've already introduced the Vulture, the Shocker, Scorpion, Mysterio, and kind-of-sort-of the Chameleon (at least, I'm assuming that's who Dimitri from Far From Home was meant to be). Throw in Doc Ock, and it's a decent line-up, though they'd probably need to take a movie to turn Scorpion into an actual super-villain rather than just a criminal. (though I'm not sure how well the Vulture would work together with the others, or if Dimitri was picked as a generic Russian-sounding name as opposed to being a reference to the Chameleon - SHIELD's already introduced technology in the MCU that it seems like the Chameleon would use)
1: Vulture and Shocker...I suppose Scorpion as well
2: Mysterio
3: Kraven
4: Scorpion as the actual villain
5: Doc Ock...or Mr.Negative if they wanna continue using villians who haven’t been in a movie yet
6: Sinister Six

thats what Imma guess
The multiplayer for this game looks really fun, i'm looking forward to the 23rd :grin:
Gary...****ing GARY!!!
Watching Captian Marvel again.

Man, that movie is really by the numbers and unremarkable. And it's mostly because how generic the writing is.
k...but Nick Fury is amazing as usual

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My competitive Pokemon team is done.

The first one anyways.

Once the DLC hits, I'm sure I'm gonna have to create a new team. -3-

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
5: Doc Ock...or Mr.Negative if they wanna continue using villians who haven’t been in a movie yet
As much as I’d love to see the Doc again, I’m worried I won’t be interested in whatever direction they take him. I’ve been spoiled on both the PS4 game and Spiderverse’s takes on the character.

Shroob

Sup?
Also it just hit me but, like

Calling back to discussing Courage the other night

But like, does Barraskewda remind you of anyone?

1591411152855.png

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Watching Captian Marvel again.

Man, that movie is really by the numbers and unremarkable. And it's mostly because how generic the writing is.
At least Brie Larson and Sam Jackson play off each other really well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So aside from Mamboo and I, anyone else been playing Maneater?

Very addicting game, even if my copy tends to be choppy.

Definitely bias speaking but it should win GOTY 2020 even though that's more likely to go to Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I want Jybanyan to join smash purely to make physical 3DS collectors annoyed at how much they have to spend to get Yokai watch 3.

I like imagining these needlessly chaotic situations.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I want Jybanyan to join smash purely to make physical 3DS collectors annoyed at how much they have to spend to get Yokai watch 3.

I like imagining these needlessly chaotic situations.
Probably not the only one but I did remember that I thought Yokai Watch was going to be a dark horse of a character getting in

Now. Not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom