• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , you wanted a exemple of someone voice for Sulesse, right?

If yes, think I got the character for ya.

The Great Saiyaman should help ya with your quest.

D

Deleted member

:) Thank you, Shiny!
You're welcome!
Here in Mexico, the fires in the US have caused smoke to be all over the sky and ashes have been raining down. The air quality is rather bad at the moment, and we are on warning that certain events regarding the winds might...increase that. The days indeed got hotter because of it, but yesterday the news were panicking everyone about a quite considerable rise in temperature and the stronger winds, but...nothing happened. How much I hate the news sometimes. Though I didn't panic, I just waited.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything goes well. Stay safe!

D

Deleted member

actually now that I think about it I kinda wanna find out when I first got my first cards. Never even thought about it really
So funny story... the day I got my first cards(not counting the demo deck because reasons) was also the same day we went to our city’s Christmas parade. So November 19th this year will be the 5th year of me playing card games(3 of playing more than one because I didn’t get into other games until High School)

Man... the time really does fly by.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alright gang, what vocal Sonic song do you feel is underrated?
Say what you will about SatBK's quality, but it had a killer soundtrack

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
deep breath

So while doing something important, was talking to an IRL friend about the time I was grabbed by some kid a few years back and some teacher Naruto ran down the hallway. Thinking we heard him make the sound of an airplane.

Early 2016. That was a fun time.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
While on the subject of Sonic music, I posted this a while back but I put together a list of potential character themes for my Sonic Clash roster to be remixed to suit a fighting game. Do you guys think these would work for the respective fighters? This only covers the Sonic characters atm:

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Loooooooooooord, I'm rewatching MvC:I story mode thanks to maximilian, but it's soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaad (beside some rare moment of clever writing).

No wonder this game tanked when they focused so much of their marketing on this lost cause of a mode.

Also, STOP ZOOMING ON THE TERRIBLE CHARACTER MODEL, GAME, IT'S NOT WORTH IT.
yeah this is another issue with mvci that i feel isn't talked about as much: they took the mvc3 story mode criticisms to heart way, way too much

since the beginning, they were pushing the story mode above all else. the first demo they released to the general public? a story mode demo. who's at the center of the game's box? the story mode's villain. in fact i'd bet the story mode likely affected some of the roster choices too. somehow they probably got the message that all people care about in fighting games is the story mode

they pushed the story mode at the forefront both in marketing and actual development, and the rest of the game suffered from it. to them the story mode was more important than the actual game

story modes in fighting games are all fine and dandy but when you have as small of a budget as mvci had, i'd rather put that development time into better graphics and more characters

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I’ll get you started.
Uh, I got a question...why I have been seeing that video reposted and those words being typed down multiple times here? I don't really feel like even watching it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
yeah this is another issue with mvci that i feel isn't talked about as much: they took the mvc3 story mode criticisms to heart way, way too much

since the beginning, they were pushing the story mode above all else. the first demo they released to the general public? a story mode demo. who's at the center of the game's box? the story mode's villain. in fact i'd bet the story mode likely affected some of the roster choices too. somehow they probably got the message that all people care about in fighting games is the story mode

they pushed the story mode at the forefront both in marketing and actual development, and the rest of the game suffered from it. to them the story mode was more important than the actual game

story modes in fighting games are all fine and dandy but when you have as small of a budget as mvci had, i'd rather put that development time into better graphics and more characters
Think the problem is that Story Mode were seen as a big thing fighting game needed at the time, due to Netherrealms fighting games selling well & getting praise for their story mode.

Problem is, NRS studio as a alot of money & experience, Capcom doesn't, and it show with SFV & MVC:I's story mode.

That, and it was probably made to push the MCU some more, especially Infinity War with the stones & Thanos being in the game, aswell as most of the Avenger. Which is a shame, since the actual gameplay is pretty good.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Uh, I got a question...why I have been seeing that video reposted and those words being typed down multiple times here? I don't really feel like even watching it.
It's just a little funny/cute video (3 seconds) that animate a VTuber experience with Banjo-Kazooie.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't get why it's reposted so many time, but eh, it's harmless, and well made too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That, and it was probably made to push the MCU some more, especially Infinity War with the stones & Thanos being in the game, aswell as most of the Avenger. Which is a shame, since the actual gameplay is pretty good.
ah...the days when mutants and a universe making family weren’t allowed to party cause Disney...thank Odin MUA3 didn’t have to suffer like MvC and somewhat Lego had to

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Calamity Ganon's Fury mode at the very least.

And the return of Cucco's Fury! BotW has Cuccos, let me peck Calamity Ganon with one!

Unrelated but I like how no one noticed I don't have Dorothy as my avatar. Of course now that I said this everyone is gonna comment how they knew all along.
potentially hot take, but I'd much rather see Milo S3 than a new Phineas and Ferb season.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
<3 x3 SO ADORABLY PRECIOUS! I really like this ther outfit! I have always loved this sort of color scheme! (reds/blacks/white and the like, it's easy to tell).
Thanks! And yeah, I love character designs with lots of reds, blacks, and whites. One reason why I like Grimm so much.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Hey guys. Dropping in to promote my Super Smash Draft game quick. Sign ups will close and the draft order will be posted either tonight or tomorrow morning so if anyone's interested the time to join is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom