• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Also, why was Charmy in Sonic Forces but Cream and Cheese weren't?

She's way more of a staple and way more capable than Charmy in an actual fight despite being an innocent child who still has tea parties.
Probably because she’s a pacifist and was safe with Vanilla and G-merl somewhere. Charmy is canonically a sharp detective and according to the Chaotix manual the first insect to surpass the speed of sound so he’s a pretty valuable asset.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Gonna continue off the “choose your favorite in these groups” game but this time for franchises most people overlook (and yes I’ll include ATs as the first post did)

1. Ashley, Mona, Jimmy T
2. Samurai Goroh, Blood Falcon, Black Shadow, Deathborn
3. Glass Joe, Soda Popinski, King Hippo, Disco Kid
4. Ninten, Masked Man, Kumatora, Paula
5. Alph, Brittany, Charlie
6. Medusa, Hades, Pandora, Viridi
7. Krystal, Leon Powalski, Panther Caroso
8. Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Funky Kong

My choices:
1. Mona
2. Black Shadow
3. Disco Kid
4. Kumatora
5. I guess Brittany
6. Medusa
7. Krystal
8. I honestly can’t choose here lmao I like all three choices
1. Jimmy T
2. Black Shadow
3. King Hippo
4. Ninten since the first game didn't get any fighters.
5. Charlie
6. Medusa
7. Krystal, since she wouldn't be an offshoot of Fox.
8. Dixie Kong

D

Deleted member

Oh lord my heart

THIS IS TOO CUUUTE

Here's the source, careful it has bad language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Never loved Sinnoh that much in the first place and you just know that they won't bring the Battle Frontier back

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Probably because she’s a pacifist and was safe with Vanilla and G-merl somewhere. Charmy is canonically a sharp detective and according to the Chaotix manual the first insect to surpass the speed of sound so he’s a pretty valuable asset.
Yeah, but have you seen the other bunniea in Sonic actually keeping up with Sonic while boosting like Cream can in Generations?

Also, Cream has to chuck and carry Big and Amy's collective weight while also maintaining lift in flight, and Big is almost a ton.

Plus, her optimism could have really been used in such a grim scenario that the Rebellion was in and given her track record with robots and all, her ability to befriend is actually quite the asset.

Charmy merely has sharp senses supposedly, but Rouge was the one doing all the scouring and scouting.

I know Cream's a pacifist, but I bet she'd want to help protect her family and her friends as well, and even still, I was mainly pointing out her utility given all her feats and abilities.

Anyways, I just saw this and I love it.

4aec0c6e-7fde-462f-b588-6d1b52634d39.jpg

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah, but have you seen the other bunniea in Sonic actually keeping up with Sonic while boosting like Cream can in Generations?

Also, Cream has to chuck and carry Big and Amy's collective weight while also maintaining lift in flight, and Big is almost a ton.

Plus, her optimism could have really been used in such a grim scenario that the Rebellion was in and given her track record with robots and all, her ability to befriend is actually quite the asset.

Charmy merely has sharp senses supposedly, but Rouge was the one doing all the scouring and scouting.

I know Cream's a pacifist, but I bet she'd want to help protect her family and her friends as well, and even still, I was mainly pointing out her utility given all her feats and abilities.

Anyways, I just saw this and I love it.

View attachment 239806
That’s wholesome af

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
watch us finally get sinnoh remakes for next year, but they still haven't fixed the pokedex problem :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
My only question is: What would Blaze, the Chaotix, Starline, Tangle, and Whisper wear for their costumes?

For Starline I think he'd ROCK a Dr. Frankenfurter

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Give us Sinnoh remakes, but make Arceus the one true supreme being it's meant to be in lore by giving it a new form or something.

Who cares if it breaks the game and becomes god tier in the competitive scene? It was always supposed to be before Megas came and jacked the scene up even more.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
For the love of God Gamefreak please just ****ing do something with the Unown already

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Give us Sinnoh remakes, but make Arceus the one true supreme being it's meant to be in lore by giving it a new form or something.

Who cares if it breaks the game and becomes god tier in the competitive scene? It was always supposed to be before Megas came and jacked the scene up even more.
Do you think a Sinnoh remake would effect the National Dex in any way?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I feel like ORAS were pretty good, so hopefully the Sinnoh ones will live up to the quality of the remakes so far. Also, Sinnoh in 3D? Oh my

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
If you spell out "Vibe Check" with the Unown they can change the temperament of your pokémon.

Similarly, if you spell "Bars" they lay down the sickest album that OHKOs all who hear it.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Actually, what if the Unown functioned like Scribblenauts where anything you spelled out with them actually manifests and happens? That'd be something

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
infinity war is just thanos' quest to check his vibe

D

Deleted member

In a few days, I’ll have been doing voice over for one year. That’s crazy.

Abe 'n Munchie

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 7902 4638 1107
D

Deleted member

So... anyone wanna tell me what's been going on since I've been gone?
Can’t answer because I have been hooked onto Discord, BotW and UA3 these past days so I had some absent around Smashboards.

Doh from what I can gather just usual stuff.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
gonna pick DQXI up with my buddy tomorrow since he wants to buy a switch

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Can’t answer because I have been hooked onto Discord, BotW and UA3 these past days so I had some absent around Smashboards.

Doh from what I can gather just usual stuff.
I see. I did make a post earlier mentioning that I'm back and wondering what's been happening, but it seems to have gotten ignored so thanks for the reply. I'll probably just leave again now.

D

Deleted member

I see. I did make a post earlier mentioning that I'm back and wondering what's been happening, but it seems to have gotten ignored so thanks for the reply. I'll probably just leave again now.
Take the needed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom