• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I thought of two ideal premises on Lost Tapes for Kelpie. I don't know which one to go with?

1. A group of friends playing near a river, unaware of the danger that continues to follow them disguised as a beautiful horse which they dismiss.

or

2. A horse trainer finds that his horses had escaped their stables and goes looking for them near a river or loch, one he seemingly spots one of his horses, it isn't what it seems to be.

Kinda leaning on the first one, while more simple I feel is more fitting especially with the second premise I could use for another cryptid/mythical creature.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Speaking of UT/DR, did you ever check out the fanfic I wrote with my friend Censorship? If not, did you wanna give it a read?
Hmmm, don't take it personally, but i'm not into a fanfic mood at the moment.

Like sometime I like reading one or two, and I might give yours a try one day, but I don't want to make promises I might not fill. 'cuz tbh, i'm not good at filling promises lol. I like doing stuff at my own pace.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Today marks one year since I first got my Switch

Ultimate's still my only physical game, and it's been in the system for all this time so uh....
I've had my personal Switch Lite for just under a year now... as for games it's really just BOTW, Ultimate, and Animal Crossing. Card Games are my main thing so I don't really play too many video games ¯\(ツ)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
!!!!!AVENGERS JUST PUT ME IN ****ING SPACE!!!!!

?¿WHY DID THIS GAME JUST PULL A SONIC 06 ON ME¿?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hmmm, don't take it personally, but i'm not into a fanfic mood at the moment.

Like sometime I like reading one or two, and I might give yours a try one day, but I don't want to make promises I might not fill. 'cuz tbh, i'm not good at filling promises lol. I like doing stuff at my own pace.
Thats fine lol
I figured I would ask anyway. Got inspired when I brain stormed about how an epilogue to the UT timeline would go. Basically, Azzy gets his real body back and then a new challenge arises in town as he adjusts to living with Frisk and his parents. Cant say what, because... spoilers lol

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Just passing along this warning regarding infamous rumor dude:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

edit: nvm it was deleted for some reason.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Today marks one year since I first got my Switch

Ultimate's still my only physical game, and it's been in the system for all this time so uh....
I've had my Switch since launch. I have a decent number of physical games, but that's only because they were either cheaper or received as a gift: If I buy things for myself, it's almost always gonna be a digital version.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Argh so many ideal premises coming at me regarding Lost Tapes. Don't know which ones to give to whatever cryptids, supernatural, paranormal and mythical creatures/beings.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man, I've started thinking about Starbound again. Oh, Starbound, what I wouldn't give for you to have a dev team that was as consistent and determined to keeping you alive like Terraria's were...
Ah well, Steam modding community keeps it alive. Frackin' Universe contributors do what Chucklefish won't. :drshrug:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aurane Aurane Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Welcome to another episode of Funko revealing things about Security Breach
1599845140499.png

Apparently the Security Puppet from FNAF 6 will be in Security Breach. A voice listing went up a while back for a "Kid in A Box". Given that the original Puppet has the voice of a kid, and both puppets are in a box, I don't think it's too far fetched to say that the Security Puppet is who that voice listing could be for.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
hey uh I think something messed up here....:207:
Seems it was deleted for some reason; it was about Sabi rebranding as “TickleTockle.” Some users in the replies could confirm it in the replies since they had messages from Sabi that turned into messages from TickleTockle.

edit: can’t find the account in Twitter’s search, maybe it’s gone then, idk.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seems it was deleted for some reason; it was about Sabi rebranding as “TickleTockle.” Some users in the replies could confirm it in the replies since they had messages from Sabi that turned into messages from TickleTockle.

edit: can’t find the account in Twitter’s search, maybe it’s gone then, idk.
Seems like a normal thing to me tbh. I can understand wanting to move away from a name that people associate with... less than stellar memories.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, advanced some more, and while I have some stuff to say, I'm going to fight Vergil for the first time.

Wish me good luck.
Aurane Aurane Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Welcome to another episode of Funko revealing things about Security Breach
View attachment 285270
Apparently the Security Puppet from FNAF 6 will be in Security Breach. A voice listing went up a while back for a "Kid in A Box". Given that the original Puppet has the voice of a kid, and both puppets are in a box, I don't think it's too far fetched to say that the Security Puppet is who that voice listing could be for.
Wait, I thought Scott stopped working with Funko or somethin'.

Why is Scott still allowing them to make merchandising?

Also, this plush was shown by the Irate Gamer of all thing, what in the world is going on?

D

Deleted member

Unnecessary.
I know it can be unnecessary, but I have a difficult time removing the thought from my head.

When I care about people, I worry that things will go horribly wrong, and I will have a knife on my back. I am worried what people think about me, because what if I spend my time caring about someone, and secretly, they hate me?

There are probably many people that hate me after what I have done in the past, and what I still tend to do.

Sorry about the ranting, I am VERY stressed about school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright, advanced some more, and while I have some stuff to say, I'm going to fight Vergil for the first time.

Wish me good luck.

Wait, I thought Scott stopped working with Funko or somethin'.

Why is Scott still allowing them to make merchandising?

Also, this plush was shown by the Irate Gamer of all thing, what in the world is going on?
It wasn’t confirmed that he stopped working with them. And also, Funko seems to really like this fella. Not only was the Security Puppet plush officially revealed on his channel, but the Freddy Frostbear plush was too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It wasn’t confirmed that he stopped working with them. And also, Funko seems to really like this fella. Not only was the Security Puppet plush officially revealed on his channel, but the Freddy Frostbear plush was too.
2020 continue being 2020, and Scott continue to walk right into Funko's hands.

D

Deleted member

New Yugioh banlist coming in hot Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth and Shroob Shroob

-Block Dragon Banned
-Jet Synchron banned(man it’s a good thing I didn’t built Synchrons now lol)
-Mecha Phantom Beast O Lion Banned

-Called by the Grave at one now
-Double Iris Magician is at one now
-The Phantoms Knights of Rusty Bardiche is also now at one
-HARPIES ****ING FEATHER DUSTY IS BACK TO ONE(how long has is been again?)

And now onto the more good stuff:
-A few burning abyss cards are now at 2
-Abc dragon is now at 2
-Toadally awesome is now at 2
-Tour Guide is off the banlist
-Makyura is also off the banlist(had to google who he was ngl)
-Gustkraken is off the banlist
-Pantheism of the Monarchs is off the banlist
-Widow Anchor is off the banlist

Overall, compared to the last banlist which was pretty much nothing, this is pretty interesting. Some old cards have finally seen the light of day after literal decades(while still on the Konami mandated parole) and other cards like Bardicade are obvious “this is a terrible idea but let’s just put it to 1 and see the money roll in” because of the new PK X Raidraptors stuff coming soon.

Still.. man I wouldn’t be suprised if that one Trap that specifically negates Feather Duster gets reprinted and becames a side deck choice, because Feather Duster is gonna be a ROTA level “you need this” card for literally all decks that can afford to sacrifice a single tech slot. Actually does this mean Feather Duster is getting a reprint? Hasn’t had one in actual decades iirc

Shroob

Sup?
New Yugioh banlist coming in hot Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth and Shroob Shroob

-Block Dragon Banned
-Jet Synchron banned(man it’s a good thing I didn’t built Synchrons now lol)
-Mecha Phantom Beast O Lion Banned

-Called by the Grave at one now
-Double Iris Magician is at one now
-The Phantoms Knights of Rusty Bardiche is also now at one
-HARPIES ****ING FEATHER DUSTY IS BACK TO ONE(how long has is been again?)

And now onto the more good stuff:
-A few burning abyss cards are now at 2
-Abc dragon is now at 2
-Toadally awesome is now at 2
-Tour Guide is off the banlist
-Makyura is also off the banlist(had to google who he was ngl)
-Gustkraken is off the banlist
-Pantheism of the Monarchs is off the banlist
-Widow Anchor is off the banlist

Overall, compared to the last banlist which was pretty much nothing, this is pretty interesting. Some old cards have finally seen the light of day after literal decades(while still on the Konami mandated parole) and other cards like Bardicade are obvious “this is a terrible idea but let’s just put it to 1 and see the money roll in” because of the new PK X Raidraptors stuff coming soon.

Still.. man I wouldn’t be suprised if that one Trap that specifically negates Feather Duster gets reprinted and becames a side deck choice, because Feather Duster is gonna be a ROTA level “you need this” card for literally all decks that can afford to sacrifice a single tech slot. Actually does this mean Feather Duster is getting a reprint? Hasn’t had one in actual decades iirc
Feather Duster isn't even seeing play in the OCG.

It'll see some temporary use sure, but how many decks are even playing backrow right now?

Adamancipators? They're not.

Eldlich? They want their cards in the graveyard.

Dragon Link? They're not.

Infernobleknights? You popped Smoke Grenade for them. Good job.

Also Lightning Storm is still at 3 so.

Also, running a single Trap card that doesn't do anything but counter 1 specific spell is kinda bad deck building when a much more flexible card like Solemn Judgement exists.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lost Tapes. Do you believe?

Lost Tapes. Mega Lion.

Lost Tapes: "Mega Lion"
Subject matter: Nemean Lion
Summary: A film crew in Greece arrives in a secluded area filming a movie about the story of Heracles notably his 12 labors but it seems the first task suddenly becomes a reality when the crew finds themselves being hunted down by a creature straight out of the myth itself.

D

Deleted member

Sounds like it could be social anxiety to me. I have it and whenever I'm in public I have this persistent, irrational fear of everyone judging me.
I have it right here right now.

I feel like every major mistake I made in the past sticks onto me rather than fades, and people see these mistakes, and they start to hate me.

Look what happened to me in the past.

The truth is, I'm a gear in the machine that is society. I am a broken gear. I cannot be fixed. I need to be non-existent, and a new and better gear needs to take my place. And I am not an interesting gear either. I am a horrible gear in the machine that is society. I'm doing nothing but bringing down the machine.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Seems like a normal thing to me tbh. I can understand wanting to move away from a name that people associate with... less than stellar memories.
The problem was he was an abuser/groomer, and blackmailed his own sources and insiders over videogame info (would let info get out when it wasn’t safe for it to at all, causing some people to get fired or lose sources and stuff). It was the same guy’s account, so someone tweeted a warning and I thought it’d be good to share it here, but now it’s all gone anyway I guess idk.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have it right here right now.

I feel like every major mistake I made in the past sticks onto me rather than fades, and people see these mistakes, and they start to hate me.

Look what happened to me in the past.

The truth is, I'm a gear in the machine that is society. I am a broken gear. I cannot be fixed. I need to be non-existent, and a new and better gear needs to take my place. And I am not an interesting gear either. I am a horrible gear in the machine that is society. I'm doing nothing but bringing down the machine.
The thing about these negative feelings is that while you can't always make them go away, you can at least acknowledge that they're not always true.

Calling yourself worthless can't be healthy for you. It probably only makes you internalize those negative feelings more. I'm no therapist but perhaps it would be better for you to say "I feel like this" then "I am like this".

On that note, society isn't a machine and people aren't gears. You can just toss aside a gear you don't need, but people have inherent value. That's the whole idea behind human rights. People shouldn't exist just for the sake of society. Society should exist for the sake of people.

D

Deleted member

On that note, society isn't a machine and people aren't gears. You can just toss aside a gear you don't need, but people have inherent value. That's the whole idea behind human rights. People shouldn't exist just for the sake of society. Society should exist for the sake of people.
I will put it this way. I feel like my negatives are more heavy and more impactful than my positives.

D

Deleted member

Lost Tapes. Do you believe?

Lost Tapes. Mega Lion.

Lost Tapes: "Mega Lion"
Subject matter: Nemean Lion
Summary: A film crew in Greece arrives in a secluded area filming a movie about the story of Heracles notably his 12 labors but it seems the first task suddenly becomes a reality when the crew finds themselves being hunted down by a creature straight out of the myth itself.
Bro lmao that image is literally an MTG card :jojo:
7191046E-BBB8-4EEA-BD0B-FE1EB4FA6FE1.png

D

Deleted member

The problem was he was an abuser/groomer, and blackmailed his own sources and insiders over videogame info (would let info get out when it wasn’t safe for it to at all, causing some people to get fired or lose sources and stuff). It was the same guy’s account, so someone tweeted a warning and I thought it’d be good to share it here, but now it’s all gone anyway I guess idk.
Wait... that’s actually a lot worse than what I remember of Sabi. Then again I never paid that much attention to her so uhhh..
940211F6-C59A-407B-BB4F-52C4A6F62444.jpeg

Feather Duster isn't even seeing play in the OCG.

It'll see some temporary use sure, but how many decks are even playing backrow right now?

Adamancipators? They're not.

Eldlich? They want their cards in the graveyard.

Dragon Link? They're not.

Infernobleknights? You popped Smoke Grenade for them. Good job.

Also Lightning Storm is still at 3 so.

Also, running a single Trap card that doesn't do anything but counter 1 specific spell is kinda bad deck building when a much more flexible card like Solemn Judgement exists.
Fair enough. Honestly though just seeing a card from decades ago getting onto the Konami Parole list™️ is enought to make my day. Hell Feather Duster is still pretty good, being a restricionless “destroy all S/T” card and all. But Lightning Storm is still better simply because it’s also a Lightning Vortex on top of being a slightly restricted Feather Duster.

Shroob

Sup?
Wait... that’s actually a lot worse than what I remember of Sabi. Then again I never paid that much attention to her so uhhh..View attachment 285273

Fair enough. Honestly though just seeing a card from decades ago getting onto the Konami Parole list™️ is enought to make my day. Hell Feather Duster is still pretty good, being a restricionless “destroy all S/T” card and all. But Lightning Storm is still better simply because it’s also a Lightning Vortex on top of being a slightly restricted Feather Duster.
It's not a bad card.

But neither is Raigeki, and that's not seeing play.

Problem is, in the current game, aside from Solemns, floodgates, and in-theme traps, just no one plays backrow anymore.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know it can be unnecessary, but I have a difficult time removing the thought from my head.

When I care about people, I worry that things will go horribly wrong, and I will have a knife on my back. I am worried what people think about me, because what if I spend my time caring about someone, and secretly, they hate me?

There are probably many people that hate me after what I have done in the past, and what I still tend to do.

Sorry about the ranting, I am VERY stressed about school.
So what if people secretly hate you? That's their problem not your's.

The question you should be asking yourself is whether or not the people in your life are providing you with some sort of value, you can care for them as much as you want, but don't waste your time with people who are just being leeches. If you're being held back by someone else they aren't worth your time. You have to think better of yourself instead of wondering if everyone hates for whatever reason. There's a good chance if they spend time with you and tolerate you, they don't hate you. Relationships are supposed to be mutually beneficial, not parasitic.

If you've done ****ty things in the past, well its in the past, can't do **** about it now, take responsibility for these mistakes if they're serious or learn from your mistakes and move on. Don't let your past be a ball and chain and drag you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom