• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Holy crud I had no idea the 2017 Spider-Man cartoon did a Superior Spider-Man arc. And in season 2, of all things: Looks like they were movin' fast in this one's storytelling.

...I've been going through animated Spider-Man stuff on Disney+ recently. Just finished 90's Spider-Man and thought I'd check out the current series and...first episode was okay. Peter not shutting up about the scientific method got a bit old, though.

I miss Spectacular Spider-Man...

D

Deleted member

So what if people secretly hate you? That's their problem not your's.
How is that their problem? It shows how weak I am. It shows I have an inability to be a good person, and I'll have to live with being a horrible person.
There's a good chance if they spend time with you and tolerate you, they don't hate you. Relationships are supposed to be mutually beneficial, not parasitic.
You don't get it. I'm the parasite. Every single time, I have to leave a community or I get blocked and yelled at. Either because of harassment, or because I anger everyone in a chat. And I've tried improving for YEARS, and no results. I've tried SO HARD. I want to give up.

Look what happened around a week or so ago. Look what happened in Discord. Look what happened in Twitter. Look what happened in SmashBoards in 2019 July.
If you've done *ty things in the past, well its in the past, can't do * about it now, take responsibility for these mistakes if they're serious or learn from your mistakes and move on. Don't let your past be a ball and chain and drag you down.
I cannot move on from this. I appears in my head a lot. It sticks to me like a very powerful magnet.
How can I move on from all of this when I have to sleep at night knowing I angered people? More people are going to know about my failures, and they will hate me. It spreads.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It's Hololive, big-ass VTuber corporation in Japan right now, they got a couple dozen streamers under their label and rake in the BIG bucks to the point they're branching into an American brand, and like

There are VTuber... companies?
AEC87031-C479-4F4B-B3FD-7ACA5C286969.png

That explains a lot now that I think about it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

VTubers are everywhere for me.

In the last Discord server I was in, there were a group of people that loved talking about VTubers.

D

Deleted member

There are VTuber... companies?
View attachment 285283
That explains a lot now that I think about it.
Yeah. They’ve been a steady growing market over the years, but companies like Hololive have kinda taken that market and taken it to another level. The actors are just that: actors. Hololive is the one behind it all: supplying the actors with anything they need, such as models and gaming setups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah. They’ve been a steady growing market over the years, but companies like Hololive have kinda taken that market and taken it to another level. The actors are just that: actors. Hololive is the one behind it all: supplying the actors with anything they need, such as models and gaming setups.
Time to stream Pepsi Man on the PlayStation in my Yakko Warner impression and rake in the big bucks.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh, I've seen her before. I guess VTubers are gaining more and more of an audience over here.

The power of anime can truly not be stopped.
Gaining an audience is an understatement, lol.

They're considered a big enough success that the parent company's starting to branch out into America with their own American branch.

It's insane how FAST it grew.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

They're considered a big enough success that the parent company's starting to branch out into America with their own American branch.

The Annoying Orange is still the OG VTuber though.

D

Deleted member

Oh for sure. A couple years ago the concept just simply was outlandish and now today you have the companies behind this raking in thousands upon thousands of mula because of their little investment.

I imagine Covid helped somewhat but it’s still amazing how far this small niche concept has gone. It’s so mainstream now that I’ve even seen furries do it (along with numerous tutorials as well)

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
While we’re on the topic of anime/vtubers...
Okay, that was amazing.

I've seen some of Korone's stuff before (most recently her Banjo clips), and now y'all are getting me interested in checking some of these out more.

The Annoying Orange is still the OG VTuber though.
Annoying Orange?

I haven't heard that name in a long time...

D

Deleted member

I just wish we can change the way we live... Into a different one.

Too much suffering going on.

Double K

Smash Lord
Oh for sure. A couple years ago the concept just simply was outlandish and now today you have the companies behind this raking in thousands upon thousands of mula because of their little investment.

I imagine Covid helped somewhat but it’s still amazing how far this small niche concept has gone. It’s so mainstream now that I’ve even seen furries do it (along with numerous tutorials as well)
A lot of vtubers have explicitly said that Covid forcing everyone to stay home is probably the explicit rreason why their viewsership has skyrocketed, especially with overseas audienes. In the last 6 months, Hololive has had Indonesia Branch open, 5th gen (which has some drama behind it sadly) and now EN opening up.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay, that was amazing.

I've seen some of Korone's stuff before (most recently her Banjo clips), and now y'all are getting me interested in checking some of these out more.

Annoying Orange?

I haven't heard that name in a long time...
If you're interested, check Pikamee out(The blonde gal with the little lightning rod on her head).

She's bilingual so it's easy to follow her without subs since she constantly speaks English alongside Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom