• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I don’t care what people are saying about PoP honestly I just hope it sells well. I want more Prince of Persia and I hope that this remake opens the door for more. And honestly, people saying that are being a bit dramatic. It might not be the most graphically impressive game in Ubis library but it still looks way better than a remaster. You can look at the PS3 rerelease for that.
:D I think the same, it would be amazing if they re-took the one that got cancelled but had a video showing what could have been. I mean, I am not one that solely looks for utterly pretty graphics in 4K or whatever, for me the way it looks is perfectly fine, and I say it's QUITE the improvement in comparison to the Original, though I still love it regardless of how graphics aged. I should look it up just to compare.

Ok, looking at the gameplay walkthroughs it still looks great. Thank god. But that trailer they showed was AWFUL. The name still sucks tho.
O__O I had seen 10 minutes of the Gamplay and I just looked up the trailer....WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY EVEN THINKING WITH THAT MUSIC CHOICE? It doesn't fit AT ALL. It's honestly a pain to listen to when it should have been something more epic sounding and whatnot...Eesh. Since Ubi couldn't have their cringe moment at E3 (Like the whole Just Dance thing), they decided to have it here. And yeah, the name sucks.

I just want ONE AC game that’s a return to form and AC1 and Altair are perfect for that reason I really really hope it comes true.
:D He honestly deserves it more than any other protagonist at this point, his title has been the one most neglected. Hopefully 2022 will be his year!

YES! Hope you enjoy it. It really is one of those games I can just relax to. Super good game.
:D Thank you, NSG! I bet it will be great! I do hope so too, I just need to find the right time to finally install it and enjoy it (probably after I get my extra storage space and winter comes).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ok, hot take?

Double Dash isn't the best Mario Kart game. It's not even Top 3.
I have a lot of nostalgia for it, but I do think most of the later games made so many improvements and added so much that I find them more enjoyable overall.

That being said, I'd love to see the double rider mechanic make a return to the series somehow.

D

Deleted member

Amazing work on these new emotes.

:tomnook:Bravo!:waluigirose:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

y’know, while we’re on the topic of emotes, I kinda wish we could like... have occasional contests to make new emotes. I dunno about everyone else but that seems like fun to me :terryhat:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
:D I think the same, it would be amazing if they re-took the one that got cancelled but had a video showing what could have been. I mean, I am not one that solely looks for utterly pretty graphics in 4K or whatever, for me the way it looks is perfectly fine, and I say it's QUITE the improvement in comparison to the Original, though I still love it regardless of how graphics aged. I should look it up just to compare.

O__O I had seen 10 minutes of the Gamplay and I just looked up the trailer....WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY EVEN THINKING WITH THAT MUSIC CHOICE? It doesn't fit AT ALL. It's honestly a pain to listen to when it should have been something more epic sounding and whatnot...Eesh. Since Ubi couldn't have their cringe moment at E3 (Like the whole Just Dance thing), they decided to have it here. And yeah, the name sucks.

:D He honestly deserves it more than any other protagonist at this point, his title has been the one most neglected. Hopefully 2022 will be his year!

:D Thank you, NSG! I bet it will be great! I do hope so too, I just need to find the right time to finally install it and enjoy it (probably after I get my extra storage space and winter comes).
The 15th anniversary thing does sound plausible now that Sands of Time has gotten a remake that apparently does a LOT to modernizing the gameplay.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
The 15th anniversary thing does sound plausible now that Sands of Time has gotten a remake that apparently does a LOT to modernizing the gameplay.
:D True, we can only wait and see, but yeah, it looks pretty likely! I mean, hopefully with AC1 they cannot implement the stuff they have been putting on Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla. :D The best of luck, and maybe even I could finally give a shot to AC1 as well in the future!

D

Deleted member

New emojis, amazing!

I think they should be a bit larger, like Discord's emojis, but I like them!

D

Deleted member

New emojis, amazing!

I think they should be a bit larger, like Discord's emojis, but I like them!
I dunno, I feel they’re about the right size as is.

Just compare this :takeit: to this:smileye:

Small enough to be legible but also not obnoxious big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom