• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I decided to finally make a template for cards and then made this lol
sketch1599671691706 (1).png

Still a very WIP design but I figured as may as well make one now so I have a base to work off of(and a placeholder asset) for when I eventually start trying to work on my dream game. Although I imagine that's gonna be a while considering I know very little about coding.

D

Deleted member

The Famitsu issue is out and we have our Deltarune screenshot!

All in Japanese of course, but there's lots of info we can already see, will look up for a translation & post it here when I find it.
I wish I could translate it but sadly I don’t know enough Japanese yet in order to do so.

But I’m really interested to see where this is going regardless :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wish I could translate it but sadly I don’t know enough Japanese yet in order to do so.

But I’m really interested to see where this is going regardless :p
You can go to this post here for a translation. (some people work really fast lol)
Chapter 1 is avaible on the Eshop and is free, buuuut I'm guessing you already play it.

Still, there is a translation of soem of the bigger stuff, tho not everything, it's still prettyyyy good, here it is.

Tagging Aurane Aurane since I forgot on my previous post on the previous page, here is a better screenshot of it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dr. Mario World: "We made our other characters doctors!"

Toby Fox: " H M "
Can't wait for Doctor Amigo to be in Deltarune chapter 2.

Also, spoiler here, but:

Seem like we're still in control of Kris, despite the cliffhanger in chapter 1 of him or someone/something else taking control away from us, wonder what that mean.

D

Deleted member

Seem like we're still in control of Kris, despite the cliffhanger in chapter 1 of him or someone/something else taking control away from us, wonder what that mean.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the “gimmick” of this chapter is that Kris will occasionally just take control for no reason. I imagine just watching the entire game play itself while an interesting idea would just end up being boring unless you have at least some control

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wouldn’t be surprised if the “gimmick” of this chapter is that Kris will occasionally just take control for no reason. I imagine just watching the entire game play itself while an interesting idea would just end up being boring unless you have at least some control
Think Kris taking control back will only be a major factor in the light world. Since outside of 1 moment where Kris defend Susie, he doesn't do anything of his own in the dark world.

Hard to say really at this point, but my curiosity is still hella strong.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I think now’s a good time as any for me to add a few more card game servers to my Discord roster: been feeing pretty down recently with no one to play with but at least Remote Fight is better than nothing.

In summary:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The Famitsu issue is out and we have our Deltarune screenshot!

All in Japanese of course, but there's lots of info we can already see, will look up for a translation & post it here when I find it.
The Fun Gang boutta make a vaccine for Covid

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Evil thought regarding Age of Calamity - what if the Blight Ganons are playable? Then the game could make you, the player, kill the champions instead of having them die in a custscene that clashes with the gameplay.

There is already a precedent for playing as the baddies in Hyrule Warriors after all.
Imagine seeing all the grumpy old Zora not be grumpy and old for a change...

...and more Young Sidon as well!
Oh gosh I just realized we might have to see how little Sidon reacts to his sister's death.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Alright gang, what vocal Sonic song do you feel is underrated?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Whatever it is, it’ll likely play into the whole “You don’t have a choice” thing this game has going on.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Evil thought regarding Age of Calamity - what if the Blight Ganons are playable? Then the game could make you, the player, kill the champions instead of having them die in a custscene that clashes with the gameplay.

There is already a precedent for playing as the baddies in Hyrule Warriors after all.
Calamity Ganon's Fury mode at the very least.

And the return of Cucco's Fury! BotW has Cuccos, let me peck Calamity Ganon with one!

Unrelated but I like how no one noticed I don't have Dorothy as my avatar. Of course now that I said this everyone is gonna comment how they knew all along.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Unrelated but I like how no one noticed I don't have Dorothy as my avatar. Of course now that I said this everyone is gonna comment how they knew all along.
Hey, I know who that person in your avatar is! It's girl Slash, from that one Doofensmirtz show!

Boom!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
OH I LOVE THIS. Thank you so much!
:3 I'm so glad you liked it, my friend! XD Salem was too adorable for me to not draw him!

Aww, that is adorable!
:) Thank you, Shiny!

Here in Mexico, the fires in the US have caused smoke to be all over the sky and ashes have been raining down. The air quality is rather bad at the moment, and we are on warning that certain events regarding the winds might...increase that. The days indeed got hotter because of it, but yesterday the news were panicking everyone about a quite considerable rise in temperature and the stronger winds, but...nothing happened. How much I hate the news sometimes. Though I didn't panic, I just waited.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
:3 I'm so glad you liked it, my friend! XD Salem was too adorable for me to not draw him!

:) Thank you, Shiny!

Here in Mexico, the fires in the US have caused smoke to be all over the sky and ashes have been raining down. The air quality is rather bad at the moment, and we are on warning that certain events regarding the winds might...increase that. The days indeed got hotter because of it, but yesterday the news were panicking everyone about a quite considerable rise in temperature and the stronger winds, but...nothing happened. How much I hate the news sometimes. Though I didn't panic, I just waited.
Hope things get better, Andrea. Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom