• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy So, the Ubi Forward event is today, at 12 PM something. The best of luck hopefully getting information about the Prince of Persia remake! :D My hopes for anything Rayman related are nonexistent after not even mentioning his 25th Anniversary and when Ubisoft Latin America did, jesus, they clearly took the first things they found on Google images and Spain reposted someone else's fanart. Quite sad, but it is what it is. Even then, it doesn't stop me from enjoying the character, that's the best thing.
Definitely gonna keep my eye on it because I’m SUPER curious about Prince of Persia but otherwise I’m not expecting anything heavy. I’d love Rayman or Splinter Cell but I don’t think those are coming quite yet. All I’m expecting to see is Gods & Monsters and hopefully PoP.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Netflix making them no no moves,...Trump stuff...and WWE bout to cut a whole ass chunk of people AGAIN...just an average Thursday
I really like Kamala as a character and she is easily the best written one since it focuses on her, but in terms of play styles, my favorite is:
Captain America. He’s super fun and the shield attacks feel really satisfying to use. Although Black Widow is a lot of fun too, love the lightsaber like thing she has.
man Cap is absolutely awesome to play as. I wish he was in the main campaign more, but the time spent with him is completely worth the wait
I really miss these.
weirdly I don’t mind them being gone for this game due to how large the roster is...that and shooting **** is fun with good ass music (in addition to each classic mode route being mostly different and fully unique for each character)

Reactions: Z25

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord

Good 'ol NateDrake's throwing down and pretty much soft confirming that there's only 1 more Smash character for this year.

Now the million dollar question is when
This is exactly what I expected, so no complaints from me here

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, a while back, MatPat played a demo of a FNAF fangame I voice in. This is one of the characters I voice.
1599760383529.png

Upon seeing him, MatPat wouldn't shut up about how creepy he thought he was. In the demo, he didn't have a voice, but I'm recording his lines today. Time to spook MatPat.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, a while back, MatPat played a demo of a FNAF fangame I voice in. This is one of the characters I voice.
View attachment 285185
Upon seeing him, MatPat wouldn't shut up about how creepy he thought he was. In the demo, he didn't have a voice, but I'm recording his lines today. Time to spook MatPat.
Weber is looking pretty dapper today.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I started playing Skies of Arcadia for the first time in years. Last time I touched this game was in the early 2010's. Let's see if this holds up, or if the disk even still works.

D

Deleted member

I’ve been seeing a bunch of cicadas recently, and more than once a couple have actually flown by or into me, way more than when I was younger.

They look pretty creepy and they’re pretty loud ngl

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
O-K, been playing some more DMC3 after eating a pizza, and let's just say the game is kicking my ass. I lost ALOT against Cerberus....but I did won in the end.

The journey is going to be crazy, but I think it be very fun.

D

Deleted member

So......... I bought this game today.

five years after watching Game Grumps's playthrough, I’m finally going to play this game for myself.

......after i finish the DQ trilogy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That name sounds like vaguely familiar to me.. what happened to it again?
To this day I still have no idea what Scott Pilgrim is.
A graphic novel series which became a video game which became a movie where Michael Cera has the win the affections of the girl from Final Destination 3 by defeating her 7 evil exes which include Biker Captain America, Lesbian Katara and Vegan Superman.

I’m not even kidding.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Definitely gonna keep my eye on it because I’m SUPER curious about Prince of Persia but otherwise I’m not expecting anything heavy. I’d love Rayman or Splinter Cell but I don’t think those are coming quite yet. All I’m expecting to see is Gods & Monsters and hopefully PoP.
:D DID YOU SEE IT? I fell asleep and I woke up quite late and only saw like 10 minutes of Immortals Fenyx Rising and right now they are with Roller Champions, but I saw the announcement of the Sands of Time Remake! xD DANG, I WANT IT! Freaking Farah is going to ruin everything again, IN HD!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, it is safe to say the camera in DMC3 is kind of ass at time?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
D

Deleted member

A graphic novel series which became a video game which became a movie where Michael Cera has the win the affections of the girl from Final Destination 3 by defeating her 7 evil exes which include Biker Captain America, Lesbian Katara and Vegan Superman.

I’m not even kidding.
FE0AF8C1-969F-45A9-AFF0-E518BA346C70.jpeg

Wow... that makes literally no sense yet you really aren’t kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom