• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Of course, I said the fun only begun, and then I fight one of the most unfun boss in the game (the flying insect).

'can't wait to get the double jump.

Edit: I got the double jump

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'll explain it.

Certain people type Yeao instead of yeah or yes being where I am. It's a dialect joke.

Kinda like how I say yous instead of you guys or you all typing.

Exclamation mark being how some people would go "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" instead of "Yeah!!!!!!!!!"

I tried man, I tried.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Think going to end for today since it's late, but if anyone here got tips for a DMC3 noobs like me, feel free to say them.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
:) Hello Hat, been doing good. Thank you.

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep: It looks GREAT! :D Dang, it's giving nostalgia and want to play it again! :3 I do hope I can get it in the future and that my laptop doesn't burn in the process! I wonder if JD saw it. :o
It looks fantastic. I’m actually surprised it IS a remake of Sands of Time. This on top of the rumored Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy is point to 2021 being MY year. I’m hyped as hell.
Looks a little rough tbh.
The artstyle is DEAD ON. It might not be a graphical powerhouse but that’s the last thing I’m worried about. We’re getting Prince of ****ing Persia after a DECADE.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'll explain it.

Certain people type Yeao instead of yeah or yes being where I am. It's a dialect joke.

Kinda like how I say yous instead of you guys or you all typing.

Exclamation mark being how some people would go "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" instead of "Yeah!!!!!!!!!"

I tried man, I tried.
Yeah basically:

:beezo: 👈 The joke

🧛‍♂️ 👈 My head

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It looks fantastic. I’m actually surprised it IS a remake of Sands of Time. This on top of the rumored Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy is point to 2021 being MY year. I’m hyped as hell.
:o Yeah, I was as surprised as you were! :3 But I am not complaining since I enjoyed it so much! :D The best of luck again, my friend! Also, something for AC's anniversary you mentioned, right? About a remake/remaster of AC1?

The artstyle is DEAD ON. It might not be a graphical powerhouse but that’s the last thing I’m worried about. We’re getting Prince of ****ing Persia after a DECADE.
:D For me it looks gorgeous! And it will be just as fun to play! (I hope I can imprison Farah somewhere at the time of the fighting on the bridge again, otherwise I am going to lose it xD)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A graphic novel series which became a video game which became a movie where Michael Cera has the win the affections of the girl from Final Destination 3 by defeating her 7 evil exes which include Biker Captain America, Lesbian Katara and Vegan Superman.
Well that was an acid trip of a sentence.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man I’ve just been joining Discord Server after Discord Server and now I’m interacting a bit more than I usually do. Although now my server page is just full of servers and I’m gonna need to clean it up later....

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My reaction to the Scott pilgrim fandom coming back
Somewhat off-topic, but my brain thought you were talking about Scott Cawthon for some reason.

I think it show my brain as been melted by playing crazy wahoo pizza dude for hours.

To be back on topic, it's nice to see some good stuff happening in 2020, ya know?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My 2nd Commission is done like I said yesterday, now I'm posting it to Twitter.

In other news, Prince of Persia Sands of Time is getting a re-make. So that's pretty cool. And I know people are mad excited for the Scott Pilgrim port.

Shroob

Sup?
Hot take but

I'm now not expecting a reveal this month unless tomorrow is a "Tune in on Monday for a Sakurai Presents!"

Smash characters have historically lined up with Switch Maintenance, and the Maintenance is on Monday, meaning that today and tomorrow are the last 2 days this week that they could announce the announcement.

They did it with MinMin, announcing the presentation on a Friday to reveal her on Monday, but if we hear nothing tomorrow at all, consider me out for September in terms of predictions.

AndreaAC

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy T ^ T I just noticed...the Remake of PoP won't be on Steam...only on the Epic Game Store and Uplay...but...I don't like either, specially not Uplay because of how many problems it has given me. I know nothing about the other one. Steam has worked quite well for me that I am really bummed Ubi is skipping them.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A graphic novel series which became a video game which became a movie where Michael Cera has the win the affections of the girl from Final Destination 3 by defeating her 7 evil exes which include Biker Captain America, Lesbian Katara and Vegan Superman.

I’m not even kidding.
You forgot that his ex was Captain Marvel...who is currently dating vegan superman

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy T ^ T I just noticed...the Remake of PoP won't be on Steam...only on the Epic Game Store and Uplay...but...I don't like either, specially not Uplay because of how many problems it has given me. I know nothing about the other one. Steam has worked quite well for me that I am really bummed Ubi is skipping them.
It’s likely only temporary and at the most a year. So I wouldn’t sweat it but if you had to choose I heard Epic Games store works fine.

On a completely different topic though, you know how hyped I was for Gods & Monsters? Well, they changed the name to the TERRIBLE Immortals Fenyx Rising and changed the atmosphere of the game from that somber Breath of the Wild feel to a more goofy feeling game. I am BUMMED.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
:o Yeah, I was as surprised as you were! :3 But I am not complaining since I enjoyed it so much! :D The best of luck again, my friend! Also, something for AC's anniversary you mentioned, right? About a remake/remaster of AC1?

:D For me it looks gorgeous! And it will be just as fun to play! (I hope I can imprison Farah somewhere at the time of the fighting on the bridge again, otherwise I am going to lose it xD)
Yeah there was a rumor that AC1 was getting a remake for ACs 15th anniversary but that’s in 2022 so it’ll be a minute.

And yeah, I’m over the moon for this game honestly. Any Prince of Persia game is a win for me. I love it.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've been doing a lot of drawing since March as my hobby, having learned from a variety of Youtube channels and website tutorials even though I still have a long way to go.

Sometimes, I just wish if I had drawing and art abilities eight years ago, I would've given the "Embrace the Darkness" contest, a character creation contest for the Darkstalkers a go.

Looking back at this, I still wish and hope that Capcom will eventually give the Darkstalkers franchise a new sequel. Maybe within the future, but who knows?

D

Deleted member

I've been doing a lot of drawing since March as my hobby, having learned from a variety of Youtube channels and website tutorials even though I still have a long way to go.

Sometimes, I just wish if I had drawing and art abilities eight years ago, I would've given the "Embrace the Darkness" contest, a character creation contest for the Darkstalkers a go.

Looking back at this, I still wish and hope that Capcom will eventually give the Darkstalkers franchise a new sequel. Maybe within the future, but who knows?
Somewhat similar story ngl. Been trying to draw for awhile now but am only now getting serious about it, while maybe regretting some things I chose not to do in the past.

Overall I’m improving, but in the back of my mind it seems like it’s not enough. Like I’m just missing that one last piece of the puzzle that’ll solve the problems I’m facing when I actually draw stuff. Who knows? Maybe I will find it soon. Maybe it’ll be a few years. But i have to stride forth to find it, break through the limits. Can’t expect me to learn much if I just sit and do nothing, yes? :136:

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I’m not even kidding.
You forgot about Pop Star Captain Marvel

AndreaAC

It’s likely only temporary and at the most a year. So I wouldn’t sweat it but if you had to choose I heard Epic Games store works fine.
Alrighty, I will still have hope it will release on Steam...if not, I might give the Epic Store a try, JUST for the Remake (which everyone is complaining about the graphics and that it should be called a REMASTER, but I don't care.)

On a completely different topic though, you know how hyped I was for Gods & Monsters? Well, they changed the name to the TERRIBLE Immortals Fenyx Rising and changed the atmosphere of the game from that somber Breath of the Wild feel to a more goofy feeling game. I am BUMMED.
o-o Yeah, I must admit the new name doesn't roll out the tongue like the previous name did, I must say...and the first time it was announced it looked beautiful...but did they really changed the atmosphere drastically?

Yeah there was a rumor that AC1 was getting a remake for ACs 15th anniversary but that’s in 2022 so it’ll be a minute.

And yeah, I’m over the moon for this game honestly. Any Prince of Persia game is a win for me. I love it.
:3 I do hope it happens. Altair really deserves more, he was the one that started it all, and yet, it's Ezio everywhere. I know he's popular, but come on...give the others a chance.

:O SPEAKING OF POP!
14D.png

:3 Look what I just got for 1.90! I am glad they put the same 80% discount on Steam like they did in Uplay.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Basically, I called the guy out for how he treated the Ben 10 fans who would ask him questions about the lore and he got mad at me.
I just looked at the tweet... and I have to say while I do see your point... feels like you went a bit overboard. If anything I’m leaning a bit more towards Derrick over here. He doesn’t have to nor needs to go deep into the lore. But on the other hand I can emphasize with wanting to see more lore: coming from a card game player(where lore is generally the primary storytelling medium)

But I still feel that making an entire 10 post-essay on how you feel is just a teeenssssy bit overboard IMHO. Just not as bad as your usual shenanigans.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alrighty, I will still have hope it will release on Steam...if not, I might give the Epic Store a try, JUST for the Remake (which everyone is complaining about the graphics and that it should be called a REMASTER, but I don't care.)
I don’t care what people are saying about PoP honestly I just hope it sells well. I want more Prince of Persia and I hope that this remake opens the door for more. And honestly, people saying that are being a bit dramatic. It might not be the most graphically impressive game in Ubis library but it still looks way better than a remaster. You can look at the PS3 rerelease for that.
o-o Yeah, I must admit the new name doesn't roll out the tongue like the previous name did, I must say...and the first time it was announced it looked beautiful...but did they really changed the atmosphere drastically?
Ok, looking at the gameplay walkthroughs it still looks great. Thank god. But that trailer they showed was AWFUL. The name still sucks tho.
:3 I do hope it happens. Altair really deserves more, he was the one that started it all, and yet, it's Ezio everywhere. I know he's popular, but come on...give the others a chance.
I just want ONE AC game that’s a return to form and AC1 and Altair are perfect for that reason I really really hope it comes true.
:O SPEAKING OF POP!
View attachment 285206
:3 Look what I just got for 1.90! I am glad they put the same 80% discount on Steam like they did in Uplay.
YES! Hope you enjoy it. It really is one of those games I can just relax to. Super good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom