• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
High school was alright. I had a good group of friends and I knew most of the people my grade and vice verse. But mostly by names or small talk. I honestly think a lot of people had much interest in me, but I was still happy with my friend group. Didn’t really care for things like my prom, my date was an ass to me and honestly ruined the entire thing, despite me trying to be nice and give them a fun time. Was someone I was actually into at the time but after that I was honestly done with them as a person.

That’s a longer story though as to what they did. My banquet was alright, and graduation was fun. Honestly none of it was truly life changing though. Might be my sight social awkwardness but being someone out sick a lot due to reasons I’ve already mentioned here, it just felt like I was judged on that level and not many saw past that.

And I take online college classes as much as I wish had been able to attend physical campus. Which I almost did but then lost a year due to my health spiraling which sucked. So over all I could kinda of take or leave school. I just want to graduate at this point and have like a little less then a year left.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Little foot big foot get out the way, I'mma show ya'll how to move this way. I'mma show ya'll how to move like whoooo!

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Valorant seems....fun. I'm keeping my eye out for the game although I'm worried about the complaints I heard about it running a spyware.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Online classes are kicking my ass.

They're not even hard, I just can't keep track of them.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sup. How's everyone?

Me I'm pretty bored. Gonna probably watch me myself more Castlevania later.

Depending if the wind tones down later maybe take the dogs for a walk as well and play with them outside.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sup. How's everyone?

Me I'm pretty bored. Gonna probably watch me myself more Castlevania later.

Depending if the wind tones down later maybe take the dogs for a walk as well and play with them outside.
Finishing FFVII Remake today but first waiting on an energy drink delivery from Amazon.

Feeling a bit bummed on here after hearing JD deleting his account. Makes you a bit concerned about who would delete their next.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
had to restart the month of December due to accidentally getting in a relationship with Ann
What are you referring to?
...yes
Finishing FFVII Remake today but first waiting on an energy drink delivery from Amazon.

Feeling a bit bummed on here after hearing JD deleting his account. Makes you a bit concerned about who would delete their next.
Didn’t know you could order energy drinks online...at this point you could deliver souls to a house

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Didn’t know you could order energy drinks online...at this point you could deliver souls to a house
Yeah, got a 12 pack of Red Bull for £10 ($12.50), so it's all good.

Plus getting extremely tired and hyper at the same time is the only way I get creative these days.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Look at these dudes, i just can't get over their faces.

I feel maximum meme potential emanating from this picture.

Edit : smashboards, why do you always do me like that ? Direct link.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Now that I’m playing Arms, I’m noticing the stages are pretty.... simple.... compared to most Smash stages. They have their gimmicks, but they aren’t as deep or as weird as Smash’s. So how do you think they’ll do *insert Arms character here*’s stage?

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I've become a Joker main and am trying to nail all the complex inputs during this pandemic while learning as much as possible so that when tourneys are on again I can compete. I have this crazy idea of being an actual competitive female Smash player.
I still feel like I didn’t have a legit highschool experience because I didn’t go to prom and make out with my girlfriend under the bleachers. Or get stuffed in a locker by a gorilla. No, my highschool bullies wanted to annoy me to death with tired memes and outrageous behavior.

I wish I had been out in highschool. I probably wouldn’t have had a necessarily better one, but I think I would have enjoyed the female perspective more then the male one. That and I’d have been free of a painful secret that was crushing my soul to keep and probably be in a way better place mentally now.

I wish it did. I would have loved that. The closest I ever got was joining thespians.
Sorry to hear about all that. Sometimes I get bummed that I'll never be able to talk about my school stuff without confusing people. Though I guess being ridiculed by both guys and girls for being a weirdo makes it not sound that unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom