• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I probably should do a hypothetical 50-tracks list for Persona when I have time.

It'd be fun.

D

Deleted member

I'm hoping that when I get home my cards I ordered are there. If not, it's not a big deal(it'll be here before Sunday at least)

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I have a feeling that the Joker amiibo will be released alongside Richter and Dark Samus. Mainly because all of the new amiibo have been released in threes. And it seems like the right length for it's release based on Joker's release.

D

Deleted member

I just completed the SNK spirit board.

Silly bit of a story: Geese was tough as hell because the ****** didn’t stop grabbing me and spamming the grab to death. But at the third try I defeated him by miracously making him fall off stage as in Terry’s trailer.

I had a smile when that happened.

D

Deleted member

What’s this?

image.jpg

They gave the Tockles a spirit fight!?

Holy ****, thank you Smash team and Square!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Despite having never really played a traditional fighter, I ended up really enjoying Terry. Turns out that the main reason I struggled so much with Ken/Ryu was their tilts, not their input specials. Not to mention that Terry's up special is far harder to mess up when recovering.

I'll probably play him a fair bit for the next few weeks before returning to my usual side characters.

D

Deleted member

Was there anything new?
Besides the SNK stuff, Dragon Quest somehow got even one more minor bit of extra content:

A Tockles spirit battle that didn’t exist before.

Needless to say: I am happy to see one of my favourite franchises still getting content in Smash, as minor as it may be.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
After today, I think I would organize my most wanted list kind of like this. Let me know what you guys think of it

Realistic for the future

Doom Slayer
Ryu Hayabusa
Crash Bandicoot
Phoenix Wright
A Resident Evil Rep of any kind
Heihachi
Steve
Dante

Pipe Dreams

Monokuma (Most Wanted, I’ll even take a Sans like Mii Costume if I have to)
Scorpion
Master Chief
Kratos
Any Valve Rep (Gordon Freeman or Heavy, it doesn’t matter)

D

Deleted member

Smash Fandom: “SqUaRe SuCkS! tHeY gAvE fInAl FaNtaSy 2 sOnGs!”

Square: literally takes any chance to give Dragon Quest more content in Smash, as minor as it may be without nobody asking.

Smash Fandom: “MuH fInAl FaNtAsY!”

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I forgot to ask this before,

but do the sword and shield leaks indicate what the new shiny hunting method is? If so I’d love to hear about it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Square: literally takes any chance to give Dragon Quest more content in Smash, as minor as it may be without nobody asking.

idk, still really sad freakin' One Winged Angel didn't make it.

Like you think it be the one song they would FOR SURE have, since it's so iconic, but nope, nothing. And Im' not even a FF7 fan, but I know that this soundtrack got alot of bangers, so I can just imagine the dissapointement FF7 fans have as they see all those other franchise get lots of music, even DQ got more music than them! (Tho the fact they are MIDI kinda balance out in a sense)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So guys?

VGA next month or January when we get our next DLC fighter?

I see former as others mentioned this year Smash Ultimate is up for many awards and I doubt they'd pass that oppotunity and assuming Doom Slayer/Geno is true the former seems like a big thing to announce the series is First-Person Shooting itself.

I could maybe see both happening. Doom Slayer at VGA then Geno in January.

Regardless still keeping expectations low on Doom Slayer in case of disappointment.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I feel like I've listened to the Psycho Soldier theme more times today than I have some of the other remixes since Ultimate launched.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Well. Yes. Because FF has an amazing ost and it gets a whole 2 songs to show it.

The anger is justified.

D

Deleted member

After today, I think I would organize my most wanted list kind of like this. Let me know what you guys think of it

Realistic for the future

Doom Slayer
Ryu Hayabusa
Crash Bandicoot
Phoenix Wright
A Resident Evil Rep of any kind
Heihachi
Steve
Dante

Pipe Dreams

Monokuma (Most Wanted, I’ll even take a Sans like Mii Costume if I have to)
Scorpion
Master Chief
Kratos
Any Valve Rep (Gordon Freeman or Heavy, it doesn’t matter)
Personally?

People I think will get in:
Doom
Steve
Geno
Dio

Pipe Dreams:
Heavy
Tetris Block

Never ever ever going to happen(EVER)
† Dragonblood Eyes † Bloody-Eyes

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I feel like I've listened to the Psycho Soldier theme more times today than I have some of the other remixes since Ultimate launched.
I listen both versions of the theme and very much prefer the japanese version, especially when it goes into the "Fire! Fire! Psycho Soldier!" verse.

D

Deleted member

Ok people, I’m back.

3F81EF80-3C93-466A-9324-FC1B0D8E1315.jpeg

idk, still really sad freakin' One Winged Angel didn't make it.

Like you think it be the one song they would FOR SURE have, since it's so iconic, but nope, nothing. And Im' not even a FF7 fan, but I know that this soundtrack got alot of bangers, so I can just imagine the dissapointement FF7 fans have as they see all those other franchise get lots of music, even DQ got more music than them! (Tho the fact they are MIDI kinda balance out in a sense)
And you are right.

The reason FF got the shaft again is because the way they made the franchise return for Ultimate was through a reuse of the Smash 4 contract that couldn’t be expanded.

If someone like Sephiroth got added we would likely get more content, since Square has changed since the Smash 4 days.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ok people, I’m back.

View attachment 245553

And you are right.

The reason FF got the shaft again is because the way they made the franchise return for Ultimate was through a reuse of the Smash 4 contract that couldn’t be expanded.

If someone like Sephiroth got added we would likely get more content, since Square has changed since the Smash 4 days.
Then add someone so FF doesn't have such pitiful content.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That’s exactly why I support Sephiroth and Kefka.

The moment they get added as DLC, Final Fantasy will have the content it deserves.
What if another FF character gets added and still brings barely any music?

D

Deleted member

What if another FF character gets added and still brings barely any music?
That won’t likely be the case.

With Hero we got more than 2 songs, so with someone such as Sephiroth we could expect to see him coming alongside more FF7 tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom