• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hatching Libero Scorbunnies left and right. Got 3 Jolly Libero Scorbunnies with 5IVs except Sp.Attack.

If anyone wants one, let me know. I'm looking for apriballs, so just trade me a junk Pokemon holding one and I'll trade one of my Scorbunnies for it.

Nobody is probably even playing Pokemon right now, but I thought that I would throw the offer there anyways.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why Thursday (at the earliest, that is)? Is it because of that thing Zippo said?
What did zippo say?

I was thinking Thursday earliest because Pokémon news usually comes before big Nintendo news and has been before smash news. So while next week is what I think is likeliest, Thursday is plausible imo

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
No. I meant five max per franchise.

Frankly I'm surprised. I thought there would be more.
I'd probably be able to add five to most franchises, but I was going by what I felt like they deserved. (Metroid got some really generous treatment this time around, for example, so I don't think it needs to have more characters as of now) Also, I wasn't sure whether to count Geno as a Mario character or a Square-Enix character.

EDIT: though I forgot Krystal - it would be nice to have a Star Fox character who doesn't have the same specials/Final Smash

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Welp. Guess TPC isn't getting my money.
Well considering the diversity in the wild areas in crown tundra it looks like no routes could be the new norm.
Jesus that actually made me woke.

This is a nice find. But it might be just a coincidence.

But considering that they pulled Green out of hell for LGPE, I wouldn't immediately count it out.
They do like to bring older characters back out of nowhere like Corless in Ultra Sun and Moon.
So I wouldn’t be shocked if it was her either. She would be pretty far off from Kanto.

Actually though, Pokémon masters had a story data mined just recently. It was a conversation between red and blue as they talked about Cubfoo and owning one, one day.

So maybe that is Daisy actually considering that conversation would make more sense then.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is there any sort of online software that allows you to make character select screens for fighting games. Just like, pick from a few backgrounds and upload/label your own photos?
Well considering the diversity in the wild areas in crown tundra it looks like no routes could be the new norm.

They do like to bring older characters back out of nowhere like Corless in Ultra Sun and Moon.
So I wouldn’t be shocked if it was her either. She would be pretty far off from Kanto.

Actually though, Pokémon masters had a story data mined just recently. It was a conversation between red and blue as they talked about Cubfoo and owning one, one day.

So maybe that is Daisy actually considering that conversation would make more sense then.
Looks like TPC ain't getting my money ever again. Shield will be my first and last Pokemon title ever.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
What did zippo say?

I was thinking Thursday earliest because Pokémon news usually comes before big Nintendo news and has been before smash news. So while next week is what I think is likeliest, Thursday is plausible imo
Oh.

And there was a tweet with an image that had words from Zippo that said that this week, the one we are in right now, will be a fun week, and "not just Thursday".

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
We interrupt your program to bring you this picture my mom sent me of her new pet kitten.
She's still unnamed. Apparently my parent's dog is "obsessed" with her.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'd like to join you all when you play, if y'all don't mind.
I’m basically available all day today.
Depends on how I feel later. My eyes are taking a rest from staring at the computer screen right now; on mobile. Entirely depends on my mood later.
We interrupt your program to bring you this picture my mom sent me of her new pet kitten.
CUTE KITTY! <3 I WANT

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Awww, that is so cute! All negative words against this kitty such as "Kill it with fire" shall be forbidden.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh.

And there was a tweet with an image that had words from Zippo that said that this week, the one we are in right now, will be a fun week, and "not just Thursday".
So I guess he was hinting at multiple announcements this week. I don’t know if Thursday would be smash then, maybe it’s another Paper Mario trailer as that’s what he knew a lot about. Perhaps confirming the partners in battle which would make a lot of people happy. Should be interesting though

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Had to cut my mom out of the photo, but here's the kitten with her eyes open.

Y'all need to see this face.
Kitten2.jpg

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So I guess he was hinting at multiple announcements this week. I don’t know if Thursday would be smash then, maybe it’s another Paper Mario trailer as that’s what he knew a lot about. Perhaps confirming the partners in battle which would make a lot of people happy. Should be interesting though
Yep! Should be interesting, indeed.

Here it is, by the way.

Of course, what he said, despite the tweet, does not directly hint at Mario announcements.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
She looks a little frightened. Lol but so cute~
She's still getting used to the family dog (Kiddy).

Kiddy has always been good with puppies and small children, so training her to be gentle with a kitten should be no problem. But she's apparently being really excitable and barking a lot on the first day with a new kitten, so my parents are being really careful with her.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Yeah, I agree, this week seems unlikely. Probably next week at the earliest. I bet they'll try to not have it overlap with the Sw/Sh DLC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom