• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This is a classic one... and reminds you how ****ty American fast food places are compared to their foreign counterparts.

America be like:
Adds the worst chemicals possible to every food.
I really wish I was in another country right now.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
How is that their problem? It shows how weak I am. It shows I have an inability to be a good person, and I'll have to live with being a horrible person.

You don't get it. I'm the parasite. Every single time, I have to leave a community or I get blocked and yelled at. Either because of harassment, or because I anger everyone in a chat. And I've tried improving for YEARS, and no results. I've tried SO HARD. I want to give up.

Look what happened around a week or so ago. Look what happened in Discord. Look what happened in Twitter. Look what happened in SmashBoards in 2019 July.

I cannot move on from this. I appears in my head a lot. It sticks to me like a very powerful magnet.
How can I move on from all of this when I have to sleep at night knowing I angered people? More people are going to know about my failures, and they will hate me. It spreads.
Your problem is this self destructive attitude you continually keep displaying.

I'm trying to help you and you're just kicking yourself. You can't control what other people will think of you, even if you're a nice person some people will pick at your faults regardless of what they are, but you CAN control how you think of yourself and how you react. Your projecting your perception of yourself onto others and see this as how they view you as an individual.

It may seem trivial but I highly recommend you start practicing meditation. Its not going to be an overnight cure its a gradual change overtime and you may not notice its effects for a while, but stay consitent. Learn to be mindful of your reality and separate it from your perception of reality.

D

Deleted member

It may seem trivial but I highly recommend you start practicing meditation. Its not going to be an overnight cure its a gradual change overtime and you may not notice its effects for a while, but stay consitent. Learn to be mindful of your reality and separate it from your perception of reality.
Meditation? That sounds really interesting, I have heard of it.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Pikamee and Korone are cool, I haven't really watched others much.

I've seen a bit of Korone's Kirby and Mother streams; mostly Banjo-Kazooie.

For Pikamee's streams, I've mostly watched some Henry Stickmin, Minecraft, and Undertale.

I don't watch them much though, because it feels like it'd be a bit embarrassing around my family to watch people pretending to be anime Embarrass (not that they're against "weeb stuff" or anything, no, they even got me Pokémon stuff (and still do) and didn't care if I watched Dragonball or whatever).

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not a vtuber but I also recommend this channel for those interested in Japanese culture and living in Japan

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's time to go back to Spacer's Choice for my pfp I think.

I'm mentally and physically exhausted from today. Victories and losses I suppose in a way.

There was a few things IRL that were a bit crazy.

"When life gives you lemons, consider it a free trial from your friends at Spacer's Choice."

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Welp, for some reason, Smashboard doesn't want to use a pic I have for my avi.

So next best thing is this one, but I swear, I got the impression that images you could upload before despite their size can't since the new update, is that just me?

That annoying problem aside, getting late here, sooooo I hope ya all the best here, see ya next time.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
So I recently found out that my monitor was displaying at a lower refresh rate (60-75hz) than it normally does (144hz) because my DP cable wasn't fully connected to the GPU so it was displaying via HDMI 1.4 instead of via DP 1.2. The embarrassing part was it taking me almost a year to find out about this.

Dutch Raikuna

This is a classic one... and reminds you how ****ty American fast food places are compared to their foreign counterparts.

That reminds me, I walked past Five Guys today. Somehow didn't jack up their prices this year.

And yes as coming from someone who has ate at some of the big fast food places in the US, I can agree. Outside of Chick-Fil-A and maybe McDonalds Breakfast, stuff here in the UK/Ireland is better.

Although Italy's McCafe is the best. They sell Nutella Muffins. Nutella Muffins.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damn this Tangled series intro...that ending of the intro hits me right in the jittery feels

Rapulnzel got vocals for centuries

D

Deleted member

Lmao Wizard101’s monster descriptions are killing me
CC120A97-A569-4F43-A508-C1372913022D.png

edit: another funny one
2EE3C154-E687-4C49-866B-32CC0E4C5524.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

And despite playing The Outer Worlds again, I'm not feeling it with my pfp already.

I should really get around to ordering Super Mario 3D All-Stars by the way.
I heard about how the production could be working from a few stores I visited and their theory is that it could "limited production" could mean getting the manufacturing shut off come March. They haven't been told obviously but they aren't seeing issues so far with pre orders but then again, it's not a big city or area mine.

Forgot to say that at the start of the week.

Edit: Irepan, stop editing your posts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom