• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
Been awhile since I was like, hanging out on here so if you know me well...... Thanks! Didn't know I was that famous! xD

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Do I know you? I'm bad with remembering names lol
Aurane, mayhaps? I've had a lot of name changes. Seems that's now biting me in the ass. >.<;

I use to frequent the other thread often until it toned down.

I really should go there more often.

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
Aurane, mayhaps? I've had a lot of name changes. Seems that's now biting me in the ***. >.<;

I use to frequent the other thread often until it toned down.

I really should go there more often.
Ah! I don't remember lol but what's up!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I wanna show y'all my Hero I've been working on for a week

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
tfw the site actually does seem to try to improve by updating their policies making me want to give the staff another chance after being disappointed with how the staff seemingly decided to drop the promised attempt to improve

That's my mind right now

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
tfw the site actually does seem to try to improve by updating their policies making me want to give the staff another chance after being disappointed with how the staff seemingly decided to drop the promised attempt to improve

That's my mind right now
Which game is that from?

Noipoi

Howdy!

That's my mind right now
I thought you dieded

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's from Kamen Rider Build

Also Zinith is part of the ranking staff now? Goddamn I've missed out on more than just the policy changes
he's been a part of it

like way before any drama

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
Hope y'all don't mind me inserting a off-whatever-the-topic-is question real quick.

But in your opinion what is your favorite Mario Kart game? Me and my friends where arguing about what Mario Kart is the best, so I want some of your opinions.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hope y'all don't mind me inserting a off-whatever-the-topic-is question real quick.

But in your opinion what is your favorite Mario Kart game? Me and my friends where arguing about what Mario Kart is the best, so I want some of your opinions.
double dash babyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom