• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Calling it now, my AMA will go up when I have this dumb avatar, and then this avatar will be engraved into Smashboards history.
xD For how long do you have to use it? Honestly, I had no idea you had decided to make a bet. But it took me by surprise seeing it the first time....I was like "Since when does he have a...fursona thingy?"

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
xD For how long do you have to use it? Honestly, I had no idea you had decided to make a bet. But it took me by surprise seeing it the first time....I was like "Since when does he have a...fursona thingy?"
I have to keep it until Friday, if I recall correctly. I actually lost two bets over the direct, so one I get rid of this one, I have to switch to another.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I have to keep it until Friday, if I recall correctly. I actually lost two bets over the direct, so one I get rid of this one, I have to switch to another.
xD Oh noes! I don't want to imagine what you are going to be forced to use next! xD I would honestly never make a bet with my avatar, nope, as if it wasn't quite jarring enough each April Fool's day having one forced on everyone that makes posting confusing.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Hello, everyone.

How are you doing as of late? I know, it's been a while, but hi anyways.
Well, I need to turn a Resident Evil movie trailer from a horror film to a family comedy for a school project, and right now, I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to pull it off successfully. Other than that, I've just been kicking back, playing New Horizons, and suffering from writer's block, so pretty same-old.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
potentially hot take, but I'd much rather see Milo S3 than a new Phineas and Ferb season.
Phineas and Ferb has had a really good run. 4 seasons, 2 movies and a ton of special episodes as well as several special episodes including a proper series finale. There's not much more I'd want from that show aside from exploring some of the minor characters like the Fireside Girls a bit more.

Milo Murphy's Law never really got to finish exploring all of its potential. Its two seasons are pretty solid on their own but I can't help but feel they had more things planned for a Season 3 we might never get to see. The season 2 finale was a good note to end on but I feel like a more character/story driven show like it deserves to go out with a bigger bang.

Of course Perry gets to be in both shows so I win either way.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Phineas and Ferb has had a really good run. 4 seasons, 2 movies and a ton of special episodes as well as several special episodes including a proper series finale. There's not much more I'd want from that show aside from exploring some of the minor characters like the Fireside Girls a bit more.

Milo Murphy's Law never really got to finish exploring all of its potential. Its two seasons are pretty solid on their own but I can't help but feel they had more things planned for a Season 3 we might never get to see. The season 2 finale was a good note to end on but I feel like a more character/story driven show like it deserves to go out with a bigger bang.

Of course Perry gets to be in both shows so I win either way.
wait perry is in milo murphy's law? Watch this be the only reason I watch it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
wait perry is in milo murphy's law? Watch this be the only reason I watch it.
Doofensmirtz joins the main cast in season 2, so Perry also gets a handful of appearances throughout the show.

I really recommend going in and trying to judge the show for its own merits. Despite being in the same universe P&F characters don't really appear in Season 1.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Doofensmirtz joins the main cast in season 2, so Perry also gets a handful of appearances throughout the show.

I really recommend going in and trying to judge the show for its own merits. Despite being in the same universe P&F characters don't really appear in Season 1.
I'll give it a crack over the weekend and let ya know what I think!

D

Deleted member

Going a rare day without napping mid-afternoon and no caffeine so trying to fight it.

How's the day for you guys?
I’m cureently debating on what I want to do next: build a new deck or upgrade my Irregulars. Main thing is that Dark Irregulars is gonna be meta when VBT09 hits so most of the good cards have already spiked in price which is very bad for me. Let alone I need some cards from that set too.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I’m cureently debating on what I want to do next: build a new deck or upgrade my Irregulars. Main thing is that Dark Irregulars is gonna be meta when VBT09 hits so most of the good cards have already spiked in price which is very bad for me. Let alone I need some cards from that set too.
That's cool to hear.

Just been a bit sick mentally from today as well so trying to fight it. Still have story ideas brewing but I'll see what happens. Might watch anime later on.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lost Tapes. Do you believe?

Lost Tapes. Bunyip.

Lost Tapes: "Bunyip"
Subject matter: Bunyip
Summary: An Australian family purchases a lakeside summer home to begin spending their Summers there only for it to become a nightmare when a beast living in the lake thought to had only existed in the Aboriginals Dreamtime stories begins to hunt them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh shnap!

I need to get back into playing Seven Sirens. Liking the game so far.
I wish I could play that but I'm still waiting for my collector's edition to ship along with my Shantae plushie (preordered it back in May).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SAGE was not that long ago. It's one of those things for fan-games and indie titles. Some cool demos are out from what I remember.

I also finished another Commission piece.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mega Man Perfect Blue, and that one game that's like Mega Man Legends seem really interesting. As well as that one driving game, with the stylish visuals.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
SAGE was not that long ago. It's one of those things for fan-games and indie titles. Some cool demos are out from what I remember.

I also finished another Commission piece.
Did ya check out Havoc Fox, if I may ask? While I don't voice in the demo, I was cast for a character that'll appear in the finished game.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Apparently they needed to consult all the music rights holders to get the Smash stages to play all the music? So it wasn't so much a matter of getting all the third parties to approve the Small Battlefield form stages, but more so just a lot of work in giving every stage the treatment?
Sometimes I wonder how much Smash Ultimate costed to make on acquiring licenses alone.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Apparently they needed to consult all the music rights holders to get the Smash stages to play all the music? So it wasn't so much a matter of getting all the third parties to approve the Small Battlefield form stages, but more so just a lot of work in giving every stage the treatment?
Wasn't it said previously the Smash stages getting all the music options was in place of making a Small Battlefield for every stage? Unless they also need approval for each stage variation, it's most likely they just found getting the approval to play music on different stages easier than making another 100+ variant stages.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I went from looking up countries notably their cultures to suddenly how their money looks across the world. How did I even go from there?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hot Take: Spider-Man PS4 + Miles Morales aside, MUA3 has been the best Marvel video game from 2010-2020. That's right...I choose Ultimate Alliance over the 3 Lego games...and the recently released but also somewhat glitchy and "rarely unfinished" Avengers game

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Wasn't it said previously the Smash stages getting all the music options was in place of making a Small Battlefield for every stage? Unless they also need approval for each stage variation, it's most likely they just found getting the approval to play music on different stages easier than making another 100+ variant stages.
Yeah! We were close to having 3 alt stages per stage button like in Project M (or that Knuckles Project M mod? IDK) but that's already like 300 stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom