• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If the PS5 isn’t compatible with PS4 and (optionally) PS3 games then what’s the point

there’s a lot of great PS3 games that don’t have modern ports either...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sup, everyone. Anyone here about the boycott with Blizzard?, here's the context regarding what's going on:
Read about that earlier. Absolutely reprehensible.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So favorite dog breed?

Mine would have to be the German Shepherd. There's just something about them I like. When I look at them I can just see their keen intellect in their eyes and how well renown for being protector of their owners and such.

I'm thinking my dog dog being an mix breed of that and an Labrador retriever and one that's an rescue (If its a mutt that has German Shepherd then I'll get that).
Golden Retrievers, they are always so adorable and gentle.

Anyone remember an old movie from 1995 called Napoleon? It was about a golden retriever puppy being carried away in a basket with balloons and goes on a grand journey across Australia with a galah named "Birdo". I loved it so much when I was little, through the movie Napoleon and Birdo are hunted down by a black cat who is the antagonist, said cat is insane and mad, psychotic since she was far from home out in the wild. Funnily enough i do live in Australia where this movie takes place in.

ced4f5ef497c19c7c85d324d99e492eaa0ad2e96_hq.gif
ced4f5ef497c19c7c85d324d99e492eaa0ad2e96_hq.gif

Btw an army of friendly Waddle Dees are making their way to Smashboards.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
doom eternal got delayed to march 20th from november 28th, switch version no longer has a release date

big oof

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Whelp guess Doom Slayer's chances for DLC fighter 5 has dwindled then.
even if challenger pack 5 was doomguy, this wouldn't change a thing

banjo was negotiated back in april 2018, they would've had doomguy similarly negotiated ages ago and lined up for release regardless of when eternal releases

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
doom eternal got delayed to march 20th from november 28th, switch version no longer has a release date

big oof
And here I was getting excited for the game in November. I was thinking of getting Death Stranding but I prefer to wait for the PC port instead. I guess I'll try and finish my backlog during that month.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why?Letting terrorists plunder HK?I don't why someone actually supports terrorists, just for the so-called "freedom"?
Ah, yes, the protesters are the terrorists. Not the overly brutal police force and oppressive nigh-dictatorial government, but the protesters.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can see you’ve put a lot of time into thinking of all these and it seems like they’d all be very interesting to play through, which ones do you like the most and which ones are you willing to cut if necessary?
My favorites are probably Mystery Manor, Black Magic Bayou, and Land of Giants. The one I’d be most likely to cut is Banjo-Buildie.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah, yes, the protesters are the terrorists. Not the overly brutal police force and oppressive nigh-dictatorial government, but the protesters.
last I heard from NPR was the protesters were also getting violent

So what Im trying to say is in times like this

no one is better then anyone

Last edited:

LibraPsoul

Smash Rookie
And that's why we shouldn't let Akira Howard in smash (if you support you, you are a supporter of the dictatorial government

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

When the protesters are literally getting beaten to death by the police, fighting back is more than justified.
And that's why we shouldn't let Akira Howard in smash (if you support you, you are a supporter of the dictatorial government
I don't see why you're trying to make a serious human rights issue into a "take that" about a video game. That's pretty yikes. And I didn't even play Astral Chain so I have no attachment there lmao

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

This sentiment is the kind of thing that authoritarians want. It causes us to become tolerant of more and more heinous actions

the fact of the matter is. There is a startling number of these **** weeds in power all over the world. And anything and everything needs to be done to topple them and the regimes they use to hurt people and oppress their basic human rights.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When the protesters are literally getting beaten to death by the police, fighting back is more than justified.
you right and the same can be said for the other way around and this is where i respectfully stop talking about it and move on because I know its gonna be a one sided argument

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some people come to Smashboards to talk about games, not this. If you do want to discuss it, then I think a place like the Debate Hall may be a bit more appropriate.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Some people come to Smashboards to talk about games, not this. If you do want to discuss it, then I think a place like the Debate Hall may be a bit more appropriate.
I've said the same thing before, but some people didn't listen so I never bother trying anymore. :upsidedown:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Here's a thing: If you could go back to any time in the last 10 years and change 1 gaming related thing, what would it be?

For me, I would have the Wii U's name changed to the Wii's working title, The Nintendo Revolution.

D

Deleted member

Here's a thing: If you could go back to any time in the last 10 years and change 1 gaming related thing, what would it be?

For me, I would have the Wii U's name changed to the Wii's working title, The Nintendo Revolution.
Make leaks happen less often.

Woah. where’d the tomatoes come from?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I would have convinced the God of War PS4 team to include more staples of the classic series as time went on. Additional weapons retrieved from bosses. A combo system. Maybe the camera zooms our to an overhead shot during fights. More varied bosses instead of reusing that damn troll over and over again.

either that or I would pose as the goddess of time and give Sakurai Ultimate’s launch build so the game could essentially have double development time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom