• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm surprised Cook-Out isn't mentioned on any states, it is legitimately the best fast food experience I have ever had.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
what the **** is a long john silver's, i've been everywhere in my state and have not ever seen one
I've only ever seen one in my entire life once I'm the east side of the island. I didn't know it was a full restaurant chain.

I might not be able to pick it up in quite that same way since I'm already a fan of most of the franchises involved, I'm just kinda in it for the potential fanservice as well as the gameplay if that's any good.
It's fun but a bit repetitive in the later chapters when said chapters start getting longer.

My favorite chapter is in the second game when the team has to save a ship that caught fire and the music playing is the Burning rangers theme instead of the usual battle music.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm a Canadian, and I have no idea what half of these restaurants that are being talked about are.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I know Puerto Rico ain't a state but I'm pretty sure the most popular restaurant here is Burger king.

There s one on practically every street corner.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm Irish and have been everywhere in between Jacksonville and Tampa in Florida. I have never bloody heard of Dave & Busters.

Alaska be like though:
Dave and busters is legendary, it's the place where you can legally Mario kart arcade GP and Luigi's mansion arcade.

I only describe it like this because every time I go to Dave And Busters that's all ANYBODY does, is pack themselves near those machines instead of actually eating.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What kind of food are we talking?
Standard fast food catalogue, but they're extremely well-made, that's the point. I can't really think of a food item that's exclusive to their resturaunts, but the price for the amount you get is ****ing baller.

They also do milkshakes in literally any and every flavor possible, they have like fifteen different ways you could ask for a specific flavor.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Standard fast food catalogue, but they're extremely well-made, that's the point. I can't really think of a food item that's exclusive to their resturaunts, but the price for the amount you get is ****ing baller.

They also do milkshakes in literally any and every flavor possible, they have like fifteen different ways you could ask for a specific flavor.
I’ll see if there’s one in my area

D

Deleted member

I cannot really gave an advice, but what I can say is that: It looks smooth as heck. :) Amazing work, Taylor!
Thank you! It’s not perfect, but I put a lot of effort into it, so hopefully it contributes something to the finished product.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I’ll see if there’s one in my area
Update: NOOOOOPE. Closest one is 400 miles away from my area

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Me showing up in this thread for the first time in a month and seeing all these names I don’t recognize
49BFB302-DA0A-4311-A16E-6B0685EB54BC.jpeg

Also did a bunch of people besides me leave or am I imagining that

Shroob

Sup?
>Fast food discussion

"Hey guys, welcome to my channel. Today, we're going to be reviewing different Fast Food restaurants with a tier list..."

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I've seen like one In-N-Out Burger in Reno and yet that's what my state picked. I would've thought Jack In the Box because they are almost as ever-present as McDonald's and yet it's almost an exclusive western chain :yoshi:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Dave and busters is legendary, it's the place where you can legally Mario kart arcade GP and Luigi's mansion arcade.
I only describe it like this because every time I go to Dave And Busters that's all ANYBODY does, is pack themselves near those machines instead of actually eating.
Dave & Busters is basicly Chuck E. Cheese but for adults.
And I only knew about this after I have been to the US four times.
That feeling of dying inside comes to me..... then I realise that most of my American friends here will never go to a Greggs.
photo0jpg.jpg
A UK bakery chain that is damn popular. I've literally had friendships baked by a love for the food here. And I mean literally the one in the pic above.

Really hope one day something like Popeyes or Taco Bell comes to the UK. Better yet Chick-Fil-A.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
No seriously, I want to know what it's like to live in a state without a Jack In the Box. Not that they're the "best" or anything, but because it was so ingrained into my childhood with all of the commercials and locations (both Washington AND Nevada) that I might as well step into an alien planet in states that don't :yoshi:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No seriously, I want to know what it's like to live in a state without a Jack In the Box. Not that they're the "best" or anything, but because it was so ingrained into my childhood with all of the commercials and locations (both Washington AND Nevada) that I might as well step into an alien planet in states that don't :yoshi:
you have the opportunity to speak to someone who has never heard of jack in a box until this very moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom